It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Is it possible that Jesus Campos and the maintenance guy are actually federal agents as well? Perhaps already undercover in the operation... or perhaps to respond to the immediate threat (once they knew there was one).

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I used 2 live in Lk Stevens ,WA. Maybe thats it?

I'm sorry I don't understand your question.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: Boadicea

Those tourist chopper rides have a regular loop they run.

This realisation hit me when I read the theory that perhaps the gunman used the sounds of the helicopter to disguise his gunfire. This means, with a little research, they would know when it would be in the right position within a minute or so's accuracy.

Now, perhaps authorities (or MGM, after all Campos only appeared on the staff role the day before, manually entered with name only, no more details) were in on this. Someone who was complicit in the plan had a change of heart and the gunfire sounds that are unaccounted for were attempts to disperse the crowd, who otherwise would not have heard the sound of the gunfire over the choppers?

It's unlikely but this is what I've pieced together from the info in this thread. It would make a good movie plot though.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Forgive me, I don't want to be ghoulish but is the number of the dead up to 59?

I know originally they said it was 59 and changed it to 58

Somebody posted some kind of occult harvest thing...
Well if its 59 then 59 plus 32 equals

HARVEST 91

Paddock?
Shaw? (the above ground part of a potato plant, or a strip of wood separating fields)
And guess what "field" is in Spanish? That's right, Campos.

I'll tell you, these days I'm a critical thinker (my post history will prove this wasn't always the case) but there's a lot of ko-inkydinks around this theory.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Is it possible that Jesus Campos and the maintenance guy are actually federal agents as well? Perhaps already undercover in the operation... or perhaps to respond to the immediate threat (once they knew there was one).

Making sense !!

100% part of the whole charade.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Very interesting about the black pickups rolling in to Hooters before everything went down. I have to wonder what their role was back there and who they were. Easy way to blend in with country music fans driving a black pick up.
edit on 24-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Making sense !!

100% part of the whole charade.

LOL! I'm thinking it would explain the presence of the security guard reported on the 32nd floor on the police audio, and the security guard the Aussie reported killed by police up there... of course that security guard was reported dead, but what's a little resurrection for the Feds? Go big or go home, right?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I watched another interview of the Aussie Brian Hodge in room 134. He said that the police wouldn't let him back into his room the next morning, and they said don't expect to get back in there anytime soon.

So here's what bothers me. Aussie's room is wired with a camera and has a window blown out to shoot out from... yet he's not immediately arrested or at least detained and interrogated for possible involvement?? Instead the police are like sorry sir you won't be able to get your suitcase because the next door neighbor broke into your room and turned it into a crime scene?

That makes absolutely NO SENSE

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just IN:

VIDEO: Leaked Las Vegas SWAT Audio Indicates Police Gunned Down Stephen Paddock in Hotel

A raw and chilling audio feed leaked from Las Vegas Metro SWAT confirms officers did engage in gunfire after breaching Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock’s hotel suite, directly contradicting FBI and police claims that Paddock killed himself.

According to the newly leaked audio, Paddock was likely gunned down by LVMPD’s elite “Zebra Unit” SWAT force. A SWAT officer code named “Zebra20” and apparent leader of the team’s strike force who led the raid on Paddock’s Mandalay Bay suite reported on police radio that one member of his team did open fire inside Paddock’s room.

“We have one SWAT officer that did fire,” the SWAT strike force team leader said, according to the audio transcript.

(Listen to the SWAT audio in the above video)

truepundit.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JaeG14

Yeah. Room 134 is the annex room next to 135.

It had one of the broken windows.

edit on Oct-24-2017 by xuenchen because: glassic

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaeG14

So here's what bothers me. Aussie's room is wired with a camera and has a window blown out to shoot out from... yet he's not immediately arrested or at least detained and interrogated for possible involvement?? Instead the police are like sorry sir you won't be able to get your suitcase because the next door neighbor broke into your room and turned it into a crime scene?

That makes absolutely NO SENSE

I thought paddock had rented out both rooms the shooting allegedly took place from?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Makes the Hodge report a red herring.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Just IN:

VIDEO: Leaked Las Vegas SWAT Audio Indicates Police Gunned Down Stephen Paddock in Hotel

Wow!!! Great catch, why would they lie about this?

Could it be that the plan necessitated Paddock live to be arrested and this SWAT officer took a dump in their cornflakes?

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JaeG14

Aussie's room is wired with a camera and has a window blown out to shoot out from... yet he's not immediately arrested or at least detained and interrogated for possible involvement??

Obviously, the police knew he wasn't involved... and how did they know it? Because they were the ones watching the cameras. And they know exactly who did blow out that window. And it wasn't Aussie guy. I would also assume that since he was coming back from dinner with his "team," that he had plenty of witnesses and probably a receipt to prove that he had not been in the room.

Instead the police are like sorry sir you won't be able to get your suitcase because the next door neighbor broke into your room and turned it into a crime scene?

Or someone or something like that.

What I don't get is why the cops had to blow the door between rooms if "Paddock" the lone gunman was running back and forth between those windows. There would be no point in opening and closing the door each and every time, it would have been a waste of time and effort.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you for posting that -- but I keep getting an error message. Grrrr...

Was it one shot? A volley of shots? A firefight between "Paddock" and the SWAT guy?

The earliest audio/transcripts always noted the sound of one gun shot upon breaching the room.

One of the many details that keeps changing. And no one can tell me they haven't known from the start exactly what happened. No room for confusion on their part.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

LINK: truepundit.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

xuenchen just did a thread on the leaked audio:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
posted this in animal's thread thought i'd post it here.

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
i was watching this video to see if and what has been moved around in the OP's.

i watched in full screen on a 32 tv when i noticed this,

it starts at 1:19 mark before the shooting starts and goes to the 1:38 mark during the shooting. you can follow it around the back of the stage, up on the back drop, out on the street, back across the left side of the stage where the ramps are in the OP, and out in the into the crowd, then disappears for a few seconds and then you see it again on the sw corner of the grounds at 2:12 mark just in front of the white tent in the crowd area and goes across the top of them back to the tents and buildings in the back stage area then onto the side walk.
i lose sight of it again until the 2:25 mark, where again it's behind the stage and moves to the front back in the crowd area,and lose sight again when it's up on top left of the stage near the roof.

it's some kind of light, i don't want to say it's a laser sight, because i've never seen a white one, just red and green. and i don't want to say it's a white led attachment. but i will go out on a limb and say someone is pointing it and moving it around. also during that time you see some flashes thru the scrim and behind the stage. impacts or muzzle flashes i'm not going to guess.

edit on 24-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I used 2 live in Lk Stevens ,WA. Maybe thats it?

I'm sorry I don't understand your question.

Sorry, my phone was acting up (again) earlier, and that one short sentence was all i could manage. You posted or, uh, quoted something with a female from Lake Stevens, and you had NV with a ? after it. I've never heard of one in NV, but, chances are maybe there is one there. But I once lived in a Lake Stevens, Washington. Sorry I was just simply unable to explain myself better earlier due to this fickle, moody, temperamental device! I've never seen anything like it... i considered closing the tab but instead opted to send out what i had. I know it's not much, but, I figured there was a possibility it could help.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join