It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
What would be a scenario which would explain the majority of the findings?

How about the person found in the room being an 'arms dealer'?

I think that's pretty much confirmed that he was an arms "dealer" in that there are recorded transactions of him both buying and selling guns. One of the gun stores said that he had brought firearms in to sell (on consignment, if I remember correctly), and that they had one of his firearms on the wall right now. Whether he was a gun "runner" or a "straw purchaser" is the question we have to consider now.

He is in contact at times with some seedy individuals.

And that may very well include the seedy individuals at the FBI or CIA or another federal agency.

He brings the large number of firearms to the room when he only really needs a few. Why so many?

I have wondered if this was for the purpose of making a sale. Perhaps to say, "These are all the weapons I can get... which ones do you want and how many?" And then something went wrong.

Has anyone said anything about the lack of security camera videos showing the 'suspect' bringing things (13 large suitcases?)

The thing is, we haven't seen any footage from the security cameras, but the police have. They have mentioned going over thousands of hours of video. They just haven't told us what they found. And we also have to remember that what they find will depend on where the cameras were.

For example, something I've wondered about but I haven't been able to pin down, is if Paddock could have parked in the garage and taken stairs from the garage to his floor and into his room, thus avoiding cameras?

It's also possible -- and perhaps someone who knows will chime in -- that there are cameras on the floor which livestream and can be monitored by security, but that do not record for later viewing.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

The time of the shooting was only 10 minutes, according to reports. 10:05 to 10:15. How did this happen? In other words are we to believe one person ran from one end of the room through the connecting suite and fired each gun successively?

He was 64 and in bad health, had failed a flight physical for pilot license for high blood pressure

Blasting out hundreds of rounds from 2 different locations - old dude was probably exhausted and taking break when security and LVPD showed up

As for "accomplices" - they are called BELLHOPS or BELLMEN For a tip will move your bags to room.....

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

Thank you! All very good questions and possibilities and many that I've wondered about myself.

Especially when exactly Paddock would have shot himself. I have gone over the police audio and transcripts and statements with a fine-tooth comb, and it is clearly states multiple times that no shots have been heard for sometime. The last shots fired were synced up with one officer's body cam at 10:15. That just doesn't jive.

It would also be interesting to see if any videos from the ground seem to show any shooting after 10:15, which would indicate other shooters.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Looking for more on this:

FBI: We have multiple leads all around the world involving the travel patterns of MULTIPLE people involved in this investigation.

Adam Herbets KVVU @FOX5Vegas Twitter

With all the press coverage and what not back in the day with Tim Macvey and the Oklahoma City deal.......it was not until I found a book written by his attorney that I discovered their was a know establish link between Tim's partner Terry and radical Muslims connected with Osama Ben Laden.

Rather the PTB focused on the "grassroots" movements in US and really suppressed the connections outside the country these tow guys had. Really don't look for anything different here.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Here is another thing I find interesting: Not a word have I heard from the medical examiner. Remember how quickly ALL the autopsies were done at Sandy Hook? Yet here we've not even heard the results of the autopsy of the shooter....nor of a single victim. Have I just missed this...admittedly I've not had time to do more than try to keep up with this thread and the original thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Ahh - he worked for a defense contractor (which was later part of Lockheed-Martin) for 3 years

THAT WAS 30 YEARS AGO IN 1980's !!!!

Paddock's employment history with the Feds is a little more extensive.

New details emerge about Marilou Danley, girlfriend of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock

From 1976 to 1985, Paddock worked federal government jobs: as a letter carrier for the Postal Service, an agent for the IRS and an auditor for U.S. government’s Defense Contract Audit Agency, according to the Office of Personnel Management.

It was from 1985 to 1988 that Paddock worked as an auditor for the company acquired by Lockheed Martin. (I don't know why the media keeps calling it a "predecessor.")

But to the fruit loops it doesn't matter - will grasp at any straw, no matter how tenuous, to keep their conspiracy fantasy

I understand your frustration... but that isn't necessary and it certainly doesn't help. We're all just trying to figure this out. By all means share your skepticism and reasoning, but we can be pleasant about it at the same time.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

With all the press coverage and what not back in the day with Tim Macvey and the Oklahoma City deal.......it was not until I found a book written by his attorney that I discovered their was a know establish link between Tim's partner Terry and radical Muslims connected with Osama Ben Laden.

Excellent point.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If you do, I'll take a gander... but don't do it just on my account.

mmmkay... Remember, I warned you the photos are Graphic...

at the bottom in here

I don't have time to do a proper post what I found out about his planes.

Flea market bound this morning!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Here is another thing I find interesting: Not a word have I heard from the medical examiner. Remember how quickly ALL the autopsies were done at Sandy Hook? Yet here we've not even heard the results of the autopsy of the shooter....nor of a single victim. Have I just missed this...admittedly I've not had time to do more than try to keep up with this thread and the original thread.

You're right about that. Not a peep about an autopsy, the location of the lethal gunshot wound, how long he had been dead... nothing.

Things that make you go "hmmmmm"...

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

M'kay... thank you... (she said through gritted teeth!)

I think I'll make my hubby look first and prepare me...

Enjoy the flea market

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

He was an auditor - someone who looks over the books to make sure numbers agree

So what is he - mild mannered bookkeeper by day

Super sekrit gubmint operative by night ..........

As pointed out hardly the MO for a black ops person

Unfortunately have a number of people trying to twist anything and everything this nut job did into some conspiracy

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

patsy gun seller.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Police and FBI keeping this under wraps for now

Probably waiting for tox screen see if had any drugs in system - this can take several weeks

Just because the authorities have not decided to share this you is not grounds for conflating into some grand conspiracy

edit on 7-10-2017 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

double post
edit on 7-10-2017 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Yet here we've not even heard the results of the autopsy of the shooter....nor of a single victim.

Also no info on fingerprint evidence found on the guns/mags or if gunshot residue(GSR) was found on alleged perp's hands or clothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes and maybe he was on his way to do a transaction, he got snuffed in the room right off and the real shooters with patsy in place made their well planed escape.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

He was an auditor - someone who looks over the books to make sure numbers agree

So what is he - mild mannered bookkeeper by day

Super sekrit gubmint operative by night ..........

As pointed out hardly the MO for a black ops person...

Why not? Because here's the thing: A spook or black ops person is not going to be identified as such in any way, shape or form.... their public identity will be very different from their secret identity. So it could be anyone and everyone for all we know. Why not an auditor? In fact, an auditor would have ready access to all kinds of documents and records and such.

Unfortunately have a number of people trying to twist anything and everything this nut job did into some conspiracy...

Well of course! And there are just as many trying to twist anything and everything questionable into something benign and harmless. But none of us have enough information to know what the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth is... so both extremes are intellectually dishonest. All we know is that we don't know. And common sense tells us the truth is somewhere in the middle.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Police and FBI keeping this under wraps for now

Probably waiting for tox screen see if had any drugs in system - this can take several weeks

Just because the authorities have not decided to share this you is not grounds for conflating into some grand conspiracy

Obviously.

And, just as obviously, you can be as rude and snarky as you want... but I don't appreciate it, I am not impressed (exactly the opposite), and I'm done with you.

And anyone else who chooses to be insulting and disruptive in what has been a very reasonable, thoughtful and productive thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

Also no info on fingerprint evidence found on the guns/mags or if gunshot residue(GSR) was found on alleged perp's hands or clothing.

In the pics, he appeared to have been wearing gloves, so I guess they would be testing the gloves for GSR. But I would think they would still check for his fingerprints (or other fingerprints) on the firearms as well.

Do you know how long it would take to do such testing? I'm not familiar with that process at all, but I would think it would be fairly quick and easy?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Yes and maybe he was on his way to do a transaction, he got snuffed in the room right off and the real shooters with patsy in place made their well planed escape.

I've been looking at that type of scenario, and I can't rule it out yet.

There was one anonymous claim -- I believe it was "law enforcement officials who had been briefed on the investigation" -- that said Paddock had been researching prior terror attacks in Europe online...

Is it possible that Paddock had been doing deals for the FBI in some capacity for a while, but something changed... something that made him think he was being set up... something that made him start taking a closer look at how other situations had played out? Maybe in previous deals it was all about the guns, but this time he was told to have massive amounts of ammo as well, and that made him suspicious? Or maybe the folks he was scheduled to meet with suddenly started requesting ammo as well as firearms be included in the transaction?

I'm just kind of musing... thinking out loud if you will...

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join