It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you seen the described vegas shooting footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I saw a short bit of footage where people were running in full panic to get away from the chaos and carnage, but a small group of people in the middle of the scene are just hanging out having smokes, not really afraid of what is going on- in fact, they seem to be in the thick of it for the experience, enjoying the chaos.

*This thread is just to alert someone of the footage, don't feel like you need to post information to this thread.
edit on 4-10-2017 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Do you have a link?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
No you cant post it, so don't. Members will have to find it themselves. I've seen it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Is it the same footage that alleges to show a gunman within the crowd itself firing on it right in front of the person recording?? I only saw that part once, it was grainy but could have been how they wee explaining it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I've been pouring over all I can. There indeed are some of those. People hunkered down all around trying to stay out of trajectory.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It was on the latest PJW/Infowars video. Yes, people were standing with some huddling especially when the bullet nearly hit them. Would assume they had just met up, maybe some were cops and or people planning what to do? Not a long enough or informing enough video clip to really discern the situation. Dangerous, no doubt. Crisis Acting? Hell no, this was real.

The alleged gunman video was of a police officer with a flashlight.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Is it the same footage that alleges to show a gunman within the crowd itself firing on it right in front of the person recording?? I only saw that part once, it was grainy but could have been how they wee explaining it.

It was a phone light with movement between the camera and the phone . Apparently , looks like some were trying to render aid to someone.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
ahh ok yea I knew it had to be something. I'm like "ok, those people right in front would be reacting to a much louder sound in front of them if this were the case" . I even thought it could be a light.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That's where I saw it was the PJW video – that is, Paul Joseph Watson.
a reply to: dreamingawake

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If it is a phone camera flash, post the link.

?

or hint at what to google...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Look, the footage may well be real footage, but you can bet your last penny, or your last breath on the fact that ANY commentary he might have put with it, spin he may have put on it, or insinuation he may have made, is not just inaccurate, but deliberately misleading.

The man could not keep his facts straight if he had a slide rule, a compass, a speed square and a spirit level on hand.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
My two cents are that the group in question were high as kites or wasted - OR - they were trying to be brave in the face of terror - like that dude who stuck his finger up at where the shots were coming from, drink in hand.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Theres always one!

I always think, when I see someone getting their priorities straight:

"Now, THAT is what it means to be free! Sure, you might die, but you are so determined to keep partying, even in the face of mortal danger, that when all you can do is take another swig, and make sure the guy sighting his rifle sees a middle one, you do it... you damned well do it!"

It reminds me, that mental image, of that shot of a fellow escaping one of the London attacks, hurrying off but making sure not to spill any of his beer as he went... had his priorities straight. If they cannot even stop you having a good time by assaulting innocent people with either knives or guns, what power do the murderers really have? None. Not a bit.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That is what its all about. Not letting the terrorists win. Not giving the bad guys in the world That Much power over you to allow them to have an effect on you. It only encourages them. Its too easy for ppl to lose sight of that.

Not letting them change our way of life... It's even more important than preventing further attacks.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Liberty before life.

Without life, you have death. Without liberty, life itself is meaningless.

top topics

join