It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: spy66

Can you name JUICY Target reference points?
WHAT happens,when they take critical hits?
Will the planet go all "Iraq" and explode, will we rebuild?
These shootings are TOO odd, for no reason is all I'm saying about this type of incident.
BUT IT really FEELS so damn ...formulaic.

I dont know how many times i have posted this by now. But it is starting to be a few times now. Dont People read them selves up on this site?

Here you go. I will provide you With the information you need to spot the Three shooter back stage.

To spot the shooters you first have to learn what muzzleflashes from a suppressed AR looks like. I will provide som videos for you. You might have to look into this a bit more on Your own.

Here are the videos that show you to a degree what you should exspect to see from a AR With a suppressor.

Video 1.

Video 2.

As you can see it is very hard to see these muzzleflashes. So when you watch the video you really have to pay attention. if not you wont see a damn thing. You wont see the muzzleflashes.... It is that difficult...

There is a reason why the spectators couldent pin point the direction the shoots were comming from. The actuall reason is that they were blinded by the stage lights. This also effects Our ability to spot the muzzleflashes as well.

First i will show you a bullet that hits the ground right by the spectators. To see this you have to watch the Movie in full screen and at the slowest speed.... 0.25.

This bullet actually hits the girl in the leg. But to see that, you really have to study the fottage. You will see the blodd splatter because the cup is completly empty. You can even hear her cry a few sec later.

To spot this you have to watch this video in full screen,.. and at a speed of 0.25. Pay attention to the Three cups. And focus on the one in the centerl. From 00:40 to 00:42 you will see a bullet hit the ground where she sleaps over the cup.

Where to look for the muzzleflash from the Three shooters back stage.

There are Three shooters hiding back stage. You wont see the actuall shooters, but you will see the muzzleflash from their weaponds when they shoot at the spectators.

I have taken a screenshoot of the three locations you will find these three shooters.

Here is the printscreen:

These Three shooter shoot in a specific sequance. The one that starts the shooting in this video is located center stage were i have made the circle. You will see the muzzleflash from this shooter just barly before the camera turns to the right.... at 00:08

---- Then there is a short pause in the shooting.

When it starts up again at 00:35 you will see the second shooter to the right..... were i have made a circle. This is probably the muzzleflash that you will spot right away... Do you see him?

The Third shooter is to the left where i have made a circle..... Do you see him now? This shooter is overlaping the shooter to the right.

Here is the video again:

If you dont see any of this... you have to study what muzzleflashes from a AR With a suppressor will look like again...

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Use the bumpfire/patsy as distraction, yes obvious ,but OBJECTIVE is still the question.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ha...I just came across this: One of the people who filmed one of the three videos recorded from the Foundation Room is Forbes Riley, actress.

Link to an interesting article about that

edit on 10/19/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Ha...I just came across this: One of the people who filmed one of the three videos recorded from the Foundation Room is Forbes Riley, actress.

That explains a few things.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Use the bumpfire/patsy as distraction, yes obvious ,but OBJECTIVE is still the question.

We will probably know when it will be used to argue some sort of New policy. I think future gunncontroll is a very strong candidate. But to be honest i think this will happen again in the wery near future..... This event dident do it. They made to many mistakes.... that wont happen NeXT time.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

That explains a few things.

Like what ?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There's a 2-story building 500 feet Southeast from the area in front of the stage where lots of people got shot.

Street View

and

Here's a possible answer to whether or not the SkyVue pillars have a way up.

Could be.

Clearly there's openings at the ground level.

street view

there's also possible openings at high levels.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

There's a 2-story building 500 feet Southeast from the area in front of the stage where lots of people got shot.

Street View

and

Could be.

street view

Some how i think this area behind the stage play's a major role in all of this. The reason i think that is because there are hardly anyone there. Just a few cop cars on the street.

Everyone evacuated to the rear exists and to the sides. Even climbed the walls.

Where did the People who worked the stage go?

There are just a few People arround the trailes parked behind the stage. You can see some lights go on and off. Why didnt anyone turn the lights on where the trailers are parked back stage?

Surly there would be a lot more crew members on the lot behind the stage?

And, why werent these lights turned on? Why is this earea so dark?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Street View

and

Could be.

street view

Some how i think this area behind the stage play's a major role in all of this. The reason i think that is because there are hardly anyone there. Just a few cop cars on the street.

Everyone evacuated to the rear exists and to the sides. Even climbed the walls.

Where did the People who worked the stage go?

There are just a few People arround the trailes parked behind the stage. You can see some lights go on and off. Why didnt anyone turn the lights on where the trailers are parked back stage?

Surly there would be a lot more crew members on the lot behind the stage?

And, why werent these lights turned on? Why is this earea so dark?

Because they didn't want to alert their presence to the shooter. If it's dark when there is shooting going on you're not going to turn the damn lights on and broadcast where you are.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Right... So why did they spotlight the spectators?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

According to folks here, they either turned the lights on to help people see their way to safety out of the venue, or the lights came on automatically after the concert "ended," or it was just a panicked reaction from whomever ran the lights.

But YOU were the one asking why those behind the stage didn't turn the trailer lights on. What are you getting at?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

According to folks here, they either turned the lights on to help people see their way to safety out of the venue, or the lights came on automatically after the concert "ended," or it was just a panicked reaction from whomever ran the lights.

But YOU were the one asking why those behind the stage didn't turn the trailer lights on. What are you getting at?

Well i see this event a bitt differently then moste other.... I would say that i am pritty qualified to say that.

When i look at the Whole Picture there are Things that dont add up. And i am 100% sure that there are Three shooter sviping the spectatros from back of the stage. There is no doubt in my mind.

I have shown you the details and instructed you in how to spot them in earlier posts. The other major Clue is where all the spectators are fleeing to. The majority of them are running away from the shooting. They are running to the rear exists, jumping over the walls to the side. Non of them are running towars the back stage to hide. That is because they are being shoot at from the stage....You People are not trained to spot details like this i Guess.

That is why the back stage is so important. And so are the crew that work there.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Well i see this event a bitt differently then moste other.... I would say that i am pritty qualified to say that.

When i look at the Whole Picture there are Things that dont add up. And i am 100% sure that there are Three shooter sviping the spectatros from back of the stage. There is no doubt in my mind.

I have shown you the details and instructed you in how to spot them in earlier posts. The other major Clue is where all the spectators are fleeing to. The majority of them are running away from the shooting. They are running to the rear exists, jumping over the walls to the side. Non of them are running towars the back stage to hide. That is because they are being shoot at from the stage....You People are not trained to spot details like this i Guess.

That is why the back stage is so important. And so are the crew that work there.

Thanks for your "instruction," which I did not ask for.

You didn't address my question. You asked a question about why the people hiding backstage wouldn't turn the lights on, I answered; then you pretended like you already knew that answer and asked a different question.

We know that your current theory is that there are three "svipers" backstage (I'm assuming you mean snipers but you've spelled "svipers" more than once). Is there still a remote controlled weapon or two back there? You were positive about that a few days ago.

Hope you can detect sarcasm.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

We will probably know when it will be used to argue some sort of New policy. I think future gunncontroll is a very strong candidate. But to be honest i think this will happen again in the wery near future..... This event dident do it. They made to many mistakes.... that wont happen NeXT time.

Gun Control? Really?

Those who advocates gun control are trying to get it in place to protect life. Tell me again how that is achieved through Mass Murder?

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Gun Control? Really?

Those who advocates gun control are trying to get it in place to protect life. Tell me again how that is achieved through Mass Murder?

You're joking, right?

Canada:

Modern Canadian gun laws have been driven by prior gun violence. In December 1989, a disgruntled student walked into a Montreal engineering school with a semiautomatic rifle and killed 14 students and injured over a dozen others. The incident is widely credited with driving subsequent gun legislation, including the 1995 Firearms Act, which required owner licensing and the registration of all long guns (i.e., rifles and shotguns) while banning more than half of all registered guns.

Australia:

The inflection point for modern gun control in Australia was the Port Arthur massacre of April 1996, when a young man killed 35 people and wounded 23 others. The rampage, perpetrated with a semiautomatic rifle, was the worst mass shooting in the nation’s history. Less than two weeks later, the conservative-led national government pushed through fundamental changes to the country’s gun laws in cooperation with the various states, which regulate firearms.

UK:

Modern gun-control efforts in the United Kingdom have been precipitated by extraordinary acts of violence that sparked public outrage and, eventually, political action. In August 1987, a lone gunman armed with two legally owned semiautomatic rifles and a handgun went on a six-hour shooting spree roughly 70 miles west of London, killing 16 people and then himself. In the wake of the incident, known as the Hungerford massacre, Britain introduced the Firearms (Amendment) Act, which expanded the list of banned weapons, including certain semiautomatic rifles, and increased registration requirements for other weapons.

AND:

A gun-related tragedy in the Scottish town of Dunblane, in 1996, prompted Britain’s strictest gun laws yet. In March of that year, a middle-aged man armed with four legally purchased handguns shot and killed 16 young schoolchildren and one adult before committing suicide in the country’s worst mass shooting to date. The incident sparked a public campaign known as the Snowdrop Petition, which helped drive legislation banning handguns, with few exceptions. 

Norway:

Gun control had rarely been much of a political issue in Norway—where gun laws are viewed as tough, but ownership rates are high—until right-wing extremist Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in an attack on an island summer camp in July 2011. 

AND:

An independent commission after the massacre recommended tightening Norway’s gun restrictions in a number of ways, including prohibiting pistols and semiautomatic weapons.

Link to Atlantic Monthly

Mass gun murders are kind of the go-to catalyst when it comes to changing gun legislation.

edit on 10/20/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

ONLY America doesn’t listen, doesn’t learn, doesn’t change

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ha....honestly, I think *they* would make sure of it, regardless of what we do or don't do.

No matter what, I think it's already been written into U.S.history that " America didn't listen, didn't learn, didn't change," until 'X' mass-killing FINALLY forced us to 'take gun control legislation seriously.' And then Congress set to work, like hero-angels, to make sure they 'answered our call....our outcry!!!!'

Or something like that. And I think it's only one small motive in a sea of other motives.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
IMNVHO comparing gun control enactment in other countries isn't a useful way of talking about the situation in the USA, where the right to bear arms is enshrined in etc etc. I mean, if you look at it the right way round, what happened in all the other countries is that one mass shooting in modern times suddenly brought the curtain down on firearms licensing. What's happened in the USA is that near enough non-stop mass shootings for decades have not driven any effective change, ever. America's unique in western nations when it comes to gun laws, so there's no meaningful point of comparison at all.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
IMNVHO comparing gun control enactment in other countries isn't a useful way of talking about the situation in the USA, where the right to bear arms is enshrined in etc etc. I mean, if you look at it the right way round, what happened in all the other countries is that one mass shooting in modern times suddenly brought the curtain down on firearms licensing. What's happened in the USA is that near enough non-stop mass shootings for decades have not driven any effective change, ever. America's unique in western nations when it comes to gun laws, so there's no meaningful point of comparison at all.

...Unless a mass-shooting (or a series of mass shootings, over a certain period of time) does serve as a catalyst for ongoing and/or future gun control efforts.

But, if not mass-shootings, then what else might serve as compelling reason to persuade people to believe that gun control legislation is overwhelmingly wanted?

People who desire much stricter gun control have some plan to make sure their agenda is *served."

edit on 10/20/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

If the gun control plotters are planning to use a mass shooting as a coup de theatre to introduce their clampdown, they have to be the least competent conspirators in the history of mankind. How many more opportunities are they going to pass on, before they decide to spring their trap?

Only slightly tongue-in-cheek.

I think you have a point in that the gun control proponents are simply keeping their 'ball in play' until such time as the moral climate is deemed to have changed sufficiently for the public to accept the idea. That change in climate isn't going to appear within the current paradigm, it would take something extraordinary to produce it - and sadly, mass shootings are not extraordinary in the US.

But personally, I don't see that the gun control lobby's day will ever come, because it's so fundamental to US society that it will remain a hot button topic till the end of the USA itself. The US without guns would be like Russia without alcoholism - as in, not possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join