It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Halloween Avatar and Background Contest ....WINNERS ANNOUNCED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

You are too kind! TY though, it is very nice of you to say that!

You can take the goth one if you wish...any of them are really free to a good home. I tend to make new ones on a regular basis. Surprisingly, doing these avatars help me with my other RL art.

Anyhow, take anyone you wish..just let me know if you do so we don't end up wearing the same outfit!

Thanks,
blend57

a reply to: Brotherman

I sent you a PM with a concept for an avatar. I must admit, BFFT did a great job on the one you have. I couldn't come up with anything as creative as that...if you look at what I sent and like where it's going, just let me know. If not, I'm sure BFFT would make you a new one if you asked..

Thanks,
blend57
edit on 29-10-2017 by blend57 because: To add a reply

posted on Oct, 29 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh wow. Some great ones on here. Just wow. So artistic.

...................and bump.

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
i have another contribution, one i practiced on a long time ago. a bit of a autumn one.

i wonder what happened with our competition, i feel rather silly having entred officially. maybe we just should do them for show. just a question, how do you guys feel?

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Very nice!!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Really missed participating this year but my tablet has too many limitations to my creativity sadly. Love looking at all the entries and non entries alike...and I voted! Good Luck and Happy Halloween!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Happy Halloween everyone!

These really creep me out for some reason...especially the last one.

blend

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Really missed participating this year but my tablet has too many limitations to my creativity sadly. Love looking at all the entries and non entries alike...and I voted! Good Luck and Happy Halloween!

what a shame that equipment held you from participating, i missed your input.

that is exactly the reason why i dismiss the tablets. i find even typing mails with them frustrating. it has to be at least a good laptop. even when i travel, i still carry a laptop with me to be of some kind of creative with my photographs i take.

happy halloween to you and to all

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Happy Halloween everyone.
Not as many entries as hoped for, but great ones nonetheless.
I'll go through and decide who won....in the next day or so.

Thanks for joining in the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lucia2389

originally posted by: AccessDenied

what a shame that equipment held you from participating, i missed your input.

that is exactly the reason why i dismiss the tablets. i find even typing mails with them frustrating. it has to be at least a good laptop. even when i travel, i still carry a laptop with me to be of some kind of creative with my photographs i take.

happy halloween to you and to all
Thanks for that. Yes it's frustrating. I was using my sons laptop and neither of us have made it a priority to replace it. Some day soon I guess...cause I have hundreds of images waiting to be transformed into avatars. Till then I'm just thankful I have a device to log in with.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Lucia yours is great
love the expression on the witch

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey - Who won the contest (besides all of us for getting to peek at so many great entries)?
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Oh, no!!
I totally lost track of this.
It'll be announced this weekend.
Sorry for the delay!

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

FIRST PLACE
AboveBoard
www.abovetopsecret.com...

SECOND PLACE
lucia2389
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for all who took the time to enter, and those who posted avatars just for fun!!!!!
And those who voted and dropped by to celebrate Halloween with us.

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Congratulations Aboveboard and Lucia! Well done!

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you! It was awesome to see all the creativity and Halloween goodness...er...scariness. I think we all won by being here for it!!

Lucia's was beautiful- a tie really, and they contributed more pieces. We co-won, really.

Thanks for hosting this and making a space for our creativity. T'was wicked fun!!

AB

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

posted on Nov, 28 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Congratulations winners!!! Thank you for inspiring us (and me personally) with your art and creativity! Well done!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Nice job you two!! And well deserved, you're avatars were awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the Christmas contest...some really creative minds in here...and as the poster above said, truly inspiring!

blend

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join