It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Why did they take an hour?

What is the reason for that within the cover-up scenario?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

The story they told on that interview was completely blown out of the water today when the sheriff announced that the security guy was shot BEFORE the shooting into the crowd started.

And the maintenance worker just appeared on the scene today... There's a link to the presser from today a few pages back.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Willtell

Check out these two articles and compare it to the New York Times article you posted earlier --

Aussie eyewitness: Multiple gunmen in Las Vegas massacre

Las Vegas shooting: Queensland eyewitness to Mandalay attack

I'd love to hear your thoughts after reading them...

We usually hear about multiple shooters in these capers because there are likely multiple shooters.

The key to exposing this operation is the patsy Paddock.

But of course it won't be exposed since the population and the msm are so stupid and blind and under control

The NYT one I posted is likely disinformation. We might get some truth from these foreign sources

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Sheriff also said Campos prevented a maintenance worker from getting in harm's way.

First we've heard of this maintenance worker. Another person added to mix....a week after?
This story gets stranger with every telling. If we were suspects changing our story this often what do you think would happen to us?

Maybe this guy Campos is really Jesus...he's such a hero and saint.

I'm not sure anymore. At first they said he was a hero and saved many, many lives. Then today the sheriff said that he was shot before the shooting into the crowd began. On some of the videos I watched it seems that there were a few shots, fairly widely spaced, then the first volley (for lack of a better word)---all this while the performance was still going on. Some of the videos that were filmed from the far side of the venue show people wondering what is going on. While the sound of the shots are picked up on the video, apparently the folks filming didn't hear or comprehend what was happening until they saw people falling and then running. Most seem to have thought it was fireworks associated with the show. I find it hard to believe that he shot off 200 rounds down the hall toward the security guy and it wasn't heard in the venue but perhaps those windows are good soundproofing and the shots would not have been heard. In other the first few (3-6) shots were the breaking of the window?

Every press conference leaves me more bewildered.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The story they told on that interview was completely blown out of the water today when the sheriff announced that the security guy was shot BEFORE the shooting into the crowd started.

And the maintenance worker just appeared on the scene today... There's a link to the presser from today a few pages back.

Exactly, That is what I was trying to point out. I apologize I should have made myself more clear.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The sheriff has stated that because the shooting had already stopped, they took the time to clear the floor and prepare themselves for entry. He said that if the shooting had started again, they would have stormed the room immediately.

So after seeing 200 shots through a door facing straight down a very long corridor to an elevator, they decided it was a good idea to get everyone out of their rooms and into that long corridor and down to the elevator?

Am I the only one who sees 200 holes in that explanation?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

There were K-9 officers already at the concert, too.

I forgot about that. Thanks.

link   

REALLY.
First I heard of that. The story gets murkier

link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You know who else could be nearly anywhere in the area?

Maintenance people.

Not sure if Mandalay has in house maintenance or subs out, but it would not be difficult at all to forge either.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg
a reply to: judydawg

One more thing if someone​ left and didn't close their door all the way it will show up that is an open door alert, we have been told the door was ajar for whatever reason maybe the dead was was killed early than we think...

Thanks for pointing that out. I had spoken with someone who works in a similar hotel who said that the doors can be checked from downstairs. It's also how they found out that someone had entered his room at the time the parking garage showed that he had left the hotel in his car. I'm guessing that they have video of him leaving the hotel in his car since she says that all parking garages have security cameras. Can't say for sure that they do but...will go with the assumption that they do simply because it is a standard part of security.

Now, who entered his room with his key card while he was out and about?

Here's the link to story that says police officials told NBC that someone used his key card while his car was out of the garage. www.aol.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yes...not lost on me!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
OK, a coincidence cluster which is intriguing me.

"Paddock" means "field."

So does "Campos"

The festival was called "Route 91 Harvest" and "Las Vegas" itself means "the meadows."

I mean, that's suggestive enough, but we explicitly speak of human lives as crops to be reaped (e.g., the Grim Reaper) and people as being "mown down" by gunfire.

So the first person shot by a man named after a field, was another man named after a field, before people at a Harvest gathering were mown down (by the first man named after a field). All of which took place in a city named after a type of field.

Coincidentally, the first full moon after the Autumnal Equinox (22 Sept) is called the "Harvest Moon", because traditionally the light cast by the full moon helped night-time crop-gatherers. Officially, this year's Harvest Moon occurred on 5 October, but: "as is typically the case, the moon will appear full for a few days before and after that day."

Furthermore, the name "Jesus Campos" is suggestive of the title of a novel admired by Trump's former aide Steve Bannon. That book is called "The Camp of the Saints" and is about the overthrow of Western civilisation by third-world immigrants.

IIRC the original claim that the gunman was an ISIS member came from the Trump White House. Which is intriguing in itself.

Finally, the phrase "Camp of the Saints" is taken from the Biblical book of Revelation (ch20: v9)

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Make of all that what you will.
edit on 9-10-2017 by audubon because: additional afterthought + grammar fix

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The sheriff has stated that because the shooting had already stopped, they took the time to clear the floor and prepare themselves for entry. He said that if the shooting had started again, they would have stormed the room immediately.

So after seeing 200 shots through a door facing straight down a very long corridor to an elevator, they decided it was a good idea to get everyone out of their rooms and into that long corridor and down to the elevator?

Am I the only one who sees 200 holes in that explanation?

Bingo!

Also---they saw the cameras and assumed they were "a booby trap" or something. (I think I saw that in a clip of the 60 minutes interview. Will look for the link.) And yet....now the story has completely changed....

Are the sheriff and the FBI not speaking to one another????

ETA: Here's a link to the story about last night's interview. I know someone posted a link to the transcript earlier today.
www.cbsnews.com...

Joshua Bitsko: We're told that security is taking fire from a suspect on the 29th floor. And that we had other officers that were identifying the suspect was in a room on the 32nd floor. So we're thinking multiple shooters at this point.
The three officers zeroed in on the 32nd floor just after a hotel-security guard named Jesus Campos encountered heavy fire--200 rounds shot into the hallway from behind Stephen Paddocks's door.
Officers Bitsko and Newton ran to the stairs. Detective Donaldson and a SWAT officer, Levi Hancock, did too. This ad-hoc group of officers didn't know what they would face, but they soon discovered Paddock had barricaded the stairwell door.
Joshua Bitsko: He had screwed shut the door-- with a piece of metal and some screws.

[Police radio: You need to be careful of booby traps...are you coming up the stairwell of coming up the elevator.]
Bill Whitaker: I heard on the radio calls that they were telling you to watch out there could be booby-traps. Dave Newton: There's a room service cart with wires going on it underneath the-- door. There was something black on top of the cart. So initially I'm, you know, I'm thinking, "This is a booby-trap. It's-- it's gonna explode."
Bill Whitaker: 'Cause it looked suspicious?
Dave Newton: Very suspicious. It turned out to be cameras on the food tray.
Bill Whitaker: What'd you see?
Dave Newton: I could see the suspect's door was just riddled with bullet holes coming out. it looked like Swiss cheese.
Bill Whitaker: He had the advantage.
Dave Newton: Yeah, he-- 'cause he knew we were coming and we were gonna have to come through. We didn't know where he was gonna be in that room.
Joshua Bitsko: It's like a deadly game of hide and seek because when you're the one hiding you always know a person's looking for you it's-- before they see you. I remember thinkin', "Man, I wish I had my dog with me," because, you know, it's nice to have him lead a team.

edit on 9-10-2017 by diggindirt because: addition of link

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I could understand they took a little time in preparing to enter a killers lair, but clear the floor?

What does that mean?

Get everybody off the floor?

Maybe its reasonable, I'm not a professional security agent. But in light of what he had done, it still make little sense.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: roadgravel
The story became he was investigating a door open situation. I haven't seen what door it was.

The only doors with "open" alarms are the fire escape stairway doors.

Are there break/impact alarms on the windows?

No, not in the rooms.

Windows; some of the videos that start before the shooting, have what sounds like three single shots. At first it sounded like sniper fire but could these be shots that broke open the windows?

If the windows were reinforced, maybe it took these shot to break them.

Could be.

I don't know how thick the glass is.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

They say all of these FF operations the "Illuminati" input symbolic satanic terms all the time.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I don't believe that, myself.

OTOH I can see that this sort of thing would make an ideal distraction strategy. Load your "event" with word-associations and other symbolic stuff, and people will waste time trying to solve meaningless puzzles rather than dealing with the nuts and bolts of the situation.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I want to assume double-paned tempered glass in a building that high. I've seen that in much smaller hotels in less weird, crime-prone cities.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

He had to give them the card or the front desk did, or someone with a pass key. But that key tells you who on the computer at the front desk who it was assigned to.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Looks like the "Campos" story may have actually caused the shooter to go faster.

Assuming the shooter(s) were really in that hotel room.

Big Boondoggle.

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join