It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas shooter may have targeted rap music festival a week prior

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

nypost.com...

a law-enforcement source told The Post

Sounds like a diversion to take the heat off of what's already true.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
How does attacking a Country Music festival automatically make him an "Extreme Leftist"?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
How does attacking a Country Music festival automatically make him an "Extreme Leftist"?

Where did anyone say that?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Typical tangent-diversionary question.

And of course, there's no real answer.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Evidently only conservatives listen to country.
And only liberals listen to rap.

Learn something new everyday on ATS.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It wasn't a hotel for Life Is Beautiful, it was a condo/s at The Ogden and he couldn't get the side/ones he wanted or might have rented "several" I've seen both in reports. I heard the Sheriff say earlier that he tried to or got rooms at The Ogden, I was busy painting my mom's room so didn't hear it clearly.

Only reason I paid attention to this detail, is my daughter moved out of there 6 months ago and I know the place and people there well, as when I go visit her I usually stay a month or 2 so it was kinda personal. Last year she got to watch LIB from her balcony and she said it was awesome. I was kinda pissed cause I didn't know about it and left for home 2 days before it started and I totally would have stayed if I'd known lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

ISIS doesn't seem to lie much about their involvement in attacks.

If they immediately claimed a link it very likely could be true.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

In the original post

"I thought this deserved its own thread because if it turns out to be true it really throws a wrench in him being an extreme leftie. "

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Look around at all the post, there are numerous people who have claimed he targeted 'Conservative, God Loving Americans' and using it as proof of him being an 'extreme leftist'

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Often celebrity is the motive.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

'I know he liked country music so then I'm thinking he must have been after someone he knows, that was my first thought.
Gunshop worker

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well, he is now more famous than his father...

It could be a motivator, and if it is, he damned well succeeded, the awful bastard.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Often celebrity is the motive.

Agreed. However it doesn't seem to suit his personality at all, given all the information.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Wouldn't call John Brown a nobody, he is a special kind of somebody, an organizer with a clear purpose in the same tradition of the give us liberty or death ppl..he and his sons could have sat on their hands.
edit on 5-10-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I was wondering how he got the room that had two windows facing in different directions on the corner edge of the hotel. I know you can ask for a room on an upper floor, but not in a particular location. It must have just been a coincidence.

I think if you are a high roller you can get whatever room you want.

I heard he rented the room from the owner.

He got it through something like Airbnb.

I guess owning hotel suites is a normal thing.

That was something I didn't think of when I wondered how he got the room.

Grain of salt and all that.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I posted this above explaining about the rental. It was not a hotel or apartment, they are luxury high rise condos that some owners occasionally rent out as air bnb when they are not in town.

It wasn't a hotel for Life Is Beautiful, it was a condo/s at The Ogden and he couldn't get the side/ones he wanted or might have rented "several" I've seen both in reports. I heard the Sheriff say earlier that he tried to or got rooms at The Ogden, I was busy painting my mom's room so didn't hear it clearly.

Only reason I paid attention to this detail, is my daughter moved out of there 6 months ago and I know the place and people there well, as when I go visit her I usually stay a month or 2 so it was kinda personal. Last year she got to watch LIB from her balcony and she said it was awesome. I was kinda pissed cause I didn't know about it and left for home 2 days before it started and I totally would have stayed if I'd known lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join