It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

As with almost all events, follow the money. It is what drives the decisions of most people in our society.

Something was up, given the number of persons selling.
edit on 10/8/2017 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Is there a pic of the younger brother, Bruce?

Also, I didn't realize he had a younger brother named Bruce. Are there photos of him? I only knew about Eric.

Surely there are plenty of pics of Bruce given the long rap sheet...mug shots are public!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I don't understand all of this, but someone might:

INVESTOR: Insider Trading and Financial Anomalies Surround Las Vegas Attack Massacre

I believe this is something the guy in that video I posted will be covering when he gets home. I don't know when that will be. He said he lives on the east coast.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I've only seen one picture of him as a child with his brothers. That's it.

I found an article at one point in which he commented on his brother, but that's it. The vast majority of the attention has been on the brother, Eric. There was one other brother who died if I remember correctly.

Here's one: Stephen Paddock's Dad Was on FBI Most Wanted List, Brother Says

In an interview with NBC News, Bruce Paddock said that unlike his father, his brother Stephen was a "law-abiding" man who "never did anything violent." Speaking with the Washington Post, Eric Paddock, a second brother, said Sunday's mass shooting baffled the family. "We know nothing," he told the Post. "If you told me an asteroid fell it would mean the same to me. There's absolutely no sense, no reason he did this. He's just a guy who played video poker and took cruises and ate burritos at Taco Bell. There's no political affiliation that we know of. There's no religious affiliation that we know of."

And from NBC

Bruce, who said he hadn't talked to Stephen in about 10 years, said his brother made money through apartment buildings, which he owned and managed with his mother, who lives in Florida.

"I don't know how he could stoop to this low point, hurting someone else," Bruce said.

He added that his brother, who lived in Mesquite, Nevada, about 80 miles northeast of Las Vegas, was a laid-back, "never-in-a-hurry" type of guy. Bruce said his brother was a law-abiding citizen who never did anything violent prior to the shooting.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Given that Bruce must know he's currently wanted for a failure-to-appear charge, I wouldn't be surprised if he's avoided the cameras...

But, yes, certainly mugshots! I haven't had a chance to look yet, but seems his crimes were committed in Cali. I'm surprised no one in the media has hunted any up... okay, not really.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Shenanigans.

The level of activity and by whom said activity took place absolutely scream advanced knowledge of some sort of event which would put the stock price of this company at jeopardy.

Toward the end of the article, it mentions OSIS and Rapiscan.

From a screenshot I made last time someone mentioned OSIS in one of these threads:

Might be interesting to keep an eye on the stock prices of all the companies listed here.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Might be interesting to keep an eye on the stock prices of all the companies listed here.

I think you're right -- definitely right!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Security company - makes sense the stock would go up.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: sled735
Have you all seen this yet? Due to copyright, I can't share anything here. I'm not even allowed to tell you what is in the video. You have to click on the link and watch it, and read the information from there. I think it's worth a look.

Check this out!

That guy is close.

Very close.

Were the windows broken from the outside? not the inside?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

1) If MGM/Mandalay Bay were to lose law suits associated with this attack, the downside risks to MGM share price may be extensive.

2) We also know that MGM CEO James Murren was appointed to the Homeland Security National Infrastructure Advisory Council by President Obama in December 2013.

This fact could make for some interesting depositions, as it relates to exactly what type of advanced security systems Mandalay Bay had in place, leading up to and on the night of 10/1/17.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

From Comment section:

Kate Sturgill • 4 hours ago Jim Murren,

CEO of MGM Resorts International gave money to CAIR, Southern Poverty Law Center and a slew of Soros-tied groups. He voiced his support for DACA recently and spoke up after Charlottesville. He endorsed Hillary because he thought Trump would be bad for the markets.

edit on 8-10-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Given that Bruce must know he's currently wanted for a failure-to-appear charge, I wouldn't be surprised if he's avoided the cameras...

But, yes, certainly mugshots! I haven't had a chance to look yet, but seems his crimes were committed in Cali. I'm surprised no one in the media has hunted any up... okay, not really.

It certainly begs the question as to why we haven't seen photos of him as an adult. A long rap sheet just means more public photos the media could easily get their hands on.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Ray Kelly (former NYPD Commissioner)
K2 Intelligence

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Watch their price plummet after the lawsuits begin.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: worsaw

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: sled735
Have you all seen this yet? Due to copyright, I can't share anything here. I'm not even allowed to tell you what is in the video. You have to click on the link and watch it, and read the information from there. I think it's worth a look.

Check this out!

That guy is close.

Very close.

Were the windows broken from the outside? not the inside?

No

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Was this hit for a specific reason, business

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

Was this hit for a specific reason, business

Possibly.

Money for sure.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This site has some info that can be of interest, need some savvy folks to look at it. There is a spread sheet at the bottom that includes the $42 mil Put Options for MGM Resorts. There are other Put Options as well as Calls(?) Options.

There does seem to be some truth to the Put Options. How usual/unusual this is, I couldn't say.

seekingalpha.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

very interesting video...the guys walks the path that the taxi driver took that night and where she stopped he says
3rounds of shots and the taxi driver was in the same spot but the last volley was MUCH louder indicating that these were the shots that came from mandalay bay...points out thosr 2 skinny towers across the street and a buildling way at the end that has windows that open....he is saying the first shots came from these skinny towers that hit people close to the front of the stage...the 2nd volley of shots came from the building way at the end......3rd set of shots came from mandalay bay.....he shows that only those two windows were broken so no shots from the fourth floor.

he says that the body in the room shows signs of rigor mortis which doesn't happen for about 6 hours or so, and there seems to be a combination of fresh blood and old blood at the scene...we didn;t see a lot shell casings in the room there are 2 lower roofs should have been lots of shell casings there he says there wasn't

I like that he videoed around mandalay bay to really see what it looks like

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

So it has to be for the security business that the Wynn installed the next day. And to close outdoor venue to build another high rise. So they frame the drunk gambler. But he had to know because yhe had all his guns never mind that could have been planted easy... Paddlock was an easy target.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So...
James Murren was appointed to the Homeland Security National Infrastructure Advisory Council by Obama.
Murren dumps MGM stock three weeks prior to the attack.
Murren is a big donor to Soros organizations.
Soros is interested in purchasing MGM Resorts.

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join