It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Imagine for a moment if this doosh bag shooter was a wannabe ATF (or other) agent and he got burned (just because he was a lowly informant or something). He's royally pissed off and bent on revenge, he wants blood and lots of it. So he goes on a several year long campaign of figuring out a way to commit a mass shooting at a large open air venue.

Imagine those headlines for a moment! That wouldn't be pretty...for a whole lot of folks.

Or this...

(same wannabe federal agent scenario) and the feds try to set him up in some kind of a sting in Vegas (it would explain the quantity of guns). He figures it out, and right when it starts to go down he goes on the war-path.

Yeah, that'd be ugly too.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If they were phone numbers it would be obvious, you’re saying. I agree.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I'd bet money on it being a phone number (or numbers) on the paper.

And wouldn't it suck if those phone numbers were the numbers to some folks who'd really rather not be connected to this guy. Like really, really, rather not!

edit on 10/7/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I think you’ve got something there just based on the many guns involved.

I know you've been following this pretty close too, and if you can't rule it out either, I appreciate that!

We know Paddock was dealing guns and had been for years... he was eccentric, but obviously methodical, and also something of a creature of habit (and addiction?) It seems to me that would work well for a cover, but could also be easily exploited if one were so inclined.

Still just possibilities and speculation. Still too many questions and unknowns for any conclusions!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

He'd be a very high risk for exactly that reason, easily exploitable.

Money could turn him in any direction imaginable...and pretty clearly did.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Is that a theory, about dealing guns, or have you heard or read something?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Initially speculation inside was that the numbers were "range calculations".

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Willtell

And wouldn't it suck if those phone numbers were the numbers to some folks who'd really rather not be connected to this guy. Like really, really, rather not!

I've been wondering the same about the hotel videos... he might have been keeping company with far more than gamblers and prostitutes...

link   

He was buying guns, but I haven't heard anything about him selling any. Consequently, I wouldn't really consider him a "dealer".

link   
Here’s my conspiracy theory, which of course, I don’t claim I can prove.

As of now, to me, this looks like a James Earl Ray type conspiracy.

He was told to buy those guns and go around like a jerk hovering near outdoor concerts.

Whoever set him up told him to bring a bunch of the guns to the hotel that weekend.

And they did the murders and blew him away and set him up as a patsy

Another point, maybe the numbers were serial numbers?

edit on 7-10-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Looking at the video in the post by "diggindirt", I noticed there is actual video evidence of him firing, and muzzle flash in the corner room on the 32nd floor. Below are frame grab screenshots I took from that video, at 3 time stamps. One second prior to one of the firing "sprees", then two showing the muzzle flash lighting up the room during the firing spree, then the following one showing the room unlit after firing ends for that spree. I added a red arrow to indicate the location in each frame.

Prior to beginning to fire from the corner window on the 32nd floor

During firing, from that same window, showing the muzzle flash and the room itself lighting up from the flashing

After he stops firing the room returns to being unlit

If you watch the video, concentrate on the start at 1:20 where that spree begins.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

I would strongly doubt that. Highly unlikely he'd have had the math skills or even the data to make those kinds of calculations. That would be something much more easily gleaned from the interwebz.

Unless he loaded the ammunition himself, which there's been no mention of, he wouldn't have data like ballistic coefficients, and unless he had a weather station up there with him he wouldn't have been able to get air density, wind speed and humidity data.

Plus, and most telling of all, he was shooting all over the place. You don't need bullet drop, windage, azimuth and horizon calculations for rapid fire. A sniper might need those things, but he wasn't shooting a sniper grade rifle, and wasn't taking individual shots. Those would be the things you would need calcs like that for.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
DP....what is it with all these DP's lately??

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

He'd be a very high risk for exactly that reason, easily exploitable.

I agree... but that would include the Feds... especially any gone rogue. It seems to me they must have "jobs" that reputable agents just won't do. Someone's gotta do their dirty work. And, by habit, Paddock was already where they needed someone, so they just arranged some whens. Maybe there was something easily exploitable about Paddock. Maybe his mother. Maybe they could somehow implicate her in his father's crimes, and were threatening him with ruining her life if he didn't play. Maybe that explains the brother's bizarre interviews.

Money could turn him in any direction imaginable...and pretty clearly did.

I've been thinking about that. This guy with a business degree that went from a mailman to an auditor to a gambler and speculator. As near as I can tell, he's been supposedly making his money from real estate since leaving the Lockheed Martin company -- and made himself a millionaire to boot. None of that sets right with me but I can't put my finger on anything in specific.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
If you have seen the picture of the shooter dead, the one of the waist up including head. I don't think it can be linked here because of terms. If you look at that image and zoom in. There is no blood on the spent shells around his head in the pooling of his blood. This indicates he was dead before those shells were shot, or else they would have blood on them. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm......

Theres not much to go hmmmmm about........ as the blood pools, it will pool around the objects...... not ontop of them.... come on man

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Thank you for that (finally). I figured it would only be a matter of time before the muzzle flash debate would be debunked.

He just stayed back from the window.

Plus, everyone keeps making a big deal out of him breaking the windows with the hammer that was found. What's to say he just didn't shoot them out. This would explain the two alleged muffled individual shots at the very beginning of the firing.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dbuddy

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
If you have seen the picture of the shooter dead, the one of the waist up including head. I don't think it can be linked here because of terms. If you look at that image and zoom in. There is no blood on the spent shells around his head in the pooling of his blood. This indicates he was dead before those shells were shot, or else they would have blood on them. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm......

Theres not much to go hmmmmm about........ as the blood pools, it will pool around the objects...... not ontop of them.... come on man

I agree, gravity works to pull the blood down into the rug as opposed to going up over the shells when it is draining from the wound. That indicates he was already dead at that particular point, his heart had stopped so there was no blood pressure, only gravity at work drawing the blood from the wound.

Physics works.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I maintain it happened differently than that. If you look at the blood on those casings it's thick and congealed. It is my humble opinion the blood got on those casings when they rolled him over after finding him face down, hence the two different densities of blood stains in that area. The congealed blood from the exit wound in the top back of his skull splattered blood when they rolled him over.

link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: intrptr

There is a link showing photos of the revolver he shot himself with. You're right, they're bloody.

The revolver is new info to me -- thank you. I've heard about ARs and AKs and Rugers... but not a revolver.

I could link the site wth a warning or try to clip out the image of the revolver appearing in the photo...

If you do, I'll take a gander... but don't do it just on my account.

I also been digging into his pilots status, the planes he owned, their features.

Probably deserving of a thread of its own.

Not now though, maybe in the early AM

If you do, again, I'll check it out. It might be interesting to compare and contrast with this info --

Las Vegas shooter took 20 cruises, some to foreign ports

There might be a pattern there. Or he might just have liked the gambling on the cruises.

Revolver is quite old, its in one of the leaked pictures that contains his face

link   
For the MSM at this point this is just an exercise in curiosity. They believe he shot all those innocents by himself.
The only anomaly to them is his lack of a mass killer profile.
Indeed the big hole here is MOTIVE.

Another hole are the guns...

Sure, there are people who hide the fact they have a bunch of guns, but they only are private people, they don’t really hide the fact they have guns. Its just we don’t visit them to see the guns…

This guy is different. Who secretly buys and hides guns? He doesn’t go out and shoot…is not a known gun lover, never carried guns.

Who the hell does that?

So he was secretly collecting an arsenal over the years to one day shoot up thousands of people at outdoor concerts?

Only a deranged person would do something like that and they can’t prove he was that kind of mentally deranged person.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join