It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the Vegas Killer... newest info

page: 125
<< 122  123  124   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I love that map at the link you posted. That's the best I've seen yet for getting your bearings, and seeing how/where all the different reports of gunfire and shooters were. Especially the streets to the east and north of the venue -- where everyone was running!

Yes, very handy! I am glad someone was able to locate one, and post it so we can see where everything is. Helps quite a bit.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: Boadicea

Keep in mind that they have makeup on, on this show. I have no doubt that this is him.

Compare the ears on both guys. Where do the tops of the ears line up on both guys? One guy's ears top out above the eyebrow line, the other's are below.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

There was at least one report on audio --

“Control 167!” someone shouts. “I need some more units here, I’m being overtaken by citizens trying to take patrol cars!”

-- I found this one at USA Today.

Great link - lots more detail on the audio, and first time I've seen the comment on cars being targeted as well! Can understand it, if people were panicked and trying to flee. Still wonder, abut the 29th floor reports! Small mention there, and more at the other link, of someone shooting from that floor, too! Why dd hotel security report that to police, if there was only one shooter?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Keep in mind that they have makeup on, on this show. I have no doubt that this is him.

Compare the ears on both guys. Where do the tops of the ears line up on both guys? One guy's ears top out above the eyebrow line, the other's are below.

Is this the guard? Do we have pics/links for some tv appearance that I missed?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

this is his only tv appearance......that other one he skipped out just before he was supposed to have a press conference

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Is this the guard? Do we have pics/links for some tv appearance that I missed?

On page 120 of this thread, the first Campos and second Campos pictures are compared side by side.

Sorry I didn't use them in my reply- I tried but I'm on my phone and it goes wonky pretty frequently when I'm trying to reply to longer responses

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

If you pay attention to the top of his head.... On the one to the left he's head is a bit more tilted forwards because he is also leaning forwards when he sits in that image.

These two images are not 100% in sync.

top topics

<< 122  123  124   >>

join