It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SuperHuman Abilities You Can Learn

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
By the way just up after really bad few hairs of sleep,nightmares eck. But out of curiosity I was searching for that tear id just learned in this thread and if you watch this, oh my god a lady in the second or third story is doing it and if you watch it is not mental but she puts her hands just like I do i can't believe how alike our positions are and its amazing to me as well because for soarereason its ten times easier to pull things but much harder to push. She finds the magnetic wave after getting her fingers to start the flow then pulls things as well when most would expect a push im guessing. This is amazing.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Make a post and I will read it. Even if some laugh at you, it will mean the world to the people who don't. Don't hold out on us because of a few trolls.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I would really be interested to see your special skill. I think you already wanted to write about it in this thread - or was that something else?

Maybe the time has come to make a thread of your own and upload a YouTube video? If you really have an extraordinary power that borders on the supernatural or is supernatural it may inspire people. On the other hand I understand that you are not too keen to be labelled a liar and endure jokes and scorn. I think it depends on how well you can document and prove your experiences. It is your choice.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
We are entering the age where we can use our magic again . The universe is full of secrets if one can connect to the universe, one becomes the magician again.

But never use your power the wrong way..

edit on 0b02America/ChicagoMon, 09 Oct 2017 01:55:02 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 Oct 2017 01:55:02 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join