It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee man arrested after loaded pistols, two machine guns, 900 rounds found during traffic stop

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Or he saw all the attention the Vegas shooter was getting and being the idiot he is he sped past a speed trap on his way to his own 15 minutes and got caught before he could carry it out.

Or maybe this is his 15 minutes he was looking for.

Or maybe you're right.

Any of those are possibilities, so why speculate when he was caught? Just accept what happened and move on.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: RomeByFire
Its a beautiful display of government imposed propaganda designed to cover whats left of the legal gun market loopholes. I see they threw in the 80% lower to tug at them hearts about "no background check needed oh noes!!!"
you do see whats going on right?? They are building a character stereotype to attack in the media as a target to direct the audiences anger. You see that right?? Its like they are cherry picking the perfect variables to make these random sudden and spontaneous TV dramas as a rallying cry for us to demand we sign away our own rights. It will have no effect though, we are good on this fight for some time, so I not too worried about the effectiveness of this obvious government sanctioned and legal propaganda.

There should be about two or three more of these little spontaneous stops that are suddenly worth then entire nations attention, maybe one more shooting that will be miraculously or heroicly ended prematurely in good fortune and then that's a rap for the rest of the year.

Funny though, I did not hear about this years disease of the year (i.e. ebola, zika, H1N1, pig/avian flus mad cow etc.. etc..)

Sometimes I think they do it just to keep the market in a routine.

Lol, right. Because local law enforcement doing their job giving people who speed tickets - who also happened to be on a suspended license (therefore can search the vehicle) is "government sanctioned propaganda."

Here's a plausible theory:

He purposely sped.
He was a deep state/government plant, backstory and persona fabricated.
Suspended license to effect the search.
Conveniently among his cache 2 modified "ghost" machine guns......AR platforms to put the cherry on top.
The timing is freakishly priceless giving this story/scenario traction and "validity".

This is ATS by the way before anyone gets moody about this comment.

So relax.

Yeah.
That's definitely what happened.

Not saying it did, its a theory....but do you honestly believe it couldn't be possible?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Whatever happened to being classy and just killing yourself?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Or he saw all the attention the Vegas shooter was getting and being the idiot he is he sped past a speed trap on his way to his own 15 minutes and got caught before he could carry it out.

Or maybe this is his 15 minutes he was looking for.

Or maybe you're right.

Any of those are possibilities, so why speculate when he was caught? Just accept what happened and move on.

I agree...lol, it's just a theory on a conspiracy driven website! Hahaha... lighten up ..sheesh..

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It wasn't directed at you in particular, I just thought your post was a good jumping off point for mine.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It wasn't directed at you in particular, I just thought your post was a good jumping off point for mine.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Crap weapons or not.

Driving around with a suspended license with a trunk full of fully loaded and unregistered weapons does not offer a sense of '' responsible fire arm ownership. And then toss in evading for the hot pursuit.

Not every weapon even has to be registered per the laws. Those weapons are home made kit AR's which have no serial numbers because they don't have to have them. Anyone in any state in America can do that and build these legally, and no they do not have to be registered.
You can even build your own hand gun without any legal requirement to register it. (Unless you are a convicted felon).

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire
Law enforcement is a government agency. The Fed pre-empts everybody. But usually even the locals are unaware of what is actually going on. The perp just gets routined through the system and disappears back into whatever rolodeck of actors/assets. For real, go through for the past years when we heard of similar things. Find out where those people actually went and how the court hearings went.

I know of one that skipped the entire local judicial system when checked upon as well as the arresting agencies own news releases, and there was a friggin news report on it!!. The news media is privy to the way this stuff works, they have been doing it since forever.

Where is that man with the crazy ledger from last year?? Remember, when I kept saying he would be found and detained with zero resistance? What happened to him??? Does anyone even search the local clerk's office for those counties? NO! We just shake our heads and move on. He has probably already been transferred and the place you find will be a guy that looks either very similar but not quite the same(cuz he aint), or they will say he died.

I mean, you will know its true when you start digging and realize others are digging you now. That's about the time you realize "hmm... maybe the hole is deep enough, lets fill it back in and pretend we were never looking for those people" .

# man, I guess its no wonder people don't do much investigating beyond the official press releases, it gets dangerous in the new age

After all, even the guy that served papers to the DNC ended up dead. Imagine when you take this strange discrepancy to the local news affiliate, and at first they just reassure they will see justice, and then it moves to ohh sometime records are slow to update. You say, this does not seem out of place considering other cases like it or worse// And then they feign interest, promise to check it out. You get followed by familiar vehicles, cryptic letters blah blah. Happened to a guy in LA as well, and was probably applicable to the LAPD officer Dorner and why his was a kill on site order. I mean seriously, when does anyone ever actually hear kill on site at any point before or since?? Don't give me no mandela effect either.

Go digging for some of these cockameny stories from previous years. Or better yet, stick to this one. Give us an update in six to eighteen months. Hearing after hearing, the guy in custody is not even the actual guy. The actual guy is already re-assigned/deployed for something else.

Gets to the point its hard to tell which ones are real and which ones were fabricated, which I am guessing is the whole idea. As long as it all appears real, we will fear the threat and act rashly.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What twenty thousand people would not have given for one trained marksman with a scoped automatic rifle inside the venue that night.

The agenda is to disarm Americans, de sensitize them to mass death. We have been at endless war for almost two decades.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Crap weapons or not.

Driving around with a suspended license with a trunk full of fully loaded and unregistered weapons does not offer a sense of '' responsible fire arm ownership. And then toss in evading for the hot pursuit.

Not every weapon even has to be registered per the laws. Those weapons are home made kit AR's which have no serial numbers because they don't have to have them. Anyone in any state in America can do that and build these legally, and no they do not have to be registered.
You can even build your own hand gun without any legal requirement to register it. (Unless you are a convicted felon).

You are right. Though every single part is serialized. Unless removed

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Whatever happened to being classy and just killing yourself?

Its seems like a competition, the barr has been set and to get famous you have to beat the winning score.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That's an interesting theory. I had not thought of it in those terms.

So, on the one hand, that makes me a tool for spreading government propaganda. On the other hand, bringing it to ATS allows for all voices to be heard in an open forum.

-dex

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Thanks, I did not know that. Yet still they were all loaded and from what I know about gun safety, that is high on the list of measures to take. Don't load the weapon until you are ready to use it.
And for the felony, if Tennessee is like my state, he can be charged with felony fleeing so if he isn't a felon yet, he soon may be.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley
Have your cake and eat it too. Episode 100 of South Park. Something about that duality makes this entire system possible something or other ...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Since the lowers have no serial number, it most probably means he bought legal 80% lowers that he would have to mill and drill out himself or in a machine shop.

Now once he assembled the milled and drilled lowers with the other components, would this DIY AR require a serial number to be legal. In other words, if that is the way this guy built his firearms, are they illegal because they have no S/N?

Also, what is your theory on how he modified these weapons to be full auto?

Thanks!

-dex

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Those weapons are home made kit AR's which have no serial numbers because they don't have to have them. Anyone in any state in America can do that and build these legally, and no they do not have to be registered.

Very true, but they were illegal because they were modified to be fully auto.

Dude is screwed.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Have your cake and eat it too. Episode 100 of South Park. Something about that duality makes this entire system possible something or other ...

I was just looking. How does that break down to season/episode?

-dex

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I used to find it easy on youtube just by typing that phrase and southpark, but not so easy to find anymore. Ironically it was also set during a very contentious moment of civil unrest and extreme division between liberal and conservative ideologies on nearly the same subject matter as is going on today about flags and statues and whatnot.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Stephen Paddock's girlfriend Marilou Danley is listed (White Pages) as having previously lived in Memphis, TN.

Could be coincidence, but I rather suspect it's not.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
Stephen Paddock's girlfriend Marilou Danley is listed (White Pages) as having previously lived in Memphis, TN.

Could be coincidence, but I rather suspect it's not.
Memphis is on the other end of the state from Washington County, over 400 miles away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join