It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Does no one think that the video made by Laura Loomer is significant??

It could be a red herring.

As in not an actual person but someone being used to fit a needed timeline?

Warm.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: pale5218

There's definitely something weird about it. Laura Loomer asked about a "Larry" Jesus Campos... I'm not sure where she got the "Larry" from. Actually, I think it was the security guard registration. But I found a voter registration record for a Jesus Angel Campos, age 25, and the address given for his registration brings up the same house Laura Loomer visited on Google street images.

All of a sudden all this information after no information for so long. And the "new" findings always seem to "answer" questions folks are asking all over the place. I guess someone could just be planting info... I just don't know what to think.

List of employees, probably where Larry came from

edit on 10/12/2017 by pale5218 because: Cropping pic

ETA: at the gym on phone can figure how to crop and save as image.

It’s an employee list for the hotel and one of the names was Larry Jesus Campos
edit on 10/12/2017 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Okay -- thank you!

Too much information this morning. I can't keep anything straight right now

I wonder if that's by design...

P.S. I'll bet tomorrow's scheduled press conference is going to be quite a doozy!!!
edit on 12-10-2017 by Boadicea because: added "p.s."

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Also came across this:

Link to CSC

Thought it was interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Warm.

A real person, different name and different ethnicity?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have to admit...I will not be attending any events staffed by CSC security people...even if that means none.

I am not comfortable with their special DHS award/rating/certification....whatever!

No private security agency should want that.
edit on 10/12/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So has anyone been able to confirm if Jesus Campos was a direct employee of MB and/or CSC? That Laura Loomer lady had indicated his name WAS in an MB database of some sort but not sure how she had access to that.

That Liliana Rodriguez lady who started the go fund me claims to be a coworker of Jesus'. I wonder if that is at CSC or MB as she never specified. Her FB doesn't have any real info about her employer. I found a LinkedIn prfofile for an MB employee named Liliana Rodriguez but I'm 99% it's a different lady from the FB page as the pictures don't seem to match.
edit on 12-10-2017 by JaeG14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Warm.

A real person, different name and different ethnicity?

Two possibilities:

1. all of the above
2. none of the above

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The employee list might be fake.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That was just a few months ago in June...

Funny coincidence that the location of the article says "Northridge, CA" and Paddock received his business degree from Cal State Northridge.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
FoxNews is putting commercials up now about Hannity having "Jesus Campos" on the show tonight !!

Hannity

edit on Oct-12-2017 by xuenchen because: nicknick

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaeG14

That Liliana Rodriguez lady who started the go fund me claims to be a coworker of Jesus'. I wonder if that is at CSC or MB as she never specified.

Good question. I wonder if Laura Loomer or anyone thought to check out Liliana Rodriguez' security guard status when they were checking for Jesus... I'll have to see if I can hunt that up again later.

Her FB doesn't have any real info about her employer. I found a LinkedIn prfofile for an MB employee named Liliana Rodriguez but I'm 99% it's a different lady from the FB page as the pictures don't seem to match.

Was it just me, or did that pic on GFM look like she was trying to disguise herself without disguising herself?

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I don't recall the pic on GFM and as of right now, there is no pic for her there. Her Pic on FB is a close up of her face wearing sunglasses, she has short/medium length hair. But most of her pics on FB is of her wearing shades. Looks like she wants anonymity now as she removed the GFM info from her FB and removed her pic from GFM.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

FoxNews is putting commercials up now about Hannity having "Jesus Campos" on the show tonight !!

Hannity

I have never once watched Hannity... I may have to force myself to watch tonight... UGH!

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Hannity

I have never once watched Hannity... I may have to force myself to watch tonight... UGH!

Come back and let us know what you think about Hannity.

He is on 560AM radio in Chicago every day at 2 p.m. The city of Chicago has forced the station to severely reduced its broadcasting power while Hannity is on. It's disgusting.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't have cable...will be relying on others and hopefully online videos of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaeG14

I don't recall the pic on GFM and as of right now, there is no pic for her there. Her Pic on FB is a close up of her face wearing sunglasses, she has short/medium length hair. But most of her pics on FB is of her wearing shades. Looks like she wants anonymity now as she removed the GFM info from her FB and removed her pic from GFM.

Here is a saved archive of that page with her pic:

Link

ETA: I just noticed the archive from Oct 6 sys '5 updates' and the current one only says '4 updates.' I wonder what's up with that.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

www.abovetopsecret.com...

G4S either...but CSC is everywhere...

www.csc-usa.com...

Established in 1967, CSC is the world leader in crowd management and event security. The experience and expertise that has been garnered in its nearly 50 years continues to make CSC the number one choice for securing the world’s top venues and events. CSC’s esteemed clientele base includes more than 150 stadiums and arenas, over 110 universities and colleges, more than 45 convention centers, and numerous clients within the professional ranks of MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL, NHL, and NASCAR. CSC has also provided services for the world’s most prestigious special events, including Collegiate Bowl Games, NCAA Final Four Tournaments, Ryder Cup, Presidents Cup, US Open Tennis, 30 Super Bowls, 10 Olympic Games, 4 Presidential Inaugurations, 3 Papal Visits, and 2 FIFA World Cups. CSC operates more than 50 branch locations throughout the United States and Canada.

time to see if these guys were in Boston...

edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-12T16:31:04-05:000404 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-12T16:32:27-05:000427 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't have cable...will be relying on others and hopefully online videos of it.

Possibly online limited time

FoxNews Live

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Thank you for reminding me about that!

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join