It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Anyone feeling shades of Adam/Ryan Lanza with Stephen/Eric Paddock?

Or maybe Bruce Paddock -- long violent criminal history, currently wanted for failure-to-appear on vandalism charge:

Younger Brother Has Long Rap Sheet Criminal Threats, Arson

Estranged brother of Las Vegas gunman is wanted by police after he skipped court over a vandalism charge

Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock’s brother allegedly threatened to kill his friend, sold meth: court papers
edit on 8-10-2017 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: xuenchen

Would you say police audio is incomplete, inaccurate, or edited?

All of the above including fabricated.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Have you all seen this yet? Due to copyright, I can't share anything here. I'm not even allowed to tell you what is in the video. You have to click on the link and watch it, and read the information from there. I think it's worth a look.

Check this out!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

cool

very cool

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Not sure of the validity but this if from reddit. I picked it up off a tweet by Steve Pieczenik.

It claims Soros places a $42m Put options on MGM resorts, Aug 14.

I honestly don’t know enough about Put Options or how true this is. Is there a way this can be checked?

www.reddit.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I was.just swinging for the fence lol

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Have you all seen this yet? Due to copyright, I can't share anything here. I'm not even allowed to tell you what is in the video. You have to click on the link and watch it, and read the information from there. I think it's worth a look.

Check this out!

I'm not getting the video to play... been having that problem all day... but I can say that on police audio there was a point where they thought there were three shooters: One on the 32nd floor, one on the 29th floor and one on the 14th floor. Not all of the shooters had to be shooting outside I guess...

I did see a very interesting comment after the video that said there are pictures that faintly show people at both windows. The commenter doesn't provide any pics or links or anything to track it down though.

Has anyone read anything about that?

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: judydawg

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I stand corrected -- thank you!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pale5218

I don't know much about that either... is that when they're betting on a loss? Someone help us out here!!!

It's still very interesting in light of the fact that the MGM CEO sold his stock about three weeks before this took place. I don't know if it was all of his stock or what percentage thereof, but I posted the transaction record a few pages back.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Gotcha. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I don't know much about that either... is that when they're betting on a loss? Someone help us out here!!!

It's still very interesting in light of the fact that the MGM CEO sold his stock about three weeks before this took place. I don't know if it was all of his stock or what percentage thereof, but I posted the transaction record a few pages back.

I believe the Put Options are based on speculation the stock will fall in the near future. I am trying to research the Soros Fund online to see if there is truth to this, just don't know what I'm looking for.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Check this out!

That guy is close.

Very close.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I haven't gotten a response to my last two post. Help me out fact and fiction...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Is there a pic of the younger brother, Bruce?

Also, I didn't realize he had a younger brother named Bruce. Are there photos of him? I only knew about Eric.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: judydawg

I haven't gotten a response to my last two post. Help me out fact and fiction...

Ask specific questions one at a time for the benefit of other readers.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Good luck... maybe someone will come along and help you -- us! -- out with that...

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Check this out!

I'm not getting the video to play... been having that problem all day... but I can say that on police audio there was a point where they thought there were three shooters: One on the 32nd floor, one on the 29th floor and one on the 14th floor. Not all of the shooters had to be shooting outside I guess...

I did see a very interesting comment after the video that said there are pictures that faintly show people at both windows. The commenter doesn't provide any pics or links or anything to track it down though.

Has anyone read anything about that?

Hint: the first and second round of shots didn't come from Madeline Bay Hotel, but the last ones did. I hope you get the video to play. It worked fine for me.
He is suppose to make another video when he gets back home to answer some of the questions going around. You and others might want to "follow" him, if interested.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join