It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple videos show shots coming from bottom of Mandalay Bay not 32nd floor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thx exactly what i was wondering!!

wt*!!
edit on 4-10-2017 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Yes there was a video!! I saw it just yesterday!! Not sure if its up now or not but....it was definitely gruesome 🙁😣

Not sure anyone else say it but it was not good and made my heart sink to the floor...

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Why are there so many multiple shooters threads, but none of those in the venue are actually saying that, are they?

I'm even coming across speculations that there were shooters in the crowd itself. There's no way that a guy can stand in a crowd of running, screaming people, shooting at them, and not be noticed by someone.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Yes there was a video!! I saw it just yesterday!! Not sure if its up now or not but....it was definitely gruesome 🙁😣

Not sure anyone else say it but it was not good and made my heart sink to the floor...

I think the guy filming this video must have left the camera running by accident.
www.liveleak.com...
Similar to the truck attack in France, a lot of relatives/friends working feverishly to comfort their injured companion.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They, weren't in the crowd, in the hotel but , definitely NOT on 32nd floor, from.the taxi driver live cam

link   

They, weren't in the crowd, in the hotel but , definitely NOT on 32nd floor, from.the taxi driver live cam

link   

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
So we see some type of flashes from the lower floor. Do we see any muzzle flashes from the room the shooter was in during the lower floor flashes? Also I have seen lots of images of the two windows that were broken out but has anyone seen images of the entire building to see if the lower window where the flashes occurred were broken too?

I would think we would see flashes in both places. But can a suppressor reduce muzzle flash to a point it not visible form that distance? IDK.. Just questions that have come to mind.

Thanks

~Morpheus

As a matter of fact no.
I have seen CNN and a police body cam and neither
show anything from the 32nd floor .Or
anywhere on the building.

jump ahead a couple minutes
edit on 5-10-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: video

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join