It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

He is very photogenic for a phantom.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Here's some more creativity...

"Paddock"

"Danley"

"Campos"

"Rodriguez"

2 of the 4 names are fake.

The other 2 are real, but not in the context of what is being reported by the MSM related to the shootings.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
a reply to: IAMTAT

And now it's said the security guard was shot BEFORE he began firing on the crowd.

Officials had previously said that gunman Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nev., shot Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos after Paddock had started shooting at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival from his 32nd-floor hotel suite on Oct. 1

Why would a security guard even be approaching the room before the firing on the crowd?

Wouldn't security approach the room because of and due to firing on the crowd?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

None of this makes sense.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: loam

Seems like "Campos" could have verified if he heard shooting before he had his confrontation with Paddock, no?

There have been reports he heard gunshots and went up to find the source. I posted an archived Daily Beast article saying that earlier in this thread.

It was later reported, though, that he had gone up to check out an 'open door alarm.'

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Boadicea

From someone who has been touted as "really smart" I would think that he would know that uncompressed fuel wouldn't combust.

In my scenario, it wasn't Paddock who committed the deed and targeted the tanks. It was whoever planed and executed the attack. Also, as I understand what I've been reading, if the killers had used the tracer bullets sought after by Paddock (presumably for them, for this purpose) and used the Ruger that Paddock reportedly bought the Thursday before the attack, that combination could have set the tanks off.

Could be wrong but it seems that if something like that is your main intention, you would research it a little.

It would seem that the did, hence the calculations, as well as the specific weaponry, not to mention the scopes for greater accuracy aiming... all of which would be far more important for hitting a specific stationary target than for a much larger mass of bodies packed together.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Maybe he heard the breaking windows.

Speaking of which, has anyone reported how the windows were broken? Did he have a sledge hammer or something?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Have witnesses come out and aid much about this? I found a few interesting quotes.

The shots were just never-ending, it’s like if you go to a shooting range and 10 people shooting their machine guns at once

first

“I headed straight for the semis,” Gray recalls. “I thought the guy doing the shooting was on the festival grounds.”

second

A cousin of my best friend was at the concert and reported that multiple shooters were out. She fled on foot and said bullets were whizzing by and that there was lots of shrapnel. She was staying at Hooters (she ran straight there) and said the parking garage was getting hit there as well. Apparently, people were rushing to get in but people thought the garage shots were coming from inside and so people rushed to get out of there. Said bullets were coming from different angles and targeting different areas...nonstop gunfire and no breaks for reload.

Many witness reports from what I read report that initial firework sounding few pops...

Most of this has probably already been mentioned but interesting account from the cousin....

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Boadicea

Admittedly, I did wonder about that as well. It would have narrowed the trap to specific exits and the deaths would have been more numerous filtering out towards less exits.

That's been my thought as well. And imagine the panic! One direction they'd be fleeing the fire but running toward gunfire... and the other direction they'd be running away from gunfire but towards the explosion. And how might that have impacted any planes taking off or landing at the time? It definitely would have spread first responders and other resources even thinner than they already were.

Oh what a mess that would have been!

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Odd that Paddock and Campos both mean field?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Speaking of which, has anyone reported how the windows were broken? Did he have a sledge hammer or something?

i wondered that too.
i know those windows dont open but i also imagine they wouldnt be the hardest thing to break.

would those break in that fashion if simply shot through?
if hit with a sledge i would think we would see webbing or some sort
i dont know # though
just spit balling

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
Odd that Paddock and Campos both mean field?

As in 'Field' Agents?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have to ask though I know what the answer is since you already used the "I cant link my proof" approach..

Back up 1 single thing you have said over the last few pages.
Sorry a thread on 4CHAN doesnt mean anything and isnt proof..

Lets go with this gem claiming that 2 of the 4 names you listed are fake. Any proof of all around that?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
and i do apologize that i missed it but what is up with the 13 on his throat?

thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

As one of the stories go, it was a sledgehammer.

But nothing has been "revealed" yet about WHEN the glass was broken.

Welcome to the Outer Limits

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

One of the pictures shows a sledghammer. About 24 inches long.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
and i do apologize that i missed it but what is up with the 13 on his throat?

thanks

The 13 that isnt there but some CT's focused on because a picture sort of showed something that looked like it which could have been skin, lighting or a combo of both?

That 13 or another 13?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The story became he was investigating a door open situation. I haven't seen what door it was.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
How about he sees guns, freaks and shoots himself while unholstering his weapon.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The story became he was investigating a door open situation. I haven't seen what door it was.

The only doors with "open" alarms are the fire escape stairway doors.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join