It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandalay Bay shooting...what we experienced images and video...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Missmissie173

We are a bit of both I think and what a great idea to do with the glasses!

After how jumpy I have been yes I am considering talking to a counselor. Fiance already has an appointment with hers.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: diabloman
a reply to: abeverage

Is the FBI analysing this possibility. A group of terrorists banged into Paddocks room, did the shooting, killed paddock, put his finterprints on the guns And escaped.
Paddock is just a poor man in the wrong room, he could have been anyone occupying that particular room. The media is all bulls , they dont ask any questions. Journalism is going to dogs.

All the guns he had were registered to his name...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: diabloman

Paddock could easily have pulled this off, with some planning help. The question is how he was initially contacted. Does the girlfriend tie in with this? Who was the mystery woman he was seen with days before the attack?

Like someone said, it was like shooing fish in a barrel. All he had to do is load up his weapons, aim in the relative direction and pull the trigger. The bump stock helped ensure he could spray his target area.

He just started buying the weapons in the last year, correct? So, what changed?

Did the fact that he had ties to the defense department have anything to do with his being targeted as a possible soldier?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: keys2heaven

Just a slight correction. 33 of the guns were purchased over the past 12 months. Don't know if they've released the time period over which he purchased the other 20 or so.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: keys2heaven

Paddock could easily have pulled this off, with some planning help. The question is how he was initially contacted. Does the girlfriend tie in with this? Who was the mystery woman he was seen with days before the attack?

Like someone said, it was like shooing fish in a barrel. All he had to do is load up his weapons, aim in the relative direction and pull the trigger. The bump stock helped ensure he could spray his target area.

Did the fact that he had ties to the defense department have anything to do with his being targeted as a possible soldier?

I can only speculate on these things...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So, the big question is, what's new with DataOnTap?

Amirite?

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
So, the big question is, what's new with DataOnTap?

Amirite?

Ok I actually did laugh at that...however I have no idea as my company pulled me back home and we missed the conference!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Isn't EMC better? LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: keys2heaven

I think so

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Isn't EMC better? LOL

We are pretty happy with NetApp, other than missing the conference I still feel that way...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

In a previous life, I was a SAN administrator. Loved EMC. We also had NetApp for file sharing. A co-worker of mine managed that.

One time we had a roadmap session to start planning our future infrastructure needs. We invited EMC and NetApp onsite as part of the discussions. My co-worker began by telling the room how he felt about NetApp (which he liked).

Our EMC rep and the engineer turned beet red. I thought the engineer was going to say something, but he held his tongue. It was a good meeting.

After than, anytime our EMC rep would come onsite, he would make a comment at how PO'd his engineer was that my co-worker talked about NetApp in such glowing terms.

Hey, each piece of hardware served a purpose and we all got along fine, even if my co-worker had to have 3 applications open to manage NetApp to my one console for EMC! Mouse-clicks baby!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I am very glad you and your fiance were unharmed.

Is the time correct on your camera? Or is it set for a different time zone?
I ask because the exit data on the following photo says it was taken at 21:02:03
Which is 9 o clock, not 10.

originally posted by: abeverage

We had just gotten back from dinner and took this photo at 10:02 pm along with some others just outside the Hotel and Just below where the Shooter was about to begin...

Shortly after that I heard what sounded like a long string of fireworks going off but couldn't really be sure from where other than above and figure nothing of it (It was Vegas the show was right across the street it).

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I am still curious if anybody has seen footage of any of those many rounds fired impacting the ground where the crowd was standing? I have not, but maybe you have.

Unless he fired with 100% efficiency, with each round hitting a target/body, and that's highly unlikely, some of those rounds must have hit the ground.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandy555

It is set for Mountain Time zone it was 10pm local time in Vegas.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Thank you.

I wasn't doubting you, just checking the discrepancy.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandy555

Thank you.

I wasn't doubting you, just checking the discrepancy.

Oh no worries I didn't think so at all. I noticed that to but have texts from the same time too.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Questions for OP:
Until 10:55 you had heard nothing and knew nothing about the shooting which started at 10:05? (aside from the loud bang or 2 you heard)
What time were you outside and did helicopters appear after you came outside or were they already there?
It just seems odd to me that after the shooter was dead there should have been ambulances everywhere around the concert bringing out wounded. It looks too serene over there when you came outside.
Thanks! Great thread. Glad you both made it home fine.
edit on 15-10-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Questions for OP:
Until 10:55 you had heard nothing and knew nothing about the shooting which started at 10:05? (aside from the loud bang or 2 you heard)
What time were you outside and did helicopters appear after you came outside or were they already there?
It just seems odd to me that after the shooter was dead there should have been ambulances everywhere around the concert bringing out wounded. It looks too serene over there when you came outside.
Thanks! Great thread. Glad you both made it home fine.

Let's be clear on a few things first...

1. We did hear what sounded like a few firecrackers and then a few more in succession at 10:04-5 before walking back into the hotel.

2. The shooting did not take place as close as you might think to where I was filming and there had been ambulances there prior to my filming but they were moved to center triage area down by Excalibur. (not my photo) We did pass this area with several body bags around 3:30-4 am

3. Where I was first filming outside the Hotel we were just oblivious to what was happening. All hell broke loose literally just a few seconds after filming at 11:55pm and there is another video showing 2 helicopters flying and spot lighting the Hotel at 12:10 as we were asked to take cover behind statues in front of the Luxor side entrance.

It looked fine and serene because all of the victims were transported up the strip or sadly if dead left in the Village. All those who knew to ran up the strip away from Mandalay Bay. Others like us didn't know and where left behind as teams of SWAT would move to different locations.

But believe me there was nothing serene about it I just managed to capture a moment before SWAT came around the corner...
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Oct 2017 17:45:43 -0500pm5America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thank you very much for the very informative reply! Fills in some big blanks for me, especially that triage was set up by the Exalibur. I don't know why that information hasn't been presented (or I just missed it somehow). I don't know if it will surprise you or not but I have found videos where people were saying there was an active shooter at Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, Hooters, Paris, NY NY and the Tropicana! Maybe it was just people panicking upon seeing a wounded person come in saying there was a shooting, I can see how that might trigger a whole string of misinformation.

Did you happen to see this thread?
On scene investigator banned from Mandalay Bay, MGM, for life after he discovered this! www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although I would love to know if what he says jibes you may not want to comment about it.
Seems important toes might be getting stepped on so take care in any public statements.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

Thank you very much for the very informative reply! Fills in some big blanks for me, especially that triage was set up by the Exalibur. I don't know why that information hasn't been presented (or I just missed it somehow). I don't know if it will surprise you or not but I have found videos where people were saying there was an active shooter at Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, Hooters, Paris, NY NY and the Tropicana! Maybe it was just people panicking upon seeing a wounded person come in saying there was a shooting, I can see how that might trigger a whole string of misinformation.

Did you happen to see this thread?
On scene investigator banned from Mandalay Bay, MGM, for life after he discovered this! www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although I would love to know if what he says jibes you may not want to comment about it.
Seems important toes might be getting stepped on so take care in any public statements.

The Triage units were not hugely reported, but they were reported especially on local Las Vegas news...

I am not surprised about videos purporting a shooter at any of the hotels but again I have seen so very little evidence to that to not chalk it up to jumpy nerves of people seeing or witnessing SWAT teams, or wounded or scared survivors creating a state of panic.

I will check out the other thread, but as you can imagine I am a bit swamped as it is...

edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoWed, 18 Oct 2017 10:26:05 -0500am10America/Chicago by abeverage because: spell checkers

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join