It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I correctly Predicted the way someone was going to die thanks to a 2nd inner voice

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
So I work at Time Horton's a Canadian/American Fast Food Joint and lately we have had an unusually high number of people who have gotten MURDERED. Not at the store but just outside living life. All of them had already quit/gotten fired for X reason but the 1st guy we found out that got murdered was the very 1st death of 2017 a few seconds after midnight. In the last year 3 people have been murdered who worked at my store location. 2 out of 3 I know how they died thanks to the media. Now for the person in question named Bill he only worked for there for like 3 months and one day he just didn't show up. Now I know why cause he was Murdered. But the thing is hes been dead for like 3 months now and i only recently found out about it and the way he died. Now I wasn't close to these people and dont know there life styles. So I dont judge.

But in the time frame that Bill was working at my store this 2nd inner voice of mine told me he was going to be murdered in my head. And then demanded that I tell him. But then my own inner voice responded by saying no he will take it as a threat then I will get in trouble and I dont want to deal with that Bull Chit. And the 2nd and my own inner voice kinda went back and forth with this inner monologue until i steeped outside and cleared my head. This 2nd inner voice doesnt tell me to hurt myself or other people. It just gives me creepy accurate information about people. Now the 2nd inner voice didn't give me a Date or how he was going to die just that he was going to get Murdered. And it wanted me to tell the guy. A couple days ago when i found out the news I got chills. The voice has been right before about stuff but considering the fact that i dont know this guy or his life style gave me chills.

Could this be potentially a Spirit Attachment communicating telepathically or Clairvoyance? Also if this is Spirit Telepathy Ive wondered how you would be able to tell the difference between your inner voice and a 2nd one? Most people especially if there Skitz get diagnosed as Schizophrenia or Psychosis. In extreme cases some people have recognized voices that aren't there's and reported themselves to the FBI like the most recent case of the guy who shot up the Alaskan Airport I believe and said he was hearing voices that were from the Government and actually went into the FBIs office and told them i cant be trusted. And they sent him out.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Stephen20 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Did you do it?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

By chance - and I know this is a long shot,
But you don't live in Thunder Bay Ontario do you?

We have been hit with murder after murder in this city.
Every week, they are pulling another person out of the river. So much so that it's like we have a serial murderer in this city.
Heck there was even an episode of the Fifth estate that addressed the amount of murders taking place in this city. And how the police are either in on all these murders ( it's a minority demographic that is being murdered ) or that they just don't care to investigate these murders more than they have to because again it's a problematic minority that are being murdered.
And by problematic I do not mean that the race is problematic, I mean the kind of life style being lived by the drunks/addicts, transients etc.
Always in and out of jail, harassing people for money to get drunk...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

That was my first thought too!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
So three people you've worked with in a restaurant were murdered?

Buy a lottery ticket...because those odds are astronomical.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

He was probably thinking about the person who wanted to murder him, saying to himself " man, I hope they dont kill me over that thing I did."

And you picked up on his choices as presented to himself.

It wasnt a voice but its easier to explain it to others as such right?

Listen to hard rock if it ever gets in the way of life, it helps to focus on your own thoughts.

Beta waves too.

We arent supposed to do anything but respect peoples choices to live or die as they see fit.

You shouldnt feel like you missed something or didnt follow "the plan" unless you have one in your head that your heart is really set on.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I am taking your post at face value to answer your question.

Could this be potentially a Spirit Attachment communicating telepathically or Clairvoyance? Also if this is Spirit Telepathy Ive wondered how you would be able to tell the difference between your inner voice and a 2nd one?

Yes, it could very well be a spirit attachment.
If you have literal voices in your head telling you things BEFORE they happen, it is most likely an attachment of some kind. But if this voice talks to you often even when not telling you something is going to happen, then it could be schizophrenia. Not all mental "illness" is bad. If you have a fractured mind and schizophrenia is a part of it, then a portion of you that is in tune with your 6th sense could be the culprit.

Knowing the difference between spirit and self?

I wont bore you with a long story, but I asked a very good/famous medium that same question once,
and he gave me the best answer in the world.

"Know yourself"

He did not add anything else,
and my reaction at the time was ego driven " Well,I think I know myself pretty well"

No I didn't.

If you are being contacted by spirits,
and you start to get into forms of meditation and self reflection,
personal growth stuff,getting to really deeply know yourself,
you will know the difference between you and spirits.
But it takes a lot of work,
and most people don't have that kind of time or want to devote to mental/spiritual awareness.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Did you do it?
I always figured we had at least a couple serial killers around here.

Quite the mixed bag we are.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Did you do it?

No

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So three people you've worked with in a restaurant were murdered?

Buy a lottery ticket...because those odds are astronomical.

I'm not sure if thats internet sarcasm or not but for me it is. I've never known anyone who was a murder victim before I worked here. I've known a couple people who committed Suicide but never a murder victim.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stephen20

Did you do it?

No

A likely story, most serial killers stalking their co-workers would say no too!!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I wasn't being sarcastic...but I find it incredible.
In what manner was this person murdered?
How were the other two murdered?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well, here ya go.

edit on 4-10-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That sounds like a pretty poor location to work at. I think I would look for a job in a different area.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
All 3 people murder d worked with you ?......if I were you, That would creep me out and make me think I could be next . Sounds like a serial killer with a vendetta for your restaurant .

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. People will tell you lots of different things as to what is happening. Tske everything with grain of salt, even myself here.

These inner voices are always present, it takes a quiet and subtle mind to hear and discern them.

Im not going to get into the why, what and how of these voices you are experiencing, grains of salt.

But to respond to your question about how to tell the difference of your own inner voice and another...

Meditate. Quiet your thoughts, focus on just breath going in your nose or mouth, travelling into your vessel, energizing it, and travelling back through, exitting.

When your thoughts are shut off, and your internal focus is on the subtlety of your body or breath, it will be easier to discern what is yours, and what is not.

Goodluck

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That sounds like a pretty poor location to work at. I think I would look for a job in a different area.

They hire a lot of City people so I think thats why the rate is insane. Its actually a fairly decent area the Bus Route is there from the City though.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I wasn't being sarcastic...but I find it incredible.
In what manner was this person murdered?
How were the other two murdered?

My Bad its hard to tell on the internet. This person who the voice told me about I am not sure how he died. I didnt receive that info yet. The Last 2 however one was at a New Years Party Drive By Shooting and the other outside at a friends house and no further information so its either a Drive By or drug deal gone bad. Or wrong place wrong time type of deal.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stephen20

Did you do it?

No

I think you did.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

This person who the voice told me about I am not sure how he died.

I am also not sure how your title can be what it is and then you say this quoted above.

So you didn't correctly predict how a person was going to die but simply that they were going to die.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join