It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Willtell

Did you see the presser where just before the sheriff spoke, he introduced some man (can't remember now what his title or name was), but all the man came to the microphone to say was that from now on, this event is to be called simply
1 October.

That was it! He made a special statement just to say we will refer to this Las Vegas shooting as 1 October. He did clarify by sounding it out as "one" October. Then he left the podium.

Are you serious?! Your joking right?

If not I've got to see that

Here is the recent Presser coverage.

Edit add: Steve sounds like last name 'Sysilak' is introduced at 6:05 in the video.
edit on 10 10 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

Edit add2: Steve Sisolak, Clark County Commissioner is the one who may the Statement. 1October.
edit on 10 10 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Likely this guy is associated with the hotel legal department.

Right now there s____ing in their pants worrying about there business enterprise.

What to do with the 32nd fl and whether they should change their name

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I had to laugh when the guy says to call the FBI if you have some information.

Make out your will first, please.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Looks like Clark County commissioner. Guess he wanted in on the action.

edit:

The Commissioners are probably already working on the design of the monument to be erected.
edit on 10/10/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Please folks DON’T CALL the FBI in this case

Think about it, why put out a number on billboards for this case. Have they done that before?

If you do give the FBI any info do it anonymously from a pay phone, if you could find one

It looks like their looking to squash information if it’s going to the FBI.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If I were smarter about how these things work, I would create a Vegas Whistleblower Tutorial and spread it far and wide, explaining how to anonymously share what would-be whistleblower witnesses know and saw, how to document it, how to confirm or at least substantiate their account, etc. If we could start getting individual accounts from different locations, we could probably start to put a picture together of everything that was happening on the ground -- from one end of the strip to the other.

No one person knows the whole story... but together, their stories will tell a bigger story.

Maybe someone who does know will have the same idea.
edit on 10-10-2017 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In light of the ever-changing official story, and therefore trusting "official" at this point, I start re-thinking those adjoining rooms to the suite. Especially in light of this guy's story, who claims that he was staying in the room next door, 32-134. I have been trying to find a map of the hotel or something that would explain how the rooms are numbered. (Much like a couple other posters could not find anything about how the floors of the hotel were numbered. Hmmm...) All I know for sure is that when facing the gunman's suite from the corridor, that the closest door to the left would be the staircase, and the closest door to the right would be the adjoining rooms. So wouldn't the adjoining rooms have to be room #134?

Is he lying? Or is it possible that it was this guy's room -- and that it was NOT reserved with the suite? Is that why the door was locked and they had to blow it open? If the shooter's been running back and forth between windows, he's sure not going to lock the door in between. He's not even going to close it!

Another thought... is it possible that the real killers had also checked into the hotel as guests, perhaps even on the same floor, and they brought the ammo and maybe other stuff up?

And what really happened on the 32nd floor that night?

Everything's on the table again. I don't think anything is what it seems -- except that too many people were hurt and killed that night.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Has this been debunked yet?

Hotel Guest Next Door To Las Vegas Shooter Saw ‘Multiple Gunmen’

An Australian man who was staying in the room next to the shooter in the Mandalay Bay has confirmed he witnessed multiple gunmen involved in the Las Vegas attack.

“There were multiple people dead and multiple shooters. I was just hiding waiting for police to come get us. I got outside safely and was hiding in bushes,” Brian Hodge told Australia’s Courier-Mail.

Mr. Hodge, who was staying in room 32134, next door to Stephen Paddock in room 32135, also provided important information when he revealed that a security guard was killed by police.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yes and no. Politifact claims to have debunked it -- Blog peddles fake story saying security guards ID'd as shooters at Mandalay Bay -- but all they "debunk" is that the guy said they were wearing security jackets/vests. Maybe something has been edited, but I don't see anywhere that he claims they were security, just that there were multiple shooters.

I'm not sure what part most interests you. Lots to consider in there.

Read my comment right above yours for my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I am still trying to nail down if the broken windows were actually the 32nd floor. The floor numbers skip from 34 to 60 as indicated from youtube videos of people riding the elevators there (links below).

Also, I posted this top pic, yesterday, after finding it via a Google image search. Today, Google tells me it's no longer public or available, but I archived the location using my browser history (here)

If this is correct:

Then the broken windows are on the 29th floor (or not on the 32 floor):

AND the first responding officers said this about the 29th floor on 60 Minutes:

Joshua Bitsko: We're told that security is taking fire from a suspect on the 29th floor. And that we had other officers that were identifying the suspect was in a room on the 32nd floor. So we're thinking multiple shooters at this point.

Link to 60 Minutes transcript

There's really no way to say for certain if the window in the leaked dead-suspect hotel room pics is broken or not. The curtain is bulging inward (as if filled from wind), but it's not being sucked out the window like I have seen in many of the photos taken from the outside of the hotel.

Videos of the elevator button panels in that section:

Link 1

(Oddly, floor 31 is blank in this one)

Link 2

(Floor 31 is not blank in this one)

Here is a sample screenshot showing how the floors jump from 34 to 60:

**I do not know that any of the floor anomalies are important, but it is very hard to nail down what floor is what, and I can't seem to let go of this, just yet.***

edit on 10/10/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

**I do not know that any of the floor anomalies are important, but it is very hard to nail down what floor is what, and I can't seem to let go of this, just yet.***

Please don't let go of it. That would seem to be essential to making sense of any talk about floors... now if only I could find something about the room numbering...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: loam

Yes and no. Politifact claims to have debunked it -- Blog peddles fake story saying security guards ID'd as shooters at Mandalay Bay -- but all they "debunk" is that the guy said they were wearing security jackets/vests. Maybe something has been edited, but I don't see anywhere that he claims they were security, just that there were multiple shooters.

I'm not sure what part most interests you. Lots to consider in there.

Read my comment right above yours for my thoughts.

Sounds like Snopes' standard tactic: Find some minor detail to "debunk," and use that to brand the entire claim as false.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Right now there s____ing in their pants worrying about there business enterprise.

Or they could just demolish the building and build a new one?

I wonder if their insurance would pay out?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

Oh so interesting if anything like that happens!

Although, I bet they have coverage for any reported loss of revenue, too. I feel like I may have read such insurance exists, before...need to check that out though.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

43 Floors total

Four Seasons Hotel - Five floors (floors 35–39)
Penthouse suites - Levels 40-42 (numbered as floors 60–62)
Level 43 (numbered as 64) is the Foundation Room, a restaurant and bar

Source

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: auroraaus

Oh so interesting if anything like that happens!

Although, I bet they have coverage for any reported loss of revenue, too. I feel like I may have read such insurance exists, before...need to check that out though.

It depends on the actual policy itself.

You may have read about it re wtc.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
nvm.
MB has a #13
edit on 10-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I can confirm that the above-referenced policies do indeed exist.

One of our properties had a fire in one of the buildings. Part of the insurance settlement included a loss of revenue amount per month (that was actually a good bit more than we were making from that building when it was up and occupied) that remains in effect until the building is repaired and signed off on by the local authorities for use.

Also, might want to take a peek here.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus

43 Floors total

Four Seasons Hotel - Five floors (floors 35–39)
Penthouse suites - Levels 40-42 (numbered as floors 60–62)
Level 43 (numbered as 64) is the Foundation Room, a restaurant and bar

Source

And, AGAIN, Wikipedia has reported 39, 43, and 44 floors in the past. Here is a screenshot from waybackmachine:

ETA: No offense, but I do not think it is entirely clear how many floors there are.
edit on 10/10/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
nvm.
MB has a #13

Whether it does or not...I still have to count backwards from the top down because the lower buildings surrounding it obfuscate the lower floors preventing me from counting from bottom to top.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join