It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvey Weinstein - Decades of Sexual Abuse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Thing about Ashley Judd is that she also made an entire video about how some guy at an airport called her ma'am or something and she went off on him for sexual harassment or misogyny or something.

In her case, you have to wonder which came first: the crazy or the sexual misconduct?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This is a good time to note Weinstein's virtue-signalling for purposes of example.

Back in april:

You had said that you were going to give President Trump a chance. Is that still the case?

The less said, the better. Among the things I'm doing: a private foundation. I just named it the Miriam Foundation after my mom [who died in November], and I'm raising all the money. We're going to support [everything] from LGBT to women's rights, more women directors, the National Endowment of the Arts. I'm going to finance a lot of it privately.

Hollywood Reporter

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There are still people who defend Roman Polanski for having sex with a 13-year-old girl. And of course the feminists all have a rather conspicuous blind spot when it comes to Bill Clinton forcing himself on pretty much every girl between Little Rock and DC.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm have a slight suspicion Mr. Weinstein is a "grab um by the pu$%y" kind of guy. Can't believe he is a Liberal....

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

And a few more have come out recently accusing Polanski of more...

Polanski More Accusations

Looking at those who publicly support Polanski, which includes Weinstein, is telling.

Harvey's Independent Article

More back on thread topic, you really have to wonder who decided to go for it with Harvey for the sake of their career. I know JLaw is one who is mentioned, and she certainly has thanked him for her rise to the top.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Some of these guys can get away with anything because if their connections and power within their industry.

Think Dr. Luke, Sandusky at penn state, bill cosby etc.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I did a thread on Corey Haim accusing some bigshot of being a sexual predator. I wonder if it was this fat thug?

cernovich.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Check out this photo of the perv...I cant copy it, but its harvey grabbing Emma Watson.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

What a fat phuking pig.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Interesting...Cernovich (tweeted) says there is much more to come. Figured it was heading in that direction as he just has that Sandusky/Hastert type of look to him, except way worse.

Can only imagine who has had to pay the "troll toll" of success that is Harvey.

Happy to see Rob Schneider say something...I'm not the biggest seth rogen fan but happy to see him say something too.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If they were SMART they'd VINCE FOSTER him...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
FYI..Harvey Weinstein, the guy most people never heard of, was fired from his own company today.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmmm...That is surprising. Maybe they know something we don't?

Not saying he isn't already guilty to deserve it but I think the worst has yet to come.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Look at the guy. He is as ugly as ugly gets. Taking it is the only way he can get it.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Typically leftist behavior....

Sexually harass every female with a pulse while preaching about feminism and the intolerant right...it would be comical if not so tragic...

Really? You wanna go there? Then we'd have to talk about every family-values Republican with "too wide a stance" and innumerable other...shall we say irregularities?... among the religious Right. Never mind the pu$$y-grabbing POTUS! Why can a sleaze not just be a sleaze?

Because your filters need to be reset.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Human mating behavior is insanely confused and messy.

Show of hands... how many of you out there, when you think about some of the actual physical and mental things you did to "win the hand" of your current partner (or some other person you had a relationship with) would admit that what you did would probably be considered either at least creepy or at worst borderline illegal these days?

And yet you lived happily ever after. It's a weird world.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Not at all. Take a look at all the blonde actresses that have appeared in 2-3 of his films in a row and then get no other roles starting from the early 1990's up until recently. Every blonde 'it girl' of her day that worked for that company could probably tell you something.

Not things I like to be correct about but this has been known for some time:

Actresses Rosanna Arquette and Mira Sorvino have joined the group of women speaking out against Harvey Weinstein, revealing in a new New Yorker expose allegations of sexual harassment by the Hollywood producer. Source

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I liked the episode of South Park that had the Weinsteins portrayed as sex and drug crazed aliens.

It's a pretty good likeness!

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join