It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandalay Bay shooting...what we experienced images and video...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Jesus what an experience !!

Good you came away safe !!

A very close call !!

Good photos and vids

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Wow! Glad you guys are ok. Thanks for sharing. It's nice that just about everyone has cameras in their pockets these days.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank you! Yeah still kinda sorting through this and believe me it gives you a whole new perspective on how conspiracies start and better still how they can be true! There is a lot of strange things that happened that night I cannot explain. I saw the 2 police that are all over the media and it was surreal to meet those to faces yet see them all over!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Sorry i thought you posted a Super 8.
4250 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Edit:
"We remained behind the Super 8 until possibly 2:45(?) and each time a SWAT would go by or a Helicopter would shine its lights down at us we would raise our hands in the air or behind our heads as we were told, to show we were not combatants or armed."~abeverage

I know it was chaotic.

edit on 4-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Sorry i thought you posted a Super 8.
4250 Koval Ln, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Edit:
"We remained behind the Super 8 until possibly 2:45(?) and each time a SWAT would go by or a Helicopter would shine its lights down at us we would raise our hands in the air or behind our heads as we were told, to show we were not combatants or armed."~abeverage

I know it was chaotic.

Yeah even though I posted this 2 hours ago it says my 4 hour window is gone...wtf...yes Motel 8

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Lol..
It's ok, still a great thread

And hey.. you said it was chaos.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Lol..
It's ok, still a great thread

And hey.. you said it was chaos.

It was weird like being on a movie set without the script...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I wouldn't want to be in that situation either..

You 2 earned it.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Thanks for that wonderful write-up. It's great that you were able to document your harrowing adventure with images and video, and then record the narrative while it's still fresh in your mind.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to hold it together as well as you and your fiance. I'm glad you made it out alive!

With respect to the voucher, I suspect the time stamp is related to when you opened the tab. That would put it a few minutes prior to your receiving your drinks.

Thanks!

- dex

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

My condolences to everyone who was affected by this tragedy.

And S&F to you for sharing your experience on ATS, with documentation.

How privileged we are, here on ATS, to have one of our very own on the ground at the scene where a national tragedy took place and escaped with his life only to share his first hand experience with us!

I can only imagine how traumatized I would be if I was there and managed to see what you saw and live to tell about it.

I knew some of the victims of the Pulse massacre and I thought that was traumatizing... Not that it's a contest, but your tale is much more disturbing!

edit on 10/4/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing your experience. This is one reason I do love ATS. I am very doubtful of reported events, but having someone giving actual footage and telling what they saw and experienced means a lot to me so thank you. I do hope you are both doing well.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Wow....

I'm glad you're ok.

Thank you for sharing your story.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

Thanks for that wonderful write-up. It's great that you were able to document your harrowing adventure with images and video, and then record the narrative while it's still fresh in your mind.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to hold it together as well as you and your fiance. I'm glad you made it out alive!

With respect to the voucher, I suspect the time stamp is related to when you opened the tab. That would put it a few minutes prior to your receiving your drinks.

Thanks!

- dex

Thank you! And that totally makes sense and I didn't think about it was about when we started gambling!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thank you and it was something I still have yet to understand. I never want to downplay anyone at the concert or dealing with wounded. We were inconvenienced and had some sore feet, but the people's families who were in the bags or hospital are traumatized. I don't what to say there are things though that will stay with me the rest of my life...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

Thank you for sharing your experience. This is one reason I do love ATS. I am very doubtful of reported events, but having someone giving actual footage and telling what they saw and experienced means a lot to me so thank you. I do hope you are both doing well.

You're welcome! I did this to because throughout the night we would come across people with tidbits of information, wrong and right. We would run into those fleeing rumors from another hotel. We could hear things on an absolutely silent Las Vegas strip so silent you could hear crickets until a Helicopter roared by or a Armored personal carrier loaded with military...I did it because while behind the Motel 8 we heard someone say there was another shooter from another floor and we literally scanned the Hotel and took photos of the room we could see shot out. To dispel any rumors or to possibly prove if there was another shooter on the 32nd floor.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Glad you are safe and thanks for posting..

This morning when I left Vegas I could see the window in the MB which added another level of real for me.

Even with that, I can't even begin to image what you eent through...just glad an ATS family member is safe.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Thank you!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com...

Ok where do you get the number 222?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Soooo close to a real tragedy. It's great that you came away with all limbs and in solid shape. I think big, unexpected events happen too fast to process in the moment, and doing what you did to relay to a huge group of people what you saw was the best thing (far better than not talking about it). And we have your perspective.

My brain would be flowing later with thoughts of all the potential dangers. Other shooters, running into them on foot, a policeman who reacts to your motion, or even falling glass from when the windows were first broken. With all the tragic deaths and injuries, I'm happy to hear of anyone who was there escaping with their life.

You've enriched us with your experience, though I'm sure we all would prefer that it never happened. I also hope you never have to deal with such again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join