It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would the world be like under hardliner Muslim rule?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Amuk
You are satan

I joke

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by almasad
Amuk
You are satan
I joke
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My Ex wife says the same thing...LOL

Almasad
Where have you been?

You live in Saudi Arabi right?

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Why is a wrong only wrong when an American can be blamed for it

I think there are 2 reasons for this.

1. We tend to be the worlds police, we step in everyones crap. When you send military forces into everyones backyard even if it is to help they tend to end up hating you. We also have a strong military and tend to use it more than we should. When you go around killing people even if we were ultimately trying to do good someone is going to hate you. there are 2 sides toevery conflict and you can't be on both sides.

2. America for the last 50 years has been more prosperous than most of the rest of the planet. This causes a bit of animousity from others.

I have seen video of islamists extremist cutting off hands and stoning people to death for minor infractions. As a comparison in America if you kill someone you have a good chance of getting out of jail after 15 or so years. During that 15 years you get fed and can get a college degree. It would be a major step back for our Country.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i am in my room in Riyadh

I LOVE you
Although you has an aversion to the Islam

I You stopped the Internet 3 months because of you

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by almasad
i am in my room in Riyadh

I LOVE you
Although you has an aversion to the Islam

Not at all, I play chess and chat with several Muslims. I dont know very many but the ones I have met I mostly liked. That is the great thing about the internet it gives you a chance to meet people from all over the world.

What I do have is an aversion to Fanatics whither they are Muslim, Christian, or worship the Great Pumpkin.

If I have gave you or anyone else the Idea that I didnt like Muslims, or Christians or whoever I am sorry.

Glad to see you back

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Why are you dodging the question MA?

I am against the war in Iraq to begin with, and do not for ONE moment think the can take over the USA. This is a simple question for all those that claim OBL and the Taliban have the Moral high ground.

If you cant answer thats OK.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Amuk]

That's just it. Avatar has no answer for anything unless he can put an anti-American spin on it. You pinned him perfectly.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
if the Hardliners in the Muslim Party were the sole world super power?

THIS site wouldn't exhist. Freedom of speech would be gone and so
would this site. Everything spoken on this site runs against the hard
line Muslim thought process .... even the fact that I'm a female and
I'm educated and I'm on a computer 'speaking' with men ....

You'd kiss ATS goodbye.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The question is:

The answer is the same if you replace muslim with christian, jewish, Buhdist, or any other religion you want to single out.

Political power in the hands of religion has always, always, led to tyranny. Political power in the hands of religion will always lead to tyranny.

Doesn't matter if its OBL or Jerry Falwell, If religion is in charge than the populace is screwed.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Massive graves, keeping the funeral homes busy digging holes. On the nightly news they show beheading because this man told his family what he did for a living, hang a young girl because she smiled at someone, and your wife is rapped but no help centers for rape victims, nor laws to protect people in courts. Women could not get jobs, it is the men who have them. If the husband dies, the women would be left out on the road side. Unless, she had a son old enough to get a job and keep her off the streets. Not getting medical treatment, enough food, fear of everything you do might bring the a death penalty. Overall, just living but not living like a human being. I would not be here on earth if Bin and crew were in control.
I would have to say some people did dance around the question set forth on this thread. Simple and not complex as your college professor would like you to believe. Glad to be here......... I perfer to live in America.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Still talking about My God Is Better Than Your God And I'll Prove It By Killing You In His Name To Gain His Blessing And To Glorify Him.:shk:

The human race is doomed because of arrested mental development. Too frightened to think for themselves, they hide among the herd.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If the world became under hardliner muslims like Wahabite Taliban and Bin laden , the world will be worse than if it became under Bush .
But this doesn't mean that we must tolerate any of these tyrants .

# Wahabites and Sciences :

- Bin Bazz : Those who don't say that the Earth isn't spherical , are Kafirs (infidels) .

- Bin Bazz : I allowed killing of the one , who after his repentance , say that the sun is fixed and it isn't moving .
www.binbaz.org.sa...

- Bin Bazz : www.ansarweb.net...
"After it was spread that the sun is fixed and the earth is turning aroud it , I wrote an article that deny this saying , and show how much it is bad , and I mentioned some narrations and sensual evidences that this saying is erronnous and I clarified that who say that the sun is fixed is an infidel and a deviant "

- A cock who layed an egg . And other birds who layed eggs without a male .
www.ansarweb.net...

- Learning the woman mathematics and geographic can cause her to get out from her religion . Because she is with a half brain .
www.ansarweb.net...

# Wahabis and Internet :
-It's advised to leave using emoticons because of its resemblance to God's creatures as it is an image in origin .
www.ansarweb.net...

- When surfing online , it is advised to read the supplication of traveling .
www.ansarweb.net...

* Women are forbidden to surf internet without a mahram (a close family man) to watch her . Because women are wicked and evil by nature .
www.ansarweb.net...

# Wahabis and Women :

-
video link : www.ansarweb.net...

This is their level of respect to their women . This is what they call "Sunnat al Rasool" that they claim that they belong to .
When did the prophet (pbuh) beated women like that ?
May God curse those wahabis .

-

Shukria , a mother of 4 children was brutally raped until she died , by a bunch of Talban "Mujahedin" that they were struggling to raise the flag of "La Ilah illa Allah !"
She was kidnapped in 23 May 1993 , and her corpse was found naked filled with its blood after 55 days in Khairkhana

# Wahabis and Humanity :

-

A father that was left alone with his 3 children after Tallban's army tooked all his properties and family members .

-

A 10 year old girl , that have nothing left to her after she lost her family in a massacre by extremist Talibans in Kabul october 1992 .

-

A corpse of a father with his baby in a mass grave of many in Kabul . Talbans commited the ugliest mass murders after they took power in 1992 .

# Wahabis in "Enjoying the good and Forbidding the evil" :

A taliban fighter is beating an older man without shame and without respect , because he is out of the mosque in prayers' time .
Is these the manner of islam ?

"It is a mercy from God that you were gentle with them. If you had been rough or hard of heart, they would have scattered from around you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them, and consult with them about the matter. Then when you have reached a firm decision, put your trust in God. God loves those who put their trust in Him " (Surat al-Imran: 159 )

- Fireworks are haram : www.ansarweb.net...

- The Karkay'an festival is haram and deviancey : www.ansarweb.net...

#Wahabis and principles :

French cars are an American present for the imams of Takrit . Salafi Wahabis are bribed .
source : "Al Sharq al Awsat" (Middle East) Magazine . 30 December 2003 .

#Wahabis and sex :

Homosexuality , Incest , Adultury , Masturbation + sex toys , Zoosexuality ...

No one will accept that the world would become under these criminals and ignorant peoples .

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
There are at least a few positive aspects to such a reality. If you take Saudi Arabia as a model for this global Islamic extremist rule, they have one of the lowest crime rates of any nation. Now there would be stonings, beheadings, and what have you, but since the crime rate would be so low those events would be few and far between. I've also read that Saudi Arabia has very little or no homelessness.

Their religion favors personal security over personal freedoms and this has always been the case. So basically if you would live under world Islamic extremist rule, you would have little to fear in the way of getting mugged, murdered, assaulted, or anything unless it was you who committed an illegal action. There would always be a roof over your head as well.

wake up please

when you get raped in a islamic land where the shaira law is at force you will get stoned to death! or beheaded!

and the rapist? he will get nothing!

in the stupid islam world the victim is the real criminal because a male muslim rapist can never be wrong, he says he raped her because she was not a muslim so he could do it, or that she didn't cover her entire body.........

In iran you can have sex with children as young as 6 because the prophet (spit on him) mohammed also had sex with a child (aisa) so it was put in there islamic law.

in iran there have been allot of children being Put to death because they were raped...............................

i have seen some sick stuff in the world
racism
nazi's
dark ages Christianity
stalin, mao, saddam, hitler

but the islam is the most sickest thing ever i have ever seen

no wonder hitler was such good friends with the muslims in the 30's 40's.

[edit on 12-2-2005 by Wintermorg]

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Still talking about My God Is Better Than Your God And I'll Prove It By Killing You In His Name To Gain His Blessing And To Glorify Him.:shk:

The human race is doomed because of arrested mental development. Too frightened to think for themselves, they hide among the herd.

how about

WE'RE A RELIGION OF PEACE! AND WE'LL KILL YOU TO PROVE IT!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Like this :

New Liberty

London

Red Square

Florida

Central Park

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I don't think we need to use our imaginations to answer this question. Iran is a Muslim theocracy. Most Muslim nations use the Koran as a guide to everything from jurisprudence to domestic life. Most American Muslims admit they have more freedom of religion here than they do in their native lands, especially if their brand of Islam is a minority.

I can't help but note that one cannot even pose a rhetorical question on this subject without the usual suspects showing up to impugn the character and integrity of the questioner.

[edit on 05/2/13 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Oh Grady, you use the ad hominem argument frequently too, no need to pretend you don't. As well, Western society uses Roman and English law, which is based heavily on religious foundations as its source of law, so conceptually there is no difference there. This thread is looking at an extreme of Muslim religion. If we want to do the same with Christianity, we can imagine what HARDLINE christian rule would entail. But, without having been to any hardline Muslim countries, I cannot comment on what the fascism would entail and I remain skeptical of other posters guessing what it would be like.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You should start a thread with a rhetorical question about Fundamentalist Christian Theocracy and provide me and the board an example of an ad hominem attack by me.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
But, without having been to any hardline Muslim countries, I cannot comment on what the fascism would entail and I remain skeptical of other posters guessing what it would be like.

Shouldn't be to hard to guess all you have to do is look at Afghanistan under the Taliban and you should have a good Idea.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I can't help but note that one cannot even pose a rhetorical question on this subject without the usual suspects showing up to impugn the character and integrity of the questioner.

You got to remember Grady that stoning rape victims, beheading hostages, chopping off peoples hands and feet, Slavery, executing people in sports arenas for amusement, religious police, stoning women for showing an ankle, etc; are just "cultural differences" and you are a racist bastard for bringing it up

After all isn't it worse to have a country that interrogates enemy prisoners with lap dances?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
to counter-balance XLEGIONS "democratic propaganda" posts.
well actually i will not posts some science-fiction-photoshop-manipulated pictures.
i am going to show you real stuff, real pictures and real words, that are currently in effect in the good ol' u.s. of a.
makes you think, who is actually the real hardline goverment now in control of the most powerfull nation in the world...

"Americans need to watch what they say, watch what they do."
Bush press secretary, Ari Fleischer

Ten Key Dangers of The Patriot Act That Every American Should Know

No. 1: The government can conduct "sneak and peek" searches in which agents enter your home or business and search your belongings without informing you until long after.

No. 2: Government agents can force libraries and bookstores to hand over the titles of books that you1ve purchased or borrowed and can demand the identity of anyone who has purchased or borrowed certain books. The government can also prosecute libraries and bookstores for informing you that the search occurred or even for informing you that an inquiry was made. According to ACLU staff attorney Jameel Jaffer, such "searches could extend to doctors offices, banks and other institutions which, like libraries, were previously off-limits under the law." Chris Finan, President of the American Booksellers group adds: "The refusal of the Justice Department to tell Congress how many times it has used its powers is even more unsettling because it naturally leads to the suspicion that it is using them a lot."

No. 3: Federal agents are authorized to use hidden devices to trace the telephone calls or emails of people who are not even suspected of a crime. The FBI is also permitted to use its Magic Lantern technology to monitor everything you do on your computer--recording not just the websites you visit but EVERY SINGLE KEYSTROKE as well.

No. 4: Government agents are permitted to arrest and detain individuals "suspected" of terrorist activities and to hold them INDEFINITELY, WITHOUTCHARGE, and WITHOUT an ATTORNEY. (That could be you or me for sending or receiving this Email, by the way)

No. 5: Federal agents are permitted to conduct full investigations of American citizens and permanent legal residents simply because they have participated in activities protected by the First Amendment, such as writing a letter to the editor or attending a peaceful rally.

No. 6: Law enforcement agents are permitted to listen in on discussions between prisoners and their attorneys, thus denying them their Constitutional right to confidential legal counsel.

No. 7: Terrorism suspects may be tried in secret military tribunals where defendants have no right to a public trial, no right to trial by jury, no right to confront the evidence, and no right to appeal to an independent court. In short, the Constitution does not apply.

No. 8: The CIA is granted authority to spy on American citizens, a power that has previously been denied to this international espionage organization.

No. 9: In addition to the Patriot Act, the Bush administration has given us Operations TIPS, a government program that encourages citizens to spy on each other and to report their neighbors activities to the authorities. It's EXACLTY the kind of thing for which we used to fault East Germany and the Soviet Union, and for which we currently fault Red China and North Korea. Fortunately, Operation TIPS (or AmeriSnitch, as it's known to its many detractors) seems to have been recalled to the factory--at least for now.

No. 10: In the wake of Operation TIPS came something even worse: Total Information Awareness. TIA is a program of the Defense Department that when fully operational will link commercial and government databases so that the DOD can immediately put its finger on any piece of information about you that it wants. New York Times columnist William Safire writes: "Every purchase you make with a credit card, every magazine subscription you buy and medical prescription you fill, every Web site you visit and e-mail you send or receive, every academic grade you receive, every bank deposit you make, every trip you book and every event you attend all these transactions and communications will go into what the Defense Department describes as a virtual, centralized grand database." And that's not all. Who did our president appoint to head the TIA? Who gets to be Big Brother himself? Why it's none other than John Poindexter, a man convicted in 1990 on five counts of lying to Congress, destroying official documents, and obstructing congressional inquiries into the Iran-contra affair. Another Hermann Goering, if there ever was one.

How the Patriot Act Compares to Hitler's Ermächtigungsgesetz (Enabling Act)?

Last September, German Justice Minister Herta Daeubler-Gmelin pointed out that George Bush is using Iraq to distract the American public from his failed domestic policies. She capped her statement by reminding her audience: "That's a popular method. Even Hitler did that." What was lost in the reactions to Ms. Daeubler-Gmelin's comments was that she wasn't comparing Bush to the Hitler of the late 1930s and early 1940s; but to the Hitler of the late 1920s and early 1930s.

Similar to the Bush administration, the Nazis were funded and ultimately ushered into power by wealthy industrialists looking for government favors in the form of tax breaks, big subsidies, and laws to weaken the rights of workers. When the Reichstag (Germany's Parliament building) was set ablaze in 1933 (probably by Nazis), the Nazis framed their political rivals for it. In the general panic that followed, the German Parliament was purged of all left-wing representatives who might be soft on communists and foreigners, and the few who remained then VOTED to grant Chancellor Hitler dictatorial powers. A long, hideous nightmare had begun.

History teaches us that it is shockingly easy to separate reasonable and intelligent people from their rights. A legally elected leader and party can easily manipulate national events to whip up fear, crucify scapegoats, gag dissenters, and convince the masses that their liberties must be suspended (temporarily, of course) in the name of restoring order. Consider the following two statements, and see if you can identify the authors.

Statement Number One: "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

Statement Number Two: "To those who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty, my message is this: Your tactics only aid terrorists, for they erode our national unity and diminish our resolve."

The first statement is a quote from Hitler's right hand man, Hermann Goering, explaining at his war crimes trial how easily he and his fellow Nazis hijacked Germany's democratic government. The second statement is a quote from Bush's right hand man, John Ashcroft, defending the Patriot Act and explaining why dissent will no longer be tolerated in the age of terrorism. If that doesn't send chills down your spine, nothing will.

So what's really going on? Well, it's all a lie, of course. The Bush administration isn't any more interested in protecting our freedom from terrorists than Hitler was in protecting Germans from communists, Jews, and all the other groups he scapegoated. The Bush administration is fighting only to protect itself and its corporate sponsors. It hides behind a veil of national security and behind non-stop war headlines of its own creation. And behind that smokescreen, Bush, Inc. is pursuing Hitler’s old agenda from the 1920s and 1930s: serving the interests of the corporate industrialists who brought it to power.

so,
if comaring these two political groupes, the current bush administration and hitlers nazi ruling, i see lots of similarities, as if one was learning from the other. i am sorry, but i dont see bush goverment defending and protecting their people, i see them killin their own people for the "greater cause of democracy", which is actually just an excuse to defend rich corporations. it is not about liberty and democracy. it is not about evil terrorism and evil islamic extremists. it is not about the weapons of mass destruction or the nuclear missiles. it is all about the money. that is the saddes part of this story.
when you draw a line, you will see that there is no diffrence between the opressive and extremistic traliban regime and the current bush administration.

Will any one say, "Where are those who worship Satan under the Name of God?" Where are they? Listen! Every Religion that Preaches Vengeance for Sin is the Religion of the Enemy and Avenger and not of the Forgiver of Sin, and their God is Satan, Named by the Divine Name... Those who martyr others or who cause war are Deists, but never can be Forgivers of Sin. The Glory of Christianity is to Conquer by Forgiveness." - William Blake, from Jerusalem

and i find your current goverment very "satanic" in their actions.
i see no diffrence between them and the spanish inquisition:
a systematic and effective way of torture and "disposal" of enemy prisoners of war.
and nazi germany had alot of camps like guantanamo and abu ghraib.
so who is the evil conqering army now?

i dont see any diffrence between the color and black and white photos...
do you?

The second Patriot Act is a mirror image of powers that Julius Caesar and Adolf Hitler gave themselves. Whereas the First Patriot Act only gutted the First, Third, Fourth and Fifth Amendments, and seriously damaged the Seventh and the Tenth, the Second Patriot Act reorganizes the entire Federal government as well as many areas of state government under the dictatorial control of the Justice Department, the Office of Homeland Security and the FEMA NORTHCOM military command. The Domestic Security Enhancement Act 2003, also known as the Second Patriot Act is by its very structure the definition of dictatorship.

I challenge all Americans to study the new Patriot Act and to compare it to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence. Ninety percent of the act has nothing to do with terrorism and is instead a giant Federal power-grab with tentacles reaching into every facet of our society. It strips American citizens of all of their rights and grants the government and its private agents total immunity.
by Alex Jones

welcome to free and democratic america!
land of the free and home of the brave!
if you dont agree with us or our goverment,
you are welcome to stay in one of our best five star camps:

sources:
furniture.for.the.people
rickie.lee.jones
TIPS

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join