It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School ghost footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I was recommended this video from a friend and couldn't find any thread on this in ATS, apologies if already posted.

The setup of the scene looks too staged for me, i would like to see what you guys think..

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Staged. The dead give away's are the conveniently placed wet floor sign that just crumbles to pieces with a simple push. Those things are rather durable, but i guess it's a ghost so who knows the strength.
And the sound, what high school or elementary school has the budget to afford cameras with high quality sound.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If it had just been the door opening and slamming it would have been better , the lockers and sign spoil it.
Definitely staged.

a reply to: strongfp

And the sound

Good point.

edit on 5-10-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The supposed CCTV camera that just happens to capture sound is placed at mid height of the room while the real one seen in the video is up there where all CCTV cameras are.

Most things that moves are behind windows, how convenient

Also wet floors signs at 3 am, because why not...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

'Also wet floors signs at 3 am, because why not..'

agree

do cleaners work after students leave?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
a reply to: Indigent

'Also wet floors signs at 3 am, because why not..'

agree

do cleaners work after students leave?

When I was living in Pittsburgh I knew a guy that cleaned a highschool there and he didn't even go to work until midnight.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Staged, the door down the hall, easy to do with fishing line and or even standing behind it, the shelf rocking is in front of a doorway, a tall doorway to what look's like a hall office of some kind likely with open lower window's on that side, the shelf with the stuff flying out of it has probably got an open back to that same open lower window, a pellet gun or even fishing line yet again perfect for the sign.

Fake.

House I used to live in, My nieces Teddy bear type toy (would say BINGO if you pushed it's paw) had no battery in it AND it was turned off but would still periodically say BINGO out loud inside the landing cupboard when I or my sister would walk past, three people from the same family had died IN the house very close after one another about ten years before we moved into it, other people had moved in and left, there were grey gritty ashes trapped in the upstairs floor boards between them compacted in as well, I thought they were spilled cat litter because that is what it looked like to me but later revised in my mind what that grey ash like material may have been after trying to hoover it all up - partially successfully.

My mother had an overwhelming urge to paint the wall's in specific color's, colors she would never choose and when we stripped the wall's back to do so we found that under the later wall paper that the wall's were already pained in those exact color's.

Thing's appeared and disappeared all the time and I can only say there was both Good and Bad in that house but I know that ghosts are real, this video was not a ghost it was a prank or a staged I am convinced.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
I was recommended this video from a friend and couldn't find any thread on this in ATS, apologies if already posted.

The setup of the scene looks too staged for me, i would like to see what you guys think..

The other thread on this footage is here:

ATS thread

As I said there, the big red flag for me is the audio. You have to justify the use of surveillance systems and the Irish government makes if very clear that CCTV systems cannot capture audio unless there are exceptional circumstances.

So, the fact that you have any audio at all makes it 99.9% certain (to my mind) that this is an unofficial camera, which immediately undermines the validity of the video.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Anybody that has ever spent time investigating the paranormal will tell you that it never presents itself like this. And almost never perfectly in frame either.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So it's a security camera set at eye level in the middle of a hallway?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
When the cabinet shakes the top of it just doesn't look right to me.
If you follow the top corners of it, and see the black squares and how they move when it shakes,
it looks CGI'ish.

They don't move correctly to the violent shaking.

top topics

join