It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

What they are talking about is the skin by the Adam’s apple, it just happens to look like a 13

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Police have been know to do things at a crime scene that is considered out of protocol. Could be they had already made up their minds he operated alone or they know it won't matter because the narrative will be constructed.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rowdyrich

That's weird. I don't see it... but if I did, I'd be thinking he had done hard prison time... then I'd have to wonder if it was really his brother, Bruce...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

There has been some comments about the pictures being of his brother and not him.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
One thing may stand out as obvious but overlooked, maybe because they have video of where and when the firing was done from those two holes knocked out of the windows.

The fact is the two broken windows at face value tell us there were two shooters.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

In the main thread we discussed the mysterious blood trails leading to the gun and other blood stains, someone in the thread imo gave the best explanation. (i don`t believe he was flipped over) The blood stain which is clearly on the gun and trail to it was from it being still held or resting on his chest and is where that particular blood stain comes from, the SWAT team would have tossed it to disarm a threat upon discovering him which left that trail to the gun.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

You may be right, but there is dried blood underneath the more fresh blood which leaves the two different colors on the carpet. So far as of now, all ideas are possibilities.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777

In the main thread we discussed the mysterious blood trails leading to the gun and other blood stains, someone in the thread imo gave the best explanation. (i don`t believe he was flipped over) The blood stain which is clearly on the gun and trail to it was from it being still held or resting on his chest and is where that particular blood stain comes from, the SWAT team would have tossed it to disarm a threat upon discovering him which left that trail to the gun.

I would think that would produce drops showing some velocity.

These drops are pretty much round and there is a lot...way more than what's on the revolver. The revolver would have to be saturated with blood to shed that much. It's not.

There also appears to be a bloody thumbprint on the cylinder and next to the trigger.

ETA: For that theory to hold, there would have to be a pool of blood on Paddock's torso...and why would there be a pool of blood on his torso if he shot himself in the mouth and fell backwards?

It just doesn't explain what the photo shows.

edit on 10/8/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Police have been know to do things at a crime scene that is considered out of protocol. Could be they had already made up their minds he operated alone or they know it won't matter because the narrative will be constructed.

I just wrote out a very long reply to you with my theory about that... and poof! The page closed itself out.

I'll give the short version now: I believe that's exactly what happened. But I believe it is the FBI and other Fed agencies who are constructing the narrative and the evidence... hiding their part in setting their agent up for what turned into an ambush instead of a sting.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I've seen that also. I could almost see if it was his brother, Bruce... his criminal history is violent enough it would make more sense than Stephen.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The fact is the two broken windows at face value tell us there were two shooters.

That should be the obvious starting place, until there is evidence otherwise.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

That sounds as reasonable as other explanations.

Thank you for adding that here -- much appreciated!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

SWAT on entry to room would have kicked all weapons out of reach. Would have turned body and checked for
vital signs to determine if alive or not

Would have searched body for explosives, booby traps , or suicide vest

Also would checked body for id or any evidence

This would have been done in first seconds after entry and before CSI or detectives started to process room

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

The fact is the two broken windows at face value tell us there were two shooters

So what you are saying is that one person can not break 2 windows and setup firing points at each location

That he could not move between each position firing on crowd below

What you are saying is completely illogical - making assumptions based on nothing but your personal paranoia

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Imo the pool of dried blood or soaked in blood was from the run off of the thinner fluid that the brain floats in called cerebrospinal fluid or CSF, the thicker is the blood and brain matter, if he was ever face down it would show dried blood trails at least running down his temple area`s but it doesn`t, it only shows dried blood from the mouth and nose running directly backward toward the top of his scull.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

The body does not look like it was moved or turned over, to me. The blood is pooled in his mouth, some of it would have spilled out if he was turned over. Instead, his mouth is literally brimming with pooled blood.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

That's pretty much what I deduced about the large blood stains on the carpets.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
Would have searched body for explosives, booby traps , or suicide vest

Also...I think the fact that there was no suicide vest is painfully obvious at a mere glance.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

That sounds as reasonable as other explanations.

Thank you for adding that here -- much appreciated!

But then how was there blood on his chest for the revolver to sit in?

He was shot in the mouth and all the blood on his face trails upward on his face, off the top of his head and onto the floor. Why would there ever be a pool of blood on his chest?

I don't feel like that explanation makes sense unless I missed where he was shot in the chest at some point, too.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Its a thing, a bit counter intuitive but a thing

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join