It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Slams ‘All White, All Men’ GOP

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
thread title is a wolf whistle, click bait, troll job. keep looking for negativity and racism in everything and you will find it. it is a terrible way to live and that goes for all sides. michelle obama is calling for more diversity within the GOP what is so wrong with that? instead of acknowledging the fact that yes the GOP is not very well integrated with minorities or women people on here call her a racist transvestite.

So when did she turn GOP?

Why does she care? She got some kind of nerve, who died and made her king?

Concentrate on your own party, Michelle.

Try to get some intelligent people instead.

I bet she'll tell you she has white friends.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So you're all about a public figure attacking an entire group based on race or gender?

Seriously how can anyone take progressives seriously when anyone can see they're the biggest hypocrites in politics.

I don't see any counter arguments or solutions just white men bad which explains all our problems.

Regressive left

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Yea, but unfortunately it works with the regressive leftist audience to whom she speaks.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: xuenchen

I for one am glad the left keeps saying things like this, similar to Hillary's 'basket of deplorables' comment. This means a Dem won't occupy the White House (Michelle hates the fact it's called the 'White' house) for at least another twelve years. Book it.

I see a white house and I want to paint it black.

The white men are back in charge and "if you are not at the table you are probably on the menu" (quoted from link below). Michelle's (and most everyone else's) observation being verbalized.

Here are the striking numbers: There are 238 members of the House Republican conference, and just 21 of them are women (that's less than 9%). As for Democrats in the House, 62 of the 193 members are women (that's 32%).

www.cnn.com...

She said the color and gender dichotomy in Congress was particularly noticeable when she attended State of the Union addresses.

insider.foxnews.com...
edit on 110CDT09America/Chicago00890931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Well , at least I know the reason Hillary is anti-gun and Michelle is anti-white male again.
The left's screaming of collusion with Russia has just about came to an end.
The Senate Intel Committee Chairman has just came out and stated that he wasnt even going to go over the findings with the press .
"There were no findings"

edit on 10/5/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You know what this is right?

President Michelle 2020

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Omg!!..the dreaded angry blk transgender or cross dresser?? queen Tiye's illuminate blood line ,lizard ppl is baaaack!!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin
Also, here is a the part that is mentioned in the OP:

She is a racist. Period.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Identity politics?

From the party of "Make America White Again"?

Every post dozens of times a day crying about oppressed White people and racism?

Please.

Did you even view the OP vid?

Asking for a friend.

The irony is palpable.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Somebody just dare me to do it...

I have a pic of her I got on A T S....in her beard and mustache era

dare me I'll friggin post it....

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
She is one of the most racist people I have heard. Truly awful person. Right down there with the David Dukes of this world. Same arguments, different sides. Both nasty and racist extremists.
edit on 5/10/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

No.

However I do think we need some sort of campaign reform or some term limits.

We limit the amount of terms a president can serve. Why not congress.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
You know what this is right?

President Michelle 2020

Michelle Obama has about as much chance as I di of becoming president in 2020.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

When they go low,
We go high.

-- Michael Obama

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Dunno man. In the world of business, if i walk into a meeting and its with 10 white dudes and no women or minorities...it makes me wonder about the values of their company. I mean, small companies formed by friends notwithstanding, any business that has any value to me will also find value in diversity.

Im not sure why we don't see that as important here....but it is. All of us are better than some of us.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
She is one of the most racist people I have heard. Truly awful person. Right down there with the David Dukes of this world. Same arguments, different sides. Both nasty and racist extremists.

To be fair, all she did was speak conventional wisdom. I've sat through countless HR seminars where these exact things are brought up.

Most companies have metrics where they measure their own diversity. Dog whistle language is used to communicate concerns down the line, and thats pretty much where it goes, because any hiring manager who considers anything other than merit is a piece of trash.

But in the end, you would expect a diverse community to make diverse leadership representation. This has not really be true in American politics until recently, and is still not very true on the right side of the aisle.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Dunno man. In the world of business, if i walk into a meeting and its with 10 white dudes and no women or minorities...it makes me wonder about the values of their company. I mean, small companies formed by friends notwithstanding, any business that has any value to me will also find value in diversity.

Im not sure why we don't see that as important here....but it is. All of us are better than some of us.

Picking someone as an employee based on race for the sake of diversity is the same as picking someone based on race for the sake of homogeneity—they’re both racist and for the same reasons.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Why can't companies just pick the best person for the job?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You are correct (and why i said someone who would do it is a piece of trash).

But to point out that from a diverse community we should expect diverse leaders is not wrong, nor is asking yourself why your enterprise doesn't seem to do this.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Why can't companies just pick the best person for the job?

Is it conceivable that a black person or a woman might be the best person for the job? What if you come across two people who are equally qualified to be the best for the job, and one of them is a white man, and one of them is a black woman? Who would you choose?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join