It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I guess Trump does have Empathy!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Trump visits Las Vegas

I remember not to long ago the Destroy Trump Media with Trump Derangement Syndrome were crying that he Trump has no Empathy. In response to the Hurricanes. Boy look at how quick he responded with Empathy. The White House didn't have any plans to visit Las Vegas this soon. I dont remember Obama acting this quick. All he did was criticize the 1st responders by saying they acted stupidly.

I guess when the Left wing Mainstream Media was kissing Butt the last 8 years not doing there Job Looking for Scandals and Criticizing every move Obama made they forgot to leave there personal opinions out of reporting just the facts. And before you say the right wing Media is kissing Trumps Butt right now no they aint. They go after the GOP all the time for not fulfilling promises made to the people. In fact a Conservative Radio Station I listen to the guy said he was becoming a independent and leaving the GOP cause they dick around to much.

I mean come on guys Trump shoots himself in the foot all the time. The fact that the Left wing media has to CREATE FAKE NEWS is laughable. That just goes to show you how out of practice they are at reporting the FACTS of A Scandal.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The news saying he does not have empathy is messed up. We aren't supposed to put someone who is saying empathetic things all the time, we are supposed to put in a leader who gets things done. I think that half of our society and the media people are nuts. The president is a leader, not a social worker. Is our President supposed to be crying over every person who dies, no, he is supposed to try to make our society safer and work to keep us able to provide for ourselves and our families by keeping the economy working smoothly.

No other president was required to be empathetic.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The news saying he does not have empathy is messed up. We aren't supposed to put someone who is saying empathetic things all the time, we are supposed to put in a leader who gets things done. I think that half of our society and the media people are nuts. The president is a leader, not a social worker. Is our President supposed to be crying over every person who dies, no, he is supposed to try to make our society safer and work to keep us able to provide for ourselves and our families by keeping the economy working smoothly.

Our President is a reality TV Star.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: rickymouse

Our President is a reality TV Star.

All Presidents are. Even Obama. Thats the Irony.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

I noticed that Trump seemed very reserved. When dogged by reporters, he hung his head and said "This is a very sad day for me." I thought, why today, and why "for you", and not the city of Las Vegas, of the country?

Then, I read that 3 Navy Seals were killed in Niger today.

Mystery solved.

edit on 4-10-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

What he said was "it's a very, very sad day for me personally"...immediately after saying investigators knew more and would be announcing that at the appropriate time.

What happened in Niger had nothing to do with that statement.

To me, the sad day comment seems very ominous.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Lets be honest, Fox News has been caught creating sensational news. They've been caught creating "Fake News." To say they don't lean right when reporting the news is laughable. To say we don't have conservative or liberal leaning media in this country is just plain ignorant to that fact.

As far as Trump goes, he puts his foot in his mouth on a daily basis. He's responsible for creating his own negative news. If he says one thing during his campaign or in public and than flip-flops on the issue, or starts tweeting some ignorant rant, then plain and simple "THAT IS NEWS." He's president of the United States! Any statement that comes out of his mouth isn't only criticized by the U.S. press but also around the world! He simply doesn't "get it." Conflicting statements by presidents have made news in the past. It's just that Trump is notorious for numerous conflicting statements which has caused him to lack any sense of credibility.

Is the liberal media attacking Trump more than they should? Sure they are, but Trump is the one who picked a fight with the media, and he's still doing it! He attacked the MSM calling everything they report "fake news." He wasn't too smart to pick a fight with the media and he's still doing it! Think about it, if someone is going to publicly attack the foundation of what their business represents, any business would call out every conflicting statement and stupid thing that comes out of that person's mouth. Just to prove the person who is throwing out these accusations has no credibility in his accusations! Trump does it all the time! If someone attacks him, he resorts to childish name calling, and starts tweeting dirt and lies on the person who criticized him!

If the shoe fits, wear it!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Yeah, Bush, Obama, etc they all had so much empathy. That's why they blew up the Middle East, instituted domestic tyranny and allowed their bankster buddies to plunder America and et al.

EINNNNNT - They're all sociopaths / psychopaths, sadists, megalomaniacs.

About pathology's, this obsession with Trump, or Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD) on the topic of pathology's sure is something though.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Since the topic is both Trump and the Media well here be an odyssey:

Earlier this year, President Donald Trump was shown a disturbing video of Syrian rebels beheading a child near the city of Aleppo. It had caused a minor stir in the press as the fighters belonged to the Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement, a group that had been supported by the CIA as part of its rebel aid program.

The footage is haunting. Five bearded men smirk as they surround a boy in the back of a pickup truck. One of them holds the boy’s head with a tight grip on his hair while another mockingly slaps his face. Then, one of them uses a knife to saw the child’s head off and holds it up in the air like a trophy. It is a scene reminiscent of the Islamic State’s snuff videos, except this wasn’t the work of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi’s men. The murderers were supposed to be the good guys: our allies.

Trump wanted to know why the United States had backed Zenki if its members are extremists. The issue was discussed at length with senior intelligence officials, and no good answers were forthcoming, according to people familiar with the conversations. After learning more worrisome details about the CIA’s ghost war in Syria—including that U.S.-backed rebels had often fought alongside extremists, among them al Qaeda’s arm in the country—the president decided to end the program altogether.

On July 19, the Washington Post broke the news of Trump’s decision: “a move long sought by Russia,” the paper’s headline blared. Politicians from both sides of the aisle quickly howled in protest, claiming that Trump’s decision was a surrender to Vladimir Putin.
www.weeklystandard.com...

There it is Trump saw evil and recoiled. The program of arming TERRORISTS that Hillary & Obama setup, Trump ends it and the mass murderous Coporatocracy's MSM demagogued the issue in support of arming terrorists whom behead freaking children.

If the media is 'liberal', then what the hell are they doing supporting wars anyways?

Psychopaths!!!

edit on 5-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Does he have empathy?? Perhaps very little, is he a fking moron??..see Rex Tilllerson Secretary of State.
edit on 5-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Bbl
edit on 5-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Our president is a bleeping moron.
Just ask his secretary of state. Who would know better?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Don't you know? It's always about him.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Bbl

Ummm...Bbl is right...cause that's bubble living speak...

From your subconscious mind...to the world...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They weren't required to be empathetic . They just naturally were. It's a natural part of the desire to SERVE . Trump desires to serve no one but himself and those that share his blood.

He's socially retarded.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Have an outgoing personality is a requirement for anyone in politics. However there is a difference between being outgoing and being an attention hound.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

To me, the sad day comment seems very ominous

To me it seemed very contrived. Whenever he's on point he's on a script.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Spider879
Bbl

Ummm...Bbl is right...cause that's bubble living speak...

From your subconscious mind...to the world...

YouSir

One word...Tilllerson...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

They weren't required to be empathetic . They just naturally were. It's a natural part of the desire to SERVE . Trump desires to serve no one but himself and those that share his blood.

He's socially retarded.

And yet hes President. If hes Socially Retarded what does that make Hillary as she lost to someone who you consider to be "Socially Retarded",does that make her Retarded?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join