It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascinating video from the UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I'm not the biggest fan of videos wherever they might hail from when they are stand alone events, in the sense that, there is only one camera and therefore, no corroboration however, this one is worth a look. I think we can count out, lens flare and the such like as the videographer is having to "chase" the object to keep it in the field of the camera's lens. It could be some app or digitally manipulated however, we can level that accusation at any video of anything no matter the subject. The question is then; "Well why would you fake such a random and not great quality video" and at that point we begin to join the ranks of those discussing how many angels can perch on the head of a needle. At some point we have to accept that, if it's not that great a video and the quality isn't pristine then the chances are, it probably was made with good intentions. It isn't a bird , a bug, or something flying in the sense we understand the term, which means it's at least worth taking a look and pondering for a moment on what it might be ?

edit on 5-10-2017 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Really looks like someone playing with a drone.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

99% sure it is a drone.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Really looks like someone playing with a drone.

Yeah alien spaceships do look like that sometimes.

Hard to tell the difference.

One of the better vids of this kind imo.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
not a drone....too much power in the ufo.....twas far away, don't ya know

first orb I've seen go apparent ...on the leaving part......looked like thrust then fade to cruise power....cool to see that after 59 years of observing ufo's.......the first one ?....why over Arvada after the nuclear plume at ROCKY FRIGGIN FLATS.

the ufo was monitoring the Cesium 137 and iodine....after the first Sept. 11 event....and the first Chernoybil

September 11, 1957

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FireMoon

The question is then; "Well why would you fake such a random and not great quality video" and at that point we begin to join the ranks of those discussing how many angels can perch on the head of a needle.

Or how many CGI photons can dance on the head of a Charge Coupled Device?

The problem with all videos today is that camera chip software can be manipulated, no need to manipulate rolls of film in a dark room, just a bit of software.
IOW,Can't rule it out.

Having said that, there is nothing particularly unlike all the other 'appearing, disappearing, zipping away' globs of light Videos on Youtube.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It's the white type ufo obs back again. Good video

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's a drone. Worth pondering for the duration of the video sure, but that's all. You can see quite clearly that it is one at the end of the video. It also has the standard "operational mode" flashing light sequences in the start. I won't say it's a DJI Phantom but that light flashing sequence at the beginning is what you would expect to see on a DJI Phantom, which flashes green regularly to say systems are optimal. As it doesn't quite look like a DJI Phantom (but definitely a drone) this one may be an FPV racing drone, considering the speed.

FireMoon, you're in danger of being disinfo here - considering you ruled out everything but never even so much as mentioned a drone in your OP, which it clearly is, without so much as needing a second thought to discern that.
edit on 5-10-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
It's a drone. Worth pondering for the duration of the video sure, but that's all. You can see quite clearly that it is one at the end of the video. It also has the standard "operational mode" flashing light sequences in the start. I won't say it's a DJI Phantom but that light flashing sequence at the beginning is what you would expect to see on a DJI Phantom, which flashes green regularly to say systems are optimal. As it doesn't quite look like a DJI Phantom (but definitely a drone) this one may be an FPV racing drone, considering the speed.

FireMoon, you're in danger of being disinfo here - considering you ruled out everything but never even so much as mentioned a drone in your OP, which it clearly is, without so much as needing a second thought to discern that.

Apart from, you cannot hear any engine so it's a silent drone as , to be that large on screen it must have been less than 30 odd feet away from the camera and quite obviously audible. Add to that, drone flying in that part of the country is generally frowned upon and sending one to the height it appears the object disappears at would be a total no no and almost certainly result in a visit from the men from the ministry. Believe me, I know from personal experience , an old mucka of mine back 35 years ago had a thing about rockets. He fired several a couple of thousand feet up into the sky and was told to cease and desist in no uncertain terms by the men suits who visited his house unannounced one day.

In other words, flying anything into commercial airspace in the UK, is investigated and the perps tracked down. Given the small size of the UK, that pretty much means the entire airspace is deemed "commercial".It would seem the whole "it's drone cant" has become the lazy person;'s excuse to share their opinion without actually taking the care to check the evidence .

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sorry man, everything you just said is rubbish. Do you own a drone? Do you live in the UK? Do you know what constitutes a safe flight and what constitutes an illegal one? You know, drink driving is frowned upon, it doesn't mean people don't still do it.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Do you work with sound for a living? I do, do I have experience of drones, yes quite a bit as I'm interested in UFOs so ergo, I seek to find out about the tech that can be mistaken for them. I've even owned a couple though, i wouldn't have taken them outdoors and sure as hell wouldn't have tried those sort of manoeuvres with one. Drones rotors and engines produce a hell of a lot of energy in the "crying response" area of the frequency range. Evolution being what it has, we have developed our hearing to be especially sensitive to the 2khz to 5 khz range as that's where babies make a lot of noise. One , we are programmed to spot exactly where the sound is emanating from as it it intensely directional in its' nature and two, we cannot ignore it, that's why babies cry as they do.

it is also the reason why, we find long term exposure to those sort of frequencies disturbing and it actually upsets us. The human race depends on babies ergo, we are programmed to respond to their cries we cannot shut that instinct down so, if it's not our baby we end up becoming emotionally disturbed, annoyed quite quickly. The upshot of that is that, drones engines and blade noise are really very easy to spot as they have a huge lump in that particular frequency range.

Secondly to size, here's an experiment everyone can do for themselves. Tonight is just after a full moon so go outside and take a video of the moon on your phone and the first thing you will notice is, how damnably small it looks on the camera compared to how big it looks to the human eye. Hence it is obvious from the film that, if that is a drone then it must be pretty damn close to the lens and the camera at all times and, when it appears at its' largest it can be no more than few feet from the lens and should be quite clearly audible.

My thoughts were, given the time of day the footage was shot at that it could well be a reflection from a moving vehicle's window or a some such that is being projected into the sky in a seemingly random pattern. It could easily be something as mundane as a reflection from a car manoeuvring and then driving off, it would also explain the total silence. The mechanism of that effect is from the same science that gives us mirages though differing mainly in that, it moves with the object causing the reflection.

So, check the actual evidence and known evidence of what you claim before posting and expecting to be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think, regardless of what it is, or thought to be, the filming is faded out to black while the object is still viewable.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
I think, regardless of what it is, or thought to be, the filming is faded out to black while the object is still viewable.

If you read 'youtube ufo's for dummys' it clearly says "allways stop recording while the object your filming is still in view" it doesn't mention fading to black but it still falls into the same category.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Er, for someone who works "with sound" you must do a pretty crap job of it. How come, at no point, have you mentioned how this video has been filmed from behind glass, inside a car or such (as you can hear the engine idling, and not subtly, extremely loudly), with music audibly blaring? Yet you're blurting that we should be able to hear it if it's a drone. Of course you can't hear the drone when it's filmed like that. Such a fundamental, simple issue of sound, that you, mr sound engineer, couldn't pick up on. Maybe you've simply mistaken that engine sound for wind against the microphone, but you shouldn't, if you have any real experience with sound.

If you owned drones but never took them outside (your weird words, not mine) then you wouldn't know that when your drone gets about 20-30 feet away, it actually gets very quiet. Just the other day I was using mine and the person I was filming with it said to me "It's weird that it's right there and you can hear it and then it moves away and you can't hear it." So maybe YOU want to experiment with flying a drone outside and see how loud it is when it's 20 feet, 50 feet, 100 feet away. Really, you know this... not sure why you went off on a tangent about babies and irrelevant bollocks.

There's no hurricane, but the visuals suggest there's a light breeze, but we can't hear the wind, so what does that tell you? That it's been filmed from outside? I checked the evidence, it's you who seemed to skip over it entirely. You like your flags and your stars, I get that, I've been reading your threads for 7+ years. There's never much to them. And in general, that's fine. But all those threads, all those times you've given us an insight into your thought process ... this one and your analysis of it really take the biscuit.

1. Couldn't pick up on it being filmed from an interior of some kind
2. Owned drones but couldn't determine it to be very much like one
3. Assumed that drones are illegal under all or most circumstances in the UK because "it's a small place" and that we people won't fly them because we're terrified of some ramifications

the list goes on. I don't want to be mean, but maybe I need to be, if you can't accept that some of your threads are going to be ridiculed by people like me, for being somewhat ridiculous in their analysis. I love the real deal when it comes to ET craft/"UFOs" and I #ing hate disinfo, badly analysed, can't make a logical assumption douchey "look at this video" threads like this. My advice to you would be to study the phenomena as it stands in the UK, not just post up vids of drones and blindly assume it's everything BUT. You owned them for yourself for Christ sake, it SHOULD have been the first place your mind went when you saw this video, but you didn't at all. Gotta wonder where your brain is truly at
Stars 'n flags, amiright?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It must be kept within line of sight at all times by the pilot – this is usually considered to be 500 metres horizontally and 400 feet vertically. You’re also not allowed to work around the line of sight rule by having spotters or relying on someone not in control of the drone relaying messages about its position. Operation beyond the distances stated need special approval from the CAA. The pilot must not recklessly or negligently cause or permit an aircraft to endanger any person or property. Drones must not be flown within 150 metres of any congested area, within 150 metres of an outdoor assembly of more than 1,000 people, or within 50 metres of any individual except during take-off and landing. You’re also not allowed to fly drones within 50 metres of any other vehicle, structure or property that’s not under your control. Unmanned aircraft with a camera attached or built-in are classified as an unmanned surveillance aircraft, and are also subject to stricter rules regarding the operation. For example, if there’s a camera on-board, you’re not allowed to fly the drone within 30 metres of any inidividual, rather than 50 metres.

If that's a drone then its' operator was breaking several laws about its' use in London.
edit on 5-10-2017 by FireMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
And what? Are we here to determine if the law is being followed or broken or if this thing is an alien craft or not? From what I can see of this the only part of the drone code being broken is that they are possibly flying it above a road (at the end of the video) but there's really nothing to say it's out of 400ft vertical or 500ft horizontal range.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Looks like something deorbiting, spinning and one refelective panel keeps passing the sun.

edit on 10 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There's no UFOs anymore.

Anything you CAN'T identify, is either a drone or a balloon.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I'm thinking some trickery with a good meteorite video. Music playing forward, and reversing the meteor with pause for effect. Look at it going up at the end. Very bright coming in and burning out on the horizon.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I’ve just watched it on a 54 inch screen and at the end when the light fades you can see the outline of the object and it looks like a plane ? Triangle shape ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join