It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama Slams ‘All White, All Men’ GOP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: face23785

Well you don't have to get all snippy lmao. Let's not act like Jewish and women are not minorities and not big in the republican party.

Women actually make up something like 40% of the Republican party. The only reason this isn't reflected in Congress is because those women don't automatically vote for women on the ticket. They vote based on policy, not gender. Jewish voters you've got a point.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Nucleardoom

OH you mean the President who left with the highest approval rating in modern Presidential history?

Lol be careful what you wish for ...

Just tells me that a lot of people like the kool aid.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

OH you mean the President who left with the highest approval rating in modern Presidential history?

Not only that but history tells us a President's approval rating upon leaving office doesn't always predict how favorably that President will be viewed in the decades to come.

+2 more 
link   

Those numbers come from the same place as Hillary's 98% chance of winning. Easily half of this country doesn't believe that sh*t for an instant. Highest approval rating with your name attached at the hip to the failing ACA? Please tell us another Obama fairy tale like the one where he tells us we can keep our plan and doctor.

+2 more 
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No, racism is when you get sent to a conference on race as a teacher and you're the only white person sitting at the table with a bunch of black teachers and they sit there a lecture you endlessly on ways their upbringing and family life was soooo different than yours making all kinds of assumptions about yours because you are white.

They never stop to consider that because you grew up poor that you might have some things in common with them.

Things like having to share a room with your sibling.

Or like not getting to have the brand of breakfast cereal you want to have because your parents can't afford to buy one box for every kid.

Or like not having a TV for every room in the house, just one for all the family.

And some others where they talk about how they all had to share in common like whites never do.

And when you point out that your family did those things and some of the compromises and ways that everyone was accommodated in your family, they completely dismissed your examples and said it wasn't the same because you were white.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Funny how that worked. He pushed Bush's policies, and the only reason people stomached it was because he was an immaculate speaker.

I don't really care for either of the two BS parties. But Obama was establishment through and through.

Bank bailouts, check.

Bomb seven countries, six of whom never attacked us and none of which governments attacked us, check.

Go after journalists, check.

That dude could speak though, I'll give him that. Probably the best politician of our times... Not a compliment.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I for one am glad the left keeps saying things like this, similar to Hillary's 'basket of deplorables' comment. This means a Dem won't occupy the White House (Michelle hates the fact it's called the 'White' house) for at least another twelve years. Book it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: thesaneone

Not only that but history tells us a President's approval rating upon leaving office doesn't always predict how favorably that President will be viewed in the decades to come.

His exit approval rating was high because people were happy he was leaving.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i enjoy these threads, because they really call out the posters who i don't need to pay any attention to... like anyone making michelle-is-a-man jokes, or ranting and raving about hillary, or talking about kicking anyone in their 'oval office'.

keep shining bright, sunbeams. i'll just be over here loving michelle and how she speaks truth to power

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Wow, another thread that will net flags and stars based only on the title.

I think it's funny that now you guys have a young, beautiful, brilliant Black Woman to be afraid of who has NONE of the baggage of Hillary Clinton.

I wonder if she's formed a PAC yet ... I'll have to go donate money just to help her keep evoking the hysteria.

LOL

are we talking about the same person? i always find it interesting to see how people love to include race in the description of a person though. its quite telling where the priorities lay

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I think it's funny that now you guys have a young, beautiful, brilliant Black Woman to be afraid of who has NONE of the baggage of Hillary Clinton.

I wonder if she's formed a PAC yet ... I'll have to go donate money just to help her keep evoking the hysteria.

LOL

that hates white people-you forgot that part

The worst and only baggage that matters, that Michelle has is her blatant racism against whites. And don't forget that when black conservatives speak out against her crazy policies and her racism how she and other democrats demonize them.
edit on 4-10-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i enjoy these threads, because they really call out the posters who i don't need to pay any attention to... like anyone making michelle-is-a-man jokes, or ranting and raving about hillary, or talking about kicking anyone in their 'oval office'.

keep shining bright, sunbeams. i'll just be over here loving michelle and how she speaks truth to power

It's okay for her to talk $@&$ but bad for everyone else.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

like anyone making michelle-is-a-man jokes... or talking about kicking anyone in their 'oval office'...

& yet they will say “how are we deplorable?”...

Yeah violence against women, for their opinion...
We need more of that surely. /sarc

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

LOL

are we talking about the same person? i always find it interesting to see how people love to include race in the description of a person though. its quite telling where the priorities lay

Some folks can't help it. To them, your skin color is part of who you are. To the rest of us it's just something in your genes we couldn't care less about.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why are CFR psychopaths so bent on being on TV all the time? Evangelism explains only part of the enigma...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

I have absolutely no love for the Obama's.

But calling Michelle a man is the epitomization of ignorance (and it racks in multiple stars).

Rather than focus on the policies of the Obama administration - slander them by calling the man's wife a #ing gorilla and a man.

Classless individuals expose themselves regularly. I'm no fan of Donald Trump but I don't go around smearing his wife because I don't agree with his policies.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

She brought herself into this.

She is fair game.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Isn't that kind of the point?

Our supposed, and I use the term loosely, leaders should be trying to drag us, kicking and screaming if necessary, towards that dream...

Seems we've forgotten it...again. Or is it still?

Aside from the appeal to authority fallacy...

If people actually believe that MLK wouldn’t have mentioned the racial inequality within politics in this day and age...
They’re sorely mistaken.

I believe that staunchly.

He’d be called an identity politics activist if he were alive today...

So yeah, people certainly have “shat on his legacy”.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep. Because we allow our "leaders", such as they are, to get away with divisiveness, politics of identity, otherwise known as stupidity.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does this trigger you?

lol.

She's partially right though. I think the republican congress makeup is 75% white men. With some white women, minorities and Meowco Rubio.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join