It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

I've been mentioning this electronic lock stuff for days. Glad it's sinking in. It should be meaningful information to the investigation.

More is known then being made out.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Camp of the Saints made me sick to my stomach I could only read and put it down then a day or so later try again. But everyone should read it...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Maybe, I know some poster posted a sacrificial ritual theory

I haven’t, as of yet, looked at this angle

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

They say all of these FF operations the "Illuminati" input symbolic satanic terms all the time.

Did you notice this hotel has all the MkUtra crap all through it, I don't buy into that but it does..

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The maintenance at MB are union.

Operating Engineers Local 501 Las Vegas.

They use contractors for some big projects only.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

originally posted by: Willtell

They say all of these FF operations the "Illuminati" input symbolic satanic terms all the time.

Did you notice this hotel has all the MkUtra crap all through it, I don't buy into that but it does..

Really, like what ?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Looks like the "Campos" story may have actually caused the shooter to go faster.

Assuming the shooter(s) were really in that hotel room.

Big Boondoggle.

Ok, I have had some wine now and will make a wild stab at your suggestions. The whole thing is about sex trafficking, new football stadium being built, Paddock's strange empty houses used as "hubs" for lack of a better word. Then this tabloidy article that Paddock liked rough sex.:

www.torontosun.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I couldn't say but I do know that apparently there was plenty of time for whoever was in that room to exit between the time the "200 rounds" were shot through the door and the time that the "SWAT" team arrived and got "into position."

Then they claimed they were being very quiet as they were prying the metal bar put on the stairway door off. Huh? Then sneaked up to the door quietly and put the explosive charge on it....

Lots of questions yet to be answered...I have to go find that transcript of the interview someone posted this morning. Didn't have the time to read it when I saw it...but man, as someone remarked today, this sounds more a story a five-year-old told to explain why the lamp is lying broken on the floor.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

On some of the videos I watched it seems that there were a few shots, fairly widely spaced, then the first volley (for lack of a better word)---all this while the performance was still going on.... I find it hard to believe that he shot off 200 rounds down the hall toward the security guy and it wasn't heard in the venue but perhaps those windows are good soundproofing and the shots would not have been heard. In other the first few (3-6) shots were the breaking of the window?

I'm finding the same issues.

The only explanation that seems to fit is that the first few shots were targeting the tanks at the airport, with the hope and expectation that they would explode and create a huge fire... meaning that once the shooting at the crowd started they had two choices: running into the fire or running into the gunfire. They did not have the right weaponry to accomplish such a feat, but if they had gotten the tracer ammo and the Ruger 308 Paddock supposedly bought the 28th, they might have been successful.

The rapidfire following the first few shots was no doubt aimed at the crowd.

There has been a small glass hammer shown in hotel pictures on the table next to the paper. It's presumed that is how they broke the glass, which I believe would have been tempered glass.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I suppose no one was around the floor. I would think it was odd that some guy is doing an odd type of work making a stair well door inoperable. (fire escape path?)

Maybe people just don't question such things or everyone was gone for hours or only inside their room.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Why in the name of heaven can't a reporter ask a question about the autopsy of the shooter? It simply baffles me. They sit there asking questions about what the sheriff "thinks" after he's already told them he's not going to speculate. Why not ask about specifics? Autopsy? Key card being used? Comparison of numbers found on the note to the shooter's actual handwriting? Some forensic evidence instead of asking him ABOUT HIS FEELINGS? Are they really and truly so tied up in FEELINGS that they can't look for actual facts and evidence?

And the plane---de plane, boss! Where is the plane and in what condition?

Maybe the companies that employ these reporters should put them through a few forensics classes so they will be better equipped to ask reasonable questions.
edit on 9-10-2017 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Are the sheriff and the FBI not speaking to one another????

There was a couple stories I read that the Las Vegas police were not informed of things by the FBI, for example, I read that the LVMPD did not know Eric Paddock was coming to Las Vegas to be interviewed by the FBI, and that the FBI did not inform LVMPD that they had recovered a car of Paddock's that the LVMPD were still looking for...

I think the FBI is leading the cover up. Surprise!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Make me wonder about that also. I have the feeling they won't say anything about it, "at this time".

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
What in the name of heaven can't a reporter ask a question about the autopsy of the shooter? It simply baffles me. They sit there asking questions about what the sheriff "thinks" after he's already told them he's not going to speculate. Why not ask about specifics? Autopsy? Key card being used? Comparison of numbers found on the note to the shooter's actual handwriting? Some forensic evidence instead of asking him ABOUT HIS FEELINGS? Are they really and truly so tied up in FEELINGS that they can't look for actual facts and evidence?

This x a million!

We have no free press. No press that probes and vets info.

It's so insulting.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Make me wonder about that also. I have the feeling they won't say anything about it, "at this time".

Yes, and if the sheriff's answer was "We can't comment on that at this time." I would understand. But it's also easy to see that he's not going to volunteer information at this time without being asked.

I grew up reading detective novels. Then I became a sorta detective by becoming an archaeologist. We look for evidence, for facts, for "ground truth." Then in the course of my archaeological career I was able to take several forensics classes from people who had been taught by Dr. Bill Bass of Body Farm fame at UT Knoxville. He's the guy who set up a whole mess of forensics training for the alphabet agencies. I simply don't understand why the press is focusing on the sheriff's thoughts and feelings instead of asking him for facts and evidence that has been uncovered. If he's not ready to release it, fine, it's an on-going investigation but at least ASK the questions to get it out in the media!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Makes you wonder if the entire thing is controlled.

And the Sheriff went off on a reporter today for some reason.

Go back and watch every press conference and see how the questions from reporters sound a little scripted as well as the official "reports".

Lombardo has dodged some questions too over the past week.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread

Some of the old timers here may have seen two movies: Sneakers and Three days of the Condor, two great movies with Robert Redford.

Think the ATS operation of Fast and Furious sponsored by the Justice department, a massive gun sting operation, that blew up in their face.

They wanted to get a legal guy to but some guns, so some sinister “government” guys recruited this patsy Paddock.

Maybe they said, “We want to expose how easy it is to not only buy guns but to get them in a LV hotel, something like that.

They might have even paid him some big bucks. The 100 grand he sent to his girlfriend.

The rest is history

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Are the reporters anybody we know? In other words, are most of them veteran reporters with extensive journalistic resumes?

I ask this because I am reminded (I even did a thread on it) that FBI agents are now allowed to pose as reporters, journalists, and documentary makers. It is legal.

So, maybe the reporters steering the narrative by asking silly questions aren't really reporters.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Are the reporters anybody we know? In other words, are most of them veteran reporters with extensive journalistic resumes?

I ask this because I am reminded (I even did a thread on it) that FBI agents are now allowed to pose as reporters, journalists, and documentary makers. It is legal.

So, maybe the reporters steering the narrative by asking silly questions aren't really reporters.

That's interesting because usually we see big names at big event press conferences.

You know, the ones that come on live in the same room at the end of the conference.

You would think the biggest mass murder in U.S. history would attract the biggest well known reporters at every single press release.

Something is missing here.

Earth calling MSM. MSM where are you? CNN? ABC? CBS? NBC? PBS?

I think Brian Williams especially should be on this 24 hours a day until its solved !!

I guess he wasn't there.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Here's a link to the story about last night's interview. I know someone posted a link to the transcript earlier today.

Yeah -- that was me

That whole interview seemed so contrived to me. And the interview tonight with the Sheriff, well, he seemed very defensive... and it seemed to me that the questions were planted. So he basically did the old politicians trick of answering the question he wants to answer -- not the one we want answered!

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join