It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I guess Trump does have Empathy!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Funny no one's heard this story on the news don't you think?
Yeah I'm thinking this is fake news. Sorry but I feel pretty certain that if that were true it would be on the real news. You know...the ones trump calls fake.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

No one's talking about Hillary.
What is that some attempt at "I know you are but what am I"?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Create fake news?!?!

Why would they need to create fake news when they always have video of himsayo f nonesense and his son released an email saying SPECIFICALLY that they made a deal with Russia?!?!!

I thought the fake news narrative died with that email from his son...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Their addiction to public relations is immediately apparent. They want a kid’s show host, not a leader. What they need to do is turn on the Children’s network, find some Mr. Rogers, and gorge on it.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: windword

What he said was "it's a very, very sad day for me personally"...immediately after saying investigators knew more and would be announcing that at the appropriate time.

What happened in Niger had nothing to do with that statement.

To me, the sad day comment seems very ominous.

I guess it's a matte of opinion. It was "weird" to me when he said that, like his focus changed, and why was it about HIS sadness. I immediately thought, someone he knew well was killed in the gun fire. I was thinking that it might emerge later that a personal friend of the president died there. But, when I heard about Niger and 3 Navy Seals, it came togeth together in my mind.

I could be wrong, or course, on either or both counts. But both incidents should make everyone sad.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: windword

Don't you know? It's always about him.

Oh, I know. But this time is wasn't about how well he, his administration and government in general, is doing, or about defending against "fake news" lying about how great he's making everything. It's about his personal sadness.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It's what leaders do to show they care regardless of whether they actually care or not.
It's good publicity.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I am not a fan of Trump by any means but this made me feel a bit different about him!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then why did WaPo respond to the case, did you read past half way of wht you just responded to?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

They weren't required to be empathetic . They just naturally were. It's a natural part of the desire to SERVE . Trump desires to serve no one but himself and those that share his blood.

He's socially retarded.

I don't know any of the presidents that were naturally empathetic. It is an act, can't you figure that out? I have known three Senators or representatives through my life, they were not empathetic, they were actually probably a little the opposite. Obama was not empathetic. He is a lawyer, acting a part. Same with Bush, Clinton, and the others, they are chosen for their ability to get votes and their capability to effectively steer our military machine..

It is an act. Hillary was far from empathetic, look at what she said about Bengazi and other things she was doing. Maybe you are easily fooled into believing something that is not real. The only president I remember that was somewhat empathetic was Kennedy. His brother was more empathetic than he was though. We can't have our congressmen and White house being too empathetic, they need to have a tiny bit and be good actors. We are not living in a fantasy land. If you think what I say is just about the US, look at the leaders of Europe. They use stratagy too, they also make it look like they are trying to help people, yet the refugees they do take in are not in their neighborhoods. If any go into their neighborhoods, they are the meekest of all, they are vetted beyond belief.

You need to open your eyes Sillyolme.

I am not saying trump is an angel, he is far from that. But he is no less empathetic than any president in a long time. He is just a poorer actor, a poorer deceiver in that direction. He is a businessman.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Crazy how he reacts right away when it is a tragedy that was in Vegas, yet took him how many days to even acknowledge Puerto Rico, while talking about NFL and kneeling.

Hmm what is the difference? Could it be colored people using their first amendment right, colored people suffering from a hurricane compared to majority white people shot. Nah couldn't be.
edit on 5-10-2017 by ShawnTBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm not responsible for what you don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join