It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Kitty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hello, It is nice to meet you all officially and follow forum guidelines...I guess.

Some of you already have run into me here recently, and to those of you I know, and don't know, I extend a greeting and my hand in friendship, no matter any discourse or we have, I am certain that through communication, we will all come to see other and our differing perspectives respectively.

I have been a...lurker since 911 and will tell you I am still waiting for the black box recording to be handed to the public. And don't worry about tuhe Arabic, I still have friends from before this loe who speak it fluently.
Ever known a Muslim that smoked pot? I knew a few.

I am what you might call a High Functioning Autistic. Now to clear up any confusion on what I mean let me explain that autistics generally fall below certain scoreboards in
Your classic IQ test, about 60-80% depending on your source for research.
Now about 22%, which confuses researchers, end not in average, but above average IQ on the testboard. I exist within That 22%.

Now mind you, my IQ tests have never rated me
A genius or far above average, just about comfortably at a third into above average zoning. So I'm not a idiot, and there is no need to treat me any different than your opiniated self. As I am no different, other than a hyperactivity in most my brain.

Anyway, I am also a but long winded, as I'm sure you have noticed, and I would also like to apologize for any past rudeness to any of you.

OK about me:
I've studied many books on esoteric and occult nature, also had an active interest in history,
I have taken training for hand to hand since I was young,
I learn fast and adapt faster,
I used to want to be a PI but never made it an occupation so much as a skill, I can dox because I am very focused and creative with search methods, and wish to share ideas of that nature here, as I remember way back when ATS was the go to if I wanted intelligent(mostly) posts by informed people. With your help we can "Dox the Planet!" And maybe give each other merit badges after "they" try to shut this garage of ideas down because we made wikileaks look like the sample before the main course!

I guess thats it. Thanks for having me here Ladies and Gents, I love it here already!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hey Cat, welkom to ATS, thanks for sharing
have a blast...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I was a lurker for years too. I like your name. Have fun posting!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Catscratch

Welcome

I lurked for a decade before signing up. And absolutely zero regrets about signing up @ ATS.

You seem interesting. Maybe not a typical person, the "there are thirteen in a dozen" type.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

And welcome to ATS

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Catscratch

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

welcome to otherworld where everyone questions everything ,enjoy and get involved its great !

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Welcome, Catscratch...Are you a Nugent fan?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Welcome to Above Top Secret

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Welcome, Catscratch...Are you a Nugent fan?

Some of his music is good, but beyond his musical career I don't really do the whole "fan" thing, he is a guy I hear on the radio sometimes, his opinions, or personal interests are his own, and I don't care what a musician likes, or hates, or who or what they sleep with. If its a good song, its a good song.

To be honest, I had to google him when you asked, not because I didn't recognize the name, but because I sensed your question was more than it appeared.

I see he is an activist.
Didn't know that, but ah well.

Thank you for asking though, I now know more about ted Nugent than I did, and I also know something about you

Thank all of you for your replies, I am glad to meet you.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Welcome

I lurked for a decade before signing up. And absolutely zero regrets about signing up @ ATS.

You seem interesting. Maybe not a typical person, the "there are thirteen in a dozen" type.
thank you, yes I am definitely a thirteen in a dozen, aka "an odd duck". Most people that know me personally eventually figure out that I'm a little off, and a bit too blunt, I'm not afraid to point at the elephant in the room.

Also tend to play devils advocate with people, I just try to keep it real. I also know enough about people to appreciate when someone speaks with candor, so points to you sir for speaking your mind.

If everyone spoke what they thought and felt, we would live in a world where people had thicker skin and better understanding of one another.
My traumas, trials, and tests in life have made me the person I am today, capable of the darkest cruelty, but full of compassion, a dual nature that forever is at war, my passion, and my sense of Love and Reason.

But don't take me too seriously, I enjoy a good lager or ale on a Friday night, I have in my youth done almost every drug known to mankind, and I love a game of pool and I will always watch a game of rugby, or american football(so long as we bet on it).
I enjoy a few good flicks too, and of course intimacy with a partner...but I've been through some bad ones

On relationships, I guess I could say I am a genius compared to many, as I never have been married. I've seen too many divorces before I knew what consummation was to ever put myself in that ugly mess. Jk lol

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

welcome !

new topics

top topics

join