It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I correctly Predicted the way someone was going to die thanks to a 2nd inner voice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Did you do it?

Sounds like the dude is a schizophrenic, two inner voices -- I'd wager it's probable you're right on the money.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So three people you've worked with in a restaurant were murdered?

Buy a lottery ticket...because those odds are astronomical.

Nah, they aren't -- the odds are 1 out of 1 if he's the murderer. If he's not the murderer, than the odds are astronomical, but I'd be investigating this dude 100%. The probability that someone at that store or a frequent customer is the murderer are extremely high, and given the fact that he has voices in his head, I'd say it's likely he's the perp. He even postulates that the second voice could be schizophrenia in his last paragraph and then brings up a story of a guy who had a similar thing happen, who goes on to murder someone.

If alarms aren't ringing to you that he's the murderer, your psycho-radar is broken.
edit on 5-10-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
You have been reported under suspicion of serial murder.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Could be inner guidance, could be the killer and you picked up on his plans etc.
There are many unknown factors with this situation that need to be ruled out first.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
You have been reported under suspicion of serial murder.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WonderingDreamer
Could be inner guidance, could be the killer and you picked up on his plans etc.
There are many unknown factors with this situation that need to be ruled out first.

I was thinking inner guidance as well but the guy who i am talking about in my post was the victim. Thats why i am confused.

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Jus curious but are you n Thunder Bay?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOnlyBilko
Jus curious but are you n Thunder Bay?

No Sir Buffalo, NY

top topics

<< 1   >>

join