It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there humans devoid of souls walking this planet?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

No, the Holy Spirit is something separate. If you want to say that people can sell their souls to evil, I suppose you can say that being filled with the Holy Spirit is sort of the converse although the Holy Spirit does not necessarily stay with you. It's a more reciprocal relationship and a separate sense or presence than your soul.

Just like a marriage can wither and die, so can your relationship with the Holy Spirit if you don't work at it.

I think in contrast a serious contract to sell your soul is playing for keeps without some serious intervention on your behalf.

At this level, we're beyond the level of individual soul and really getting into religious stuff.

The soul is yours and yours alone until you decide meaning we all have one.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
When I was younger, I had a hobby where I animated globs of flesh into golem type humanoid critters... so, let's see ... ages around 23 to 27, 1000 per day, give or take... more than a million and four hundred thou soulless husks shambling around from my efforts alone!

I programmed them to strive for over sized houses, consumer items and undeserved praise and set 'em loose... wonder what happened to them?

I suspect they make up a large part of Hillary's popular vote margin.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
I was having a conversation with a friend of mine moments ago and he suggested the possibility that within our wordly population there are in fact humans amongst us whom, as the title suggests, are completely devoid of souls.

Jewish Rabbis say there are only 72 true men here, walking the earth. The rest are biobots.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I Know there are. Most would rather avoid talking about it. I've had long discussions about this very topic with a friend of mine over coffee and we figure theres about 30% who aren't. Strange isn't it? I thought I was the only one who had those thoughts. One of few anyway. It's a topic not many wish to discuss.

When you're outside doing whatever and you feel like the whole world is off somehow. And people stare at you like drones, staring into your soul. Maybe they're confused by those with souls. Perhaps they're observers of those who woke up.
edit on 4-10-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Your soul is your mind, your unique point of view. Some souls are more "complete" but there is no one walking around without a soul in my opinion. Maybe a vegetable who has no thoughts or sensations could be considered to have no soul (not in a bad way of course) but they're not walking around, they're lying in a bed hooked up to a machine that keeps their body alive.

Just my opinion of course.

So what happens to someone with a soul who suffers a severe trauma to their brain that results in them being in a vegetative state?

Do their souls go "Oh no, I'm outta here!" and flee?

In my personal opinion, there is no such thing as a soul. Like an ocean, every drop is not a single drop, but part of the larger whole. We have drops of the whole within us, but we are not separate. It is just how we understand it. When we are born, we may take from the whole, which is always connected to it, and when we die, it is released back to the whole.

Some drops are placid, serene and compassionate. Others turgid, rapid and chaotic... and there is an entire ocean in between.

Mans concept of a soul, is based on a selfish idea. That we are alone, and all that is, is for us alone. We take OUR first, and OUR last breaths, OUR dying thoughts are not of others, but OUR selves. We are self centric... and there is nothing wrong with being selfish, unless we extend that selfishness to the detriment of others.

May god have mercy on YOUR soul... as if it was not connected to all souls, all parts, as one.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
How much soul is a soul?

How many souls could a soul seller sell if a soul seller could sell souls?

Haha damn I even tried to say it fast... damn my souless tongue.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well let's see, why don't we ask.

I know I have a soul - what about you?

Let's all stand up and be accounted for.

And yes, I do believe we all have souls. It's just what we do with them that counts.

peace

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A good place to start:

blavatskytheosophy.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I've honestly seen people with no souls. You can see a void. I kid you not I'm able to see auras and energy. I've crossed paths with people that startled the # out of me. You are on to something

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Reverbs

pretty sure I was souless once.

Im better now.

I think we all have been that route in one way or another
The key is , putting it in past tense.

And honestly I think that is the most important thing to be said of this thread. I think the volume of "conspiracies and dark events" serve to dehumanize the population at large. Whether by design or at the mercy of chaos, people are becoming jaded.

Is a life worth the same to you now as 10 years ago? or before 9/11 and Iraq..

I fear I've heard of too many deaths, and maybe one doesn't put their heart into it like before as to not be broken, but you know it all has consequences.

I wonder what human average moralities are these days. It sort of seems claim moral outrage and do nothing are two of the key ingredients.

You have to believe in something or you'll fall for anything.

Im working on mine. Its something you can build like a relationship.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Is a life worth the same to you now as 10 years ago?

I would have to say yes. See , I was raised in a fairly deep Native American tradition
My dad's favorite philosophical saying was " dont take anything that you cant replace" . This type of life came a lot from his mother , a Cherokee
To sum it up :
I was once walking through one of my dad's storage buildings when a spider ran out of hiding. Natural reaction and I stomped it. This generated 4 questions from my dad
1) Why did you kill that spider ? - cause it was a spider
2) Did that spider attack you or appear to be going to ? Of course , that was a no as the spider was running away.
3) Were you planning on eating that spider ? that was an emphatic no.
4) Then why did you kill it ?- with the answer to the other 3 , I realized I had no reason.
"All life has a purpose"
Peace to you

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I think you need to define the term to have a reasonable discussion about the issue. To me the soul is made up of those components which make up our individuality, our personality. It's a combination of our intellect, our emotions, and our memories.

Most people, and I believe you, are referring to the eternal part of our being. I would call this one's spirit. To me the spirit is the spark of life which animates us all. In either instance, we all have one, IMO.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Do you mean soul or spirit? While many seem to intertwine the two, they are two different creatures all together. If you're talking about the soul, as that which animates the body and dies with it, no, a human being cannot be soulless. However, if you're talking about the spirit, that which is eternal, yes, a person can be without a spirit. A sociopath or psychopath are good examples, most of whom are within the ruling class, but not all.
edit on 4-10-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

Does anybody believe that the souless Human exists?

From 1z subjective analysis the Human still has their soul.
But if the Human has a lower vibration frequency Spirit or is negative internally-consciously, that may allow for contact from something that could be waiting to Transmigrate here...

Some of what are perceived as witches or warlocks can invoke-lure them if strong enough to pull and guide them.

Maybe why the power of LOVE is recommended.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I hope that some day you will understand.

There is only one God/Creator

In the beginning, was the Word.
And the Word was with God,
And the Word was God.
And the Word was made flesh,
And he pitched his tent among us.

God is all powerful,
We do not tell him what he can do.

Does the clay question the potter?
No.
The potter is in complete control,.
He will mold and form the clay as he chooses.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Call it a soul, the force, a quantifiable measure of energy whatever anybody wants to refer to it as. I think its possible. They could even be cybernetic and we don't know.

If this were a simulation, they would be the elements that are not incorporated from actual living consciousness.
Did I go too far?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
Do souls actually exist?

Subjective- They are part of the Eternal Essence of the CREATOR. Hence why, Eternal ARE those Creations.
Our forms may change simply based on our activities within these Schools/Test grounds or Prisons for some perceived as realities.
If humans are sentient Star material then why cannot other beings or CREATOR Creations made from different Star materials also have sentience?

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Do aliens have souls?

Why would the CREATOR limit the Eternal Essence to specific kinds? Maybe it is how we all learn as we shift energy forms over periods of Existence... Energy forms based on our behaviors within existence? That would somewhat relate to Reincarnation.
Ex- You were the greatest oppressor in your last life and now you are the oppressed in your life after or afterlife wherever you end up in whatever form you willed on your own with your positive or negative energy generated.
Thinking creative you wouldn't even have to end up in the dimension or planet you left. In short you become the alien?

Or you assisted creation or life as best you could with what you could. Which in turn assisted the WHOLE* of which we ALL* make up as Fractals of the CREATOR. And you ASCEND Into more benevolence realities of Existence. And maybe gain responsibilities to help out or nurture further and so you require more awakened abilities to assist those you may help with. Whatever those abilities would be in the dimension you inhabit.

It is possible that Aliens call their Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy something different. As they may call the CREATOR THE SOURCE in their languages?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yes, and Conan O'Brien is their leader.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You know who you are

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Never mind

It's late.
edit on 5-10-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join