It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Slams ‘All White, All Men’ GOP

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: whywhynot

Before I spend the two minutes it will take to prove your text not only wrong but really wrong, tell me do you want to retract that AND is your text representative of your grasp of the facts?

I should have specified "GOP Congress" but other than that, I don't see a problem. Based on the demographic breakdown of the 115th Congress, by party, that I found, 85% of the GOP senators and 88% of GOP representatives fit that description.

If that was factually incorrect, by all means. I'm not afraid to be wrong.

Well it is a great difference but happy that you recognize your error.

Regarding your concern about the demographic breakdown of the Congress I suggest that you address your compliant to the people that elected them. Sort of like Michelle and Hillary did. It has worked out well for them.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Oh look another thread with a tittle, a story line that does not reflect what the video thats added to it.

Cry for over 8 years, win the white house. the hosue and the senate, but keep on fake outrage and making stuff up to rile up the right weiners.

Fabulous work again X, your handler would be so proud.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I can't even believe the onslaught of this garbage is still all over the main page

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
thread title is a wolf whistle, click bait, troll job. keep looking for negativity and racism in everything and you will find it. it is a terrible way to live and that goes for all sides. michelle obama is calling for more diversity within the GOP what is so wrong with that? instead of acknowledging the fact that yes the GOP is not very well integrated with minorities or women people on here call her a racist transvestite.

edit on 4-10-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

What handler are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Is this an example of that "diversity" the left is always going on about?

edit on 4-10-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Well it is a great difference but happy that you recognize your error.

Considering that it was a back and forth exchange with another poster and my previous post was almost entirely about the GOP Congress and its demographic makeup, including a breakdown, I don't think my oversight was particularly egregious.

But I'm glad you could derive some pleasure and affirmation from your peers for your participation. Smug one-liners from the peanut gallery are always a valuable and appreciated contribution to any discussion.

Regarding your concern about the demographic breakdown of the Congress I suggest that you address your compliant to the people that elected them. Sort of like Michelle and Hillary did. It has worked out well for them.

I can't make heads nor tails of that. I'm literally addressing my concerns with a person who has likely voted for one of those GOP congressmen, right now. Were you looking for a clever way to incorporate a gratuitous dig and not particularly concerned with how much sense you were making?

I suppose I should also point out that you misspelled complaint? Boom?

edit on 2017-10-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Insecurity seems strong in your reply

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Wow, another thread that will net flags and stars based only on the title.

I think it's funny that now you guys have a young, beautiful, brilliant Black Woman to be afraid of who has NONE of the baggage of Hillary Clinton.

I wonder if she's formed a PAC yet ... I'll have to go donate money just to help her keep evoking the hysteria.

LOL

Holy crap, having read back and seeing that you didn't clarify, I think you actually do mean michelle obama. Beautiful? Brilliant? Young? Woman?

Gobsmacked.

Get your eyes and sanity checked.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Insecurity seems strong in your reply

Sure. If projecting your flaws on me makes you feel better, go for it. And I'll just continue to not gaf.
edit on 2017-10-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Get help I’m certain that it will help.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

another ex first lady that needs to keep her mouth shut. hated it every time i saw her give one of her fake caring speeches. don't want to see her on the tv either. she was just one of the people i feel repulsed by every time i saw her on tv.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Good lord, there's a lot of easily triggered snowflake Republicans in this click-bait hysterical thread.

And yet another thread on ATS where the headline absolutely does not match the contents.

But that doesn't stop the hysterical easily triggered Republicans from piling in with the stars and flags, does it.

What has happened to ATS. This is just a joke.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
So the very same white people that put her husband in office.....twice, are suddenly turned into a bunch of racist villains.

Seems par for the course these days. Disagree with someone? Plug your ears, open your mouth and yell "Racist"!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I can't even believe the onslaught of this garbage is still all over the main page

What garbage? The former first lady ranting about the skin color of people she doesn't like? She's a disgusting racist and folks like you are defending her. She sounds like a klansman.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Also, here is a the part that is mentioned in the OP:

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It's a feeling of color, almost. On one side of the room, it's literally gray and white, literally, that's the color palette on one side of the room. On the other side of the room, there's yellows and blues and whites and greens, physically there's a difference in color in the tone. Because one side, all men, all white. On the other side, some women, some people of color," she said, arguing that the Democratic side of the chamber was more diverse than that of the GOP.

This sounds like rhetoric at a klan meeting.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: xuenchen

So let me get this straight, on the Democrat side you had two old white guys, er... I mean Hillary and Bernie. And on the Republican side you had 2 Hispanic men, white woman, Indian woman(Haley), Indian man ( Jindal), Black man (Carson) but we are told the Democrats are the "party of diversity" RIIIGHT!!

Yup and the right falls for that BS every time!

Why don't someone just tell them to STFU about race?! They have nothing!

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Gryphon66

52 GOP senators, 85% are straight white males. Democrats are far more representative of the actual population democrats and of 48, they're like 62% straight white males.

The House is even more skewed from the population. 241 GOP reps:

Hmmmm, I wonder if this has something to do with the non-stop racist propaganda spewing from the DNC and their media?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: fiverx313

like anyone making michelle-is-a-man jokes... or talking about kicking anyone in their 'oval office'...

& yet they will say “how are we deplorable?”...

Yeah violence against women, for their opinion...
We need more of that surely. /sarc

what is the percentage of us who fall into that category? is it 50%? or a little lower, since the popular vote thingy and all.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join