It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I have gone through much of that video frame by frame. There are multiple aircraft beside the Mandalay and Luxor though the lights we see don't always correspond with any sounds of shooting. At 3:38 there's a sound but can't make out what it is (neither can the cameraman asking "whats going on?" when people start running. 10 seconds later you clearly hear shots which would place it at 10:05 pm. P.T.

A mere 3 minutes later at 6:46 we can see lights to the right of the Delano then to the left, where it gets weird is when you see a series of flashes going vertically like the lights on a radio tower. You have to watch at 1/4 speed or go frame by frame to see it. Apparently we have 3 aircraft in the space between the Mandalay and Delano with 1 more to the right. That's 4 aircraft in airspace that transponder radar said nobody was in (around 10:08 Las Vegas time)

Another creepy item is the 3 black Army trailers - per the 4 chan post back in September about if you see 3 black trucks - LEAVE THE AREA. He walks right past them, behind Hooters I believe.
edit on 25-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

...AND the missing device has not yet been recovered...

Because every lone gunman mass murderer's first priority is remove the hard drive and secrete it away somewhere to hide his motive from posterity before committing his murder/suicide.

Everyone knows that!

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Its called "destroying the evidence" .....

Probably had record of last few months - doing recon operations to find best angle to shoot from, calculations
of angle from windows to ground. Booking hotel rooms at Mandalay Bay, distances from elevators and stairway
to rooms. Best places to put camera to warn of approach of police, etc

All the stuff a calculating mass murderer might do ......

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I've read this a few times now, trying to process it all.

Could any of those aircraft have been drones? I know they come in all shapes and sizes and whatever. But I don't know if they could appear to be aircraft.

How long would it take to get a police/FBI chopper up after the shooting started? If the Feds did know something was about to go down, could any of them have been police? Or FBI? I guess they could get away with turning their transponder off. Would police choppers be armed? Either the chopper itself or the people in it? And what about police drones? Apparently LVMPD does not have drones, but the state Highway Patrol does. Could they have been using a drone to find/see Paddock? Either before or after he started shooting.

How difficult would it be to shoot from a chopper? How difficult would it be to fly a chopper that someone else is shooting from? Is that something that would require some kind of training or practice?

I don't expect you to have all the answers... I'm more just thinking out loud.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Possible one of the JANET flights from Area 51 ??

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Possible one of the JANET flights from Area 51 ??

Your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

In the transponder radar video he states the only helicopter near the Mandalay was police who arrived at 10:26, long after we see these lights in the concert footage. Shooting from a chopper is dicey and very inaccurate. I think it might be easier to control a drone from a chopper flying nearby, that is my suspicion.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

In the transponder radar video he states the only helicopter near the Mandalay was police who arrived at 10:26, long after we see these lights in the concert footage. Shooting from a chopper is dicey and very inaccurate. I think it might be easier to control a drone from a chopper flying nearby, that is my suspicion.

Or also playing the sounds of gunfire from the choppers and/or drones?

More and more, I'm very suspicious of the towers south of the venue, and the apartment buildings southeast of the venue. Both would be advantageous perches for firing on the crowd -- the towers on the people within the venue, and the apartments on the people fleeing the venue. To be more specific, people fleeing north of the venue, to the relative safety of lights and buildings and people. The people who fled into the airport to the east also reported being shot at within the airport, which would have been easily done from either the towers or the apartments. The tanks at the airport could have been easily targeted from there as well. Much easier than from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay. And there's just dirt lots south of the venue, which fewer people would be inclined to run to, but would provide a quick getaway for the gunmen to the south -- and the freeways and right out of town.

And then there's the lights that MotherMayEye and HoundDogHowlie both saw playing on the back of the stage and around the venue. What's up with that??? Could those be drones? Or lights from drones? But what purpose would it serve? Maybe police looking for shooters in the crowd... but that's the best I can come up with and I don't even believe that.

I can't make sense of it yet...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Maybe they had "sounds" playing in room 32135.

Directed at the "crowds" in the concert.

And yeah, those apartments Southeast of the stage are only 500 feet away !!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe they had "sounds" playing in room 32135.

Directed at the "crowds" in the concert.

That's a possibility too.

And yeah, those apartments Southeast of the stage are only 500 feet away !!

They really are close, eh? And I can't help but notice that those apartments are NEVER included in any pics of the areas. The SkyVue Towers are occasionally in view -- the tops at least, but that lot is pretty much always out of the picture as well. Seems are focus is constantly directed in other directions.

Interestingly enough, I also noticed that the JANET hanger is actually due east of those apartments, and south of the tanks. I don't know that it means anything, but it was interesting enough I noticed!

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I keep seeing references to various things "JANET" throughout this thread and the other one. Many of these references are incorrect. So just for the sake of accuracy, let's level-set a few things about Janet.

1. The Janet terminal does not have a hangar. They have a terminal-like building, but no hangar. Heavy maintenance is done out at Groom (or elsewhere).

2. The fuel tanks northwest of the Janet complex are not associated with Janet. These fuel tanks belong to Corporate Flight International. They are used to supply general aviation fuel to their customers. Janet is not one of their customers. (besides, they use way more fuel than those tanks could service)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Additionally, the apartments you refer to are the Oasis Apartments. There's nothing special about them. Just your run of the mill average utility type apartments. They are probably occupied by air crews at McCarran, or employees, or even some Groom employees (possibly). Nothing particularly secret or clandestine about them.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Janets have their transponders on when they approach McCarran airspace. They operate completely normally when not in restricted airspace.

edit on 10/26/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Additionally, the apartments you refer to are the Oasis Apartments. There's nothing special about them. Just your run of the mill average utility type apartments. They are probably occupied by air crews at McCarran, or employees, or even some Groom employees (possibly). Nothing particularly secret or clandestine about them.

Nothing too special except for the 500 foot direct line into the concert.

Earth calling FBI -- come in FBI

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I keep seeing references to various things "JANET" throughout this thread and the other one. Many of these references are incorrect. So just for the sake of accuracy, let's level-set a few things about Janet....

Thank you. I'm not sure how it's significant at this point -- and you're welcome to expand on your points -- but I will sure keep it in mind going forward.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Additionally, the apartments you refer to are the Oasis Apartments. There's nothing special about them.

Except their location and vantage point, making them a possible source of the gunfire at the venue exits to the east.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Possible but at no point do people seem to be looking that direction for a gunman.
Nor is there much footage showing the apartments during the shooting.
Without knowing where the most people were when stuck we're left with a guessing game.
I think most will agree on multiple shooters and at least consider the possibility that gunfire sounds were broadcast or that blanks were fired.

Someone mentioned a shooter near the first aid area, I believe that would be near gate 7 which I know is in the police radio transcripts.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Janets have their transponders on when they approach McCarran airspace. They operate completely normally when not in restricted airspace.

The fact several aircraft in the area behind the Mandalay Bay are operating without transponders is the most glaring sign that this was black ops work and we will never be told the most basic facts by authorities.

Like 9/11 it will take the work of researchers and whistle blowers to bring out the truth piece by piece down the road.

Very frustrating because many of us saw the inconsistencies and lies and were (are) determined to not let "them" get away with another mass murder like they did 16 years ago. Every day I despair a bit more of finding important evidence.

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Not sure if this has been posted, but it's interesting (the beginning portion). The rest is cool too but I'm talking about the 3D rendering. Let's assume that audio of shots were used and/or blanks just for the sake of theorizing... it would then make sense to use suppressed/silenced weapons from other areas if you intend to make it seem like there is only one shooter on the 32nd floor. Not saying I believe this is what happened, but it's definitely possible.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 26 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Someone mentioned a shooter near the first aid area, I believe that would be near gate 7 which I know is in the police radio transcripts.

Yes, there were reports of shooting at Gate 7, and that would be the southeast corner of the venue... wait for it... right next to those apartments

But I think the first aid tent was at the northeast section, by Gate 4. There is a diagram and overhead view of the venue here. But I gotta tell you something weird... I posted a link to that same diagram of the venue with the gates labeled much earlier in this thread, and on the first page of the Multiple thread. At that time, gate 7 was clearly labeled at the southeast corner. Gate 7 is now covered with a map inset. I know I saw it and I described it.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join