It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
If MY brother or MY son was being accused of such a horrendous historical event and there are MANY accounts there were MANY shooters at MANY locations, I would be screaming at the top of my lungs for answers. Why is Paddocks family not asking more questions?

Good question. I would be doing the same thing. So is it because deep down they know their family member was capable of this? Is it because they know he was acting undercover and are maintaining the official story? Is it because they simply weren't that close and don't care or don't know better? Is it because they're just crisis actors? It's very hard to wrap my head around his brother's bizarre behavior in the videos I've seen.

It states a man was in custody at the Motel 6. Who is/was he and why was he in custody. Is it the same guy who was in the parking lot of Motel 6 in his RV that was said to be a suspect?

It also states there was a suspect shot outside Hooters. Who was he? Still alive?

It's possible that the Motel 6 guy was detained, checked out, and released. But it sure would be nice to know for sure. There were reports of others detained as well for which no resolution was reported. A guy that was in the trashcan with multiple weapons... I believe the officer's words were "a lot" of weapons. There was a guy detained by Circus Circus on Industrial Drive reported. I don't remember them all now, but there were several such reports with no reports of the final disposition.

So many questions and no answers. This tragedy is full of holes and I'm sure the people there who stories are being dismissed has to be aggravating for them. I can't imagine a war on a strip I'm in the middle of, and no one believes me because they weren't there and believe the MSM full story over mine.

It's really sad that so many seem to have forgotten upon whose shoulders the burden of proof lies.

I feel for all who were involved and pray to the highest answers be given as to what REALLY happened and WHY.

AMEN!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Unfortunately, whatever is the sinister mix behind these events, the awful truth is they’ll be more. You don’t want to admit it, but it the ugly truth.

They just caught a guy in Florida with bunches of guns, nail guns, bombs, threatening letters about blowing up the world--the whole shebang of lunatic violent utensils.

The big problem is that ATS is an alternative media outlet and the MSM is a joke. A joke that is the very control instrument of the sinister forces that is behind these FF’s.

The rulers are the corporation big-wigs, the puppet politicians and the Military Intelligence and Industrial complex.

There’s just no way to penetrate these powerful forces as of yet.

What the hell do they want? It’s like their holding the citizens of this country hostage.

Maybe the version of freedom we have here that allows us to analyze and speculate on this event is what they want us to give up.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Unfortunately, whatever is the sinister mix behind these events, the awful truth is they’ll be more. You don’t want to admit it, but it the ugly truth.

Much like the survivor/eyewitness reports of multiple shooters in the Orlando nightclub and the reports of gunfights with cops outside and the reports that the one identified shooter claimed there were snipers on rooftops... it's happened before, it's happening now, and yes, it will happen again as long as the ones calling the shots think they can get away with it.

Things like this little thread may not do much on its own, but multiply it by hundreds or even thousands of similar efforts to find and show the truth, and at some point it might become too uncomfortable (dangerous?) to follow this path again.

Maybe the version of freedom we have here that allows us to analyze and speculate on this event is what they want us to give up.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Right answer.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
a reply to: MamaJ

Do you mean you were there? I'm confused.

One of our esteemed membership was there though, I can't remember his username but he shared a first hand account, it has a thread of its own.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
a reply to: sg1642

From my post, what makes you think I was there? No, I was not there.

Sorry I misread something in your post.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Good question. I would be doing the same thing. So is it because deep down they know their family member was capable of this? Is it because they know he was acting undercover and are maintaining the official story? Is it because they simply weren't that close and don't care or don't know better? Is it because they're just crisis actors? It's very hard to wrap my head around his brother's bizarre behavior in the videos I've seen.

Exactly!!!

Where is the latest interview with Eric Paddock? There isn't one that I have seen. The very next day his brother said he was dumbfounded his bro could do such a thing, but he KNEW his brother did this alone. He had no clue... or did he? If he did have a clue it is because he knew what his brothers REAL occupation was and he KNEW he couldn't say anything that goes against the official story. His family knows more than they are saying imo.

Oh.. and what do you think of the video which shows muzzle flash going off same time as gunfire coming from the 4th floor of the Mandalay Bay?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There are conflicting descriptions about the type of person Paddock was. When residents of an apartment block he owned couldn't pay rent he would help them out with money. When there was a spurt of trouble in the neighbourhood, he bought an out of service police car and had it parked outside to deter trouble makers. I think this was a truly mixed up man.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

One of our esteemed membership was there though, I can't remember his username but he shared a first hand account, it has a thread of its own.

What??? How did I miss that???

Thanks for the heads up. I'll hunt it up when I have a chance...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Boadicea

No hunting needed.

The Mandalay Bay shooting...what we experienced images and video...

ATS member abeverage

You're awesome J&C! Thank you!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Very interesting that abeverage took a pic of the broken window at the Mandalay Bay about 12:45 am; but the high rez pic here taken during the shooting doesn't show a broken window. Perhaps someone standing in the window, but it does not appear broken.

Hmmmmm...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Very interesting that abeverage took a pic of the broken window at the Mandalay Bay about 12:45 am; but the high rez pic here taken during the shooting doesn't show a broken window. Perhaps someone standing in the window, but it does not appear broken.

Hmmmmm...

He also posted a video oct 4th .....

@00:14 we see a clear view of the 32nd floor ...

No lights on in the rooms where the broken windows are.

A Beverage
Published on Oct 4, 2017

The time was 11:55 we had just heard a loud BOOM from the hotel. We were on the street having no idea that shooter had been shooting just behind us! 10 seconds after this a Swat team moved us behind a statue to take cover...

Mandalay Bay Shooting October 1st 2017

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

NY TIMES video timeline of shooting

www.nytimes.com...®ion =Header&action=click&contentCollection=U.S.&pgtype=article

Claim Paddock fired in 12 separate bursts of gunfire - some outside toward the crowd, some inside against the police
and security

edit on 22-10-2017 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well this is a little curious:

Las Vegas coroner’s office on lockdown — but why?

And a corresponding ATS thread here.

In a way, I can see a reasonable explanation for it.... especially if there are bodies in there who once belonged to some nefarious group or another. But I can also some very sinister motives in there as well. And maybe somewhere in between.

Definitely worth adding and keeping in mind. Something more may come of this later...

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Radar Returns from Las Vegas Router 91 concert area

Seems all the helicopters but one were tourist flights followed Las Vegas PD chopper with searchlight.
That is the one claimed to be showing muzzleflashes.
Pretty sure it was the police chopper.

www.youtube.com...

ETA: In video from the concert we can see aircraft lights headed west that disappear behind the Mandalay and reappear at the time the shooting starts (10:05 approx). This aircraft is NOT shown on his radar returns -whatever that might mean.
edit on 23-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

They just caught a guy in Florida with bunches of guns, nail guns, bombs, threatening letters about blowing up the world--the whole shebang of lunatic violent utensils.

And that same crazy guy who also allegedly had explosives in his home just bonded out on a mere $20,000 bond! Likely to resurface in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

That's interesting - got any more details? Paddock moved to Nevada from Florida about two years ago, and one of his brothers (Eric, I think) still lives there (Orlando, again, going on memory). Then there was that guy with the car full of guns in Tennessee a week or two back; Marilou Danley had a pied-a-terre in Tennessee. Could just be coincidences.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Radar Returns from Las Vegas Router 91 concert area

Seems all the helicopters but one were tourist flights followed Las Vegas PD chopper with searchlight.
That is the one claimed to be showing muzzleflashes.
Pretty sure it was the police chopper.

www.youtube.com...

Thank you -- again! -- for adding this.

Several videos do seem to show that the gunfire is in sync with the passage of helicopters... and I wonder if the gunfire wasn't planned deliberately to coincide the the helicopters to help confuse people on the ground as to where the gunfire was coming from. The video seems to show the helicopters flying along the east side of the venue, and if someone were firing from one of the rooftops or the tanks on the east side, then it would be difficult to distinguish the exact location of the gunfire while the chopper is flying over.

Even if not intentional and deliberate, it would still seem to bombard the senses, creating further confusion and chaos and panic.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Under the circumstances, those are mighty big coincidences... especially Tennessee. I'd be less surprised about big metropolitan centers like New York or Chicago, but that ain't Tennessee. Although Tennessee is a huge country music destination. Also a coincidence?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just wanted to alert others I posted a bunch of stuff about the esoteric aspects of Las Vegas in Dashens thread "Is The Vegas Shooting a Mass Ritual Harvest?". Included is a video of Bill Cooper touring the Luxor after it opened in 1994. Cooper fans will find it very interesting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join