It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: KansasGirl

Here's some more creativity...

"Paddock"

"Danley"

"Campos"

"Rodriguez"

2 of the 4 names are fake.

The other 2 are real, but not in the context of what is being reported by the MSM related to the shootings.

That didn't answer my question

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Paradise Ranch is a joint venture with the Philippine Children's Fund of America. steemit.com...@kingzos/is-there-a-pedogate-connection-to-the-2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
What about this:

www.pinoykids.org...

Did you see this, at the same address?

Link

American Auto Sales...James M.Paddock...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: xuenchen

I have to ask though I know what the answer is since you already used the "I cant link my proof" approach..

Back up 1 single thing you have said over the last few pages.
Sorry a thread on 4CHAN doesnt mean anything and isnt proof..

Lets go with this gem claiming that 2 of the 4 names you listed are fake. Any proof of all around that?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

theres just so much happening .

so much disinfo.
so much strangeness.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I didn't. I dunno if M is the same guy.

Paradise 22 is ran by a Peggy Paddock.
edit on 9-10-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: diggindirt

The deaths and injuries are real.

The players, as being reported so far, are not.

I don't think the name Paddock is real.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Maybe he planned to kill and rum but after his rage ended, he felt some type of remorse and killed himself. All I can figure.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Are the sheriff and the FBI not speaking to one another????

There was a couple stories I read that the Las Vegas police were not informed of things by the FBI, for example, I read that the LVMPD did not know Eric Paddock was coming to Las Vegas to be interviewed by the FBI, and that the FBI did not inform LVMPD that they had recovered a car of Paddock's that the LVMPD were still looking for...

I think the FBI is leading the cover up. Surprise!

I got that impression also. I understand that it's an open investigation. But I also know that in the past we've seen video released immediately---while the investigation was on-going. Remember when the press went waltzing into the house of the shooters in California? Remember the video of Finicum being shot being released immediately?

Any knowledge of how quickly these "leaked" police photos appeared in the media? Today a woman told me that she saw them on the net before morning. She had been up all night following it and saw the photos before she went to bed just after 6 AM on Monday morning. And yet we've not seen even a pixel of an official photo but several sources claim that police acknowledge that they are real.

I know that it only takes a few seconds to transmit photos these days but....why just those very few? And if those few were leaked---why not show the real police photos. They can take out the dead body but show the rest of the scene, including that hallway that took 200 rounds and the door that looked like Swiss cheese.

Crud, it just makes me want to go find a similar door and put a couple of hundred rounds through it just to see what that looks like.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I didn't. I dunno if M is the same guy.

Paradise 22 is ran by a Peggy Paddock.

Paradise Ranch 21 and the Auto Sales place...

same addresses w/Paddocks as owners:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Thats the office of the agency. Title company?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

I could understand they took a little time in preparing to enter a killers lair, but clear the floor?

What does that mean?

Get everybody off the floor?

Maybe its reasonable, I'm not a professional security agent. But in light of what he had done, it still make little sense.

a reply to: Willtell

Because numb nutz rifle rounds can easily penetrate multiple layers of sheetrock ........

In a gun fight against a guy with this arsenal can have stray rounds flying all over the floor

Possibility of casualties among hotel guests is high

or

Would you just leave them there as collateral damage ??

I don't see the need for name calling here. This story is constantly changing.

At first it was that the guard saved multiple lives by causing the shooter to stop shooting into the crowd.

Now it has morphed into the guard was actually the first one shot in this incident. The shooter only turned to shoot the crowd after emptying 200 rounds into the hallway.

If he was shooting down the hallway---if the diagrams of the hotel are correct (and they seem to be from some footage shot the next morning in a similar hallway, a floor below if memory serves me) then he was shooting toward the elevator because evidently that's where the guard entered the floor to check on a door that the computer downstairs was showing as open. Now if you were in a hotel and heard gunshots in the hallway---would you go open the door to see about things or would you hide in the bathtub or behind some other substantial substance?

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Company status of American Auto Sales has been...Revoked. I believe it said been revoked since 2013.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Strange though the Paddock name is on that business headquartered at the same address, revoked or not.

I mean, 'Paddock' is not a very common last name.

edit on 10/10/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: KansasGirl

These tumors CAN cause aberrant behavior...but sometimes they don't.

Thanks for the info.

I do not disagree.

ETA: Did you think I did?

I apologize if I misunderstood.

You did. No biggie though.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

They may have Paradise Ranch 1-25.

Here is the Facebook page m.facebook.com...

And.... here is the website. www.paradiseranchlv.com...

Check it out. Same one?
edit on 10-10-2017 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I believe I heard a guy who was researching the name say that there were some two dozen or more men of the same name in the US alone....so let's not go simply by names. If you were to google my name....it would take you several hours of searching to find anything that remotely connects to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: xuenchen

Then they claimed they were being very quiet as they were prying the metal bar put on the stairway door off. Huh? Then sneaked up to the door quietly and put the explosive charge on it....

It's as if they forgot they told us he had cameras that showed him the hallway outside his room...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Yeah, mine's not common either and if someone unrelated to me, but with my last name, happened to own a business at the same property address as me, it would be extremely and comparably coincidental.

No more, no less...and it's not an overstatement.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
The name Paddock:

"A sacrifice area is a small enclosure, often called a paddock, corral, or pen, meant to be your horse's outdoor living quarters. Technically it is called a sacrifice area because you are giving up use of that small portion of land as a grassy area to benefit your pasture."

new topics

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join