It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Willtell

Do you think it would it make sense for ISIS to claim he had converted if -- and I know that's a big "if" -- if they had set him up, killed him, committed the atrocity and then fled, leaving him to take the rap?

Would that somehow serve their purposes more than just claiming they had tricked him and overpowered him?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I am trying to point out that rampant speculation and conspiracy mongering without any countervailing hard evidence
is not in best interest of all involved

Many of the "sources" quoted by posters are what can quantified as "unreliable" at best if not "fake news" being
promoted by those with some sort of agenda

It will take weeks for ballistic tests to match shell cases left in room with weapons and bullets extracted from victims to
any of the weapons

Video evidence from number of sources has to be reviewed and combined into timeline of shooters activity prior to
and during the shooting

This is not an episode of CSI where everything is wrapped up in hour

Because of the scope of the investigation the authorities are keeping everything tight until get handle on what happened

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Willtell
Understand if you’re thinking FF to psych out the population its important this killer be a very unconventional profile.

What’s happening now is one gets the feeling some force in the world doesn’t want people to go out much.

Don’t go to a mall, a concert, stay in and watch the news or cable or whatever but just keep your ass inside

And yet malls , concerts, sporting events , take your pick are still sold out and packed with people.
Sort of like the "they are coming for our guns" that they havent done for the past decades.

Maybe, though I think malls are getting a little less populated lately, thanks to Amazon
But this may just be the beginning of whatever sinister thing is going down

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

What is "FF"?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

False Flag... I think.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I don’t think so because if ISIS did all of that they could have gotten a more representative killer to inveigle to do what he did so their claims would be more credible.

It does seem the government is determined NOT for us to even consider ISIS

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

False flag

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I don't personally think they get any more bang for their buck out of that narrative than they do from just claiming they did it. In fact, "if" (and as you state, it's a giant "if") ISIS did do it, then I would think they would get a lot more mileage out of saying they did it...and they got away with it.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Ahhhh...

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
For what's worth, I'm leaning toward a covert operation gone sideways...

I don't think Paddock converted. But I lean toward him being some kind of secret or undercover government agent. Possibly for ATF -- but it could be any of them.

I think the FBI has a real good idea of what was going on, if not actually calling the shots all along -- well, until it went sideways on them. That could be the real purpose of the cameras, to tape the transaction for the Feds.

And I'm not convinced Paddock pulled any trigger. I'm not convinced otherwise either. But I am more likely to believe that Paddock was there to sell guns and only to sell guns, and he had no idea about what happened next nor had any part in it.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I’m an avid conspiracy buff.

But that’s me, I’m not dogmatic about it, or never do I proselytize others into my perspective

However, because of the obvious capers of 911 and the JFK assassination I always have my eyes open for a conspiracy or FF.

I wouldn’t even be interested in this if the possibility of a FF wasn’t there

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Actually, I think it's the other way around.

I think the authorities (particularly the feds) would LOVE to find some way to connect this to ISIS. They're already evil in the eyes of the public. I believe what they're wrestling with is they've got a number of leads on some bad actors which would make for some really, really, REALLY, bad headlines in the press (if the crooked media would even print it).

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
A man who spent a great deal of his life dealing with numbers, was able to build a fortune in his life, found dead from suicide after being involved in one of the worst massacres ever left behind a note with only numbers...

Perhaps the answer, the only answer is within those numbers?

If cryptography can ever sort it out...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

There in no indication that Paddock was involved with ISIS - despite their claims to contrary

No indication that this guy had any religious inclination or belonged to a church

There was no Koran (kind of a big deal as far as Islamist go), no religious literature, no posts to social media
"I Luv Bin Laden"

Many of the Islamists who converted to Islam and later carried out terrorist attacks follow a pattern = lot of them involved
in petty crimes and drugs. Violent basis to Islam " slay all the infidels" appeals to social misfits

Paddock does not fit profile of Islamist type

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
having literature in the hotel suite does ot make him a follower of ISIS, nor Antifa or any other anarchist/sedition group...

mainly because I believe that his (Paddock's) paymaster also funds ISIS, AQ... the Soros connections also own parts of the MGM & Mandalay hotel that was used to stage the attack on the Country-Music Concert across-the-street

the Progressive Democrats, Deep State/Shadow govt., had something like 3 layers of FF activities in the attack

the Fast&Furious /Benghazi 2.o weapons transfers sponsored by CIA Dark Ops
the Anti-Trump coalition against MAGA & White Exceptionalism, GOP
the FF using local militarized police who were crowd-control at the Concert & a cast of wounded actors
(RE: the concert security with day-glo vest firing a stage-set machine gun popping blanks & flashes for confusion/panic...

all 3 or more FF's were independent of one another with only the master plotters in-the-know & orchestrating events

the number sheet is likely nothing incriminating anyone else but it might muddy the waters some.... perhaps the ISIS arms buyers that double-crossed Paddock in the Sting attempt panted that numbers sheet to further reveal undercover assets the FBI has in their 'green room' waiting for a mission
edit on th31150739756607322017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Thank you.

I can't see any upside to it either, except for them to be able to say, "One of your own turned on you and did this for us!"

And there are no claims I've seen of anyone yelling "Allahu Akbar" anywhere either, which I would expect.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I think you’ve got something there just based on the many guns involved.

This one just doesn’t feel right.

I understand and know people who aren’t into any politics or beliefs like this guy is supposed to be politically neutral, but they don’t shoot up thousands of people.

Of course unless their mentally unhinged, but there’s, as of yet, no history this guy was that crazy

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
BTW, I hear about these numbers or something was in the room

Does anyone know anything of what the numbers were?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

If cryptography can ever sort it out...

Funny thing about that. Yesterday everything I read about the "note" said there were just "numbers" on it... this morning I've seen several very specific mentions that they were phone numbers. Why wasn't that reported yesterday? And who specifically said they were phone numbers, who did they say it to, and when? I haven't seen that reported. It's just included like it's been known all along.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Maybe, though I think malls are getting a little less populated lately, thanks to Amazon
But this may just be the beginning of whatever sinister thing is going down

In this area (New York City) number of popular venues have heavy security around them

This includes Giants Stadium (just down road) there are snipers on roof (according to someone I know who works
in fire crew) during events - its is football season now

Problem is every time extend security envelope, terrorists keep attacking somewhere else

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join