It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple videos show shots coming from bottom of Mandalay Bay not 32nd floor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
These videos seem to pretty clearly indicate shots being fired on what appears to be the bottom 10 floors of Mandalay bay. This seems to be pretty good evidence of a second shooter to me.

Video 1

Video 2 - This video is especially interesting it is made by a cabby outside the mandalay bay - at the start of the video gunshots are heard at a distance, and then clearly nearby. Later at about 4:59 you can see the shots coming from low in the tower

Video 3 - Again around the 30 second mark, you can see the muzzle flashes at the bottom of the tower
Time on Twitter video of shooting

Video 4 - Interesting that twitter has now marked this video as containing sensitive material - This was not the case earlier this morning - and I see nothing alarming about this video other than the location of the flashes on the building
Quick video from Dan Bilzerian

Now I have seen some people argue this is a strobe light - but that explanation does not make sense since the fire seems to nearly match with the audio of the shots fired and than it stops. It is expected that sound would not match exactly due to the speed of sound vs light and the distances the videos are being taken from. Others are asking why is there no blown out window lower on the tower - Perhaps it was replaced. That is strange if it was just a co conspirator of Paddocks - does it suggest he is the patsy? I don't know the answer to that one.

In the cab video most of the shooting sounds nearby not far away like the begining - meaning they are coming from lower in the tower?

Anyway these videos have changed my mind from thinking paddock was acting alone to now seriously doubting it, what are your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Check the other threads. This has already been covered ad nauseum. Careful watching of the videos show that the strobe still goes even when the sound stops. Not only that but there is video from hours before the shotting that shows the same light in the same spot. We even have police saying it's a strobe light on radio and witnesses reported that it had been annoying them for hours. And that's not even getting in to the fact that there was no broken glass.
edit on 10/4/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So... the video of the strobe light in the window a couple of hours prior to the shooting doesn't sway your opinion at all?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There are videos showing these flashes before the shooting began.

I would post them, but the last time I did I was accused of being a paid shill and using copypasta to push a narrative.

Already been posted, but whatever.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baldryck
So... the video of the strobe light in the window a couple of hours prior to the shooting doesn't sway your opinion at all?

Well, I have not seen that video. But now that you mention it - I do see the light still flashing in video 2 without gunfire so you are probably correct.

Even if that is correct, how do you explain the gunfire sounding like it is coming from two different places at the beginning of the second video?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The suspect shot from two different windows angled in different directions. Also there would be echoes and the sound of the initial shots and the sound of bullets hitting the ground at also possibilities.

I'm an air traffic controller not a crime scene investigator, so some of my observations may be scientifically flawed, but my common sense has served me well for close to 5 decades.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No broken glass, like Xcalibur said.

This will be the new 911 conspiracy for the next 15 years.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here's my confusion on this issue -- I have yet to see good evidence for a shooter on the 32nd floor. That is to say, video footage of muzzle flash from up there. Surely with all the videos capturing whatever it was on the lower floor (muzzle flash, strobe light, etc.) I would think someone somewhere would've caught flashes of the shots coming from up high. Maybe I've just missed those videos, but considering I can't escape seeing the footage with the supposed "2nd shooter" on the lower floor, I'd think evidence would exist showing flashes from shots on the 32nd floor. Yet despite videos showing that portion of the building while shots are being fired, no flashes. Wouldn't those be visible?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrParanoid
Here's my confusion on this issue -- I have yet to see good evidence for a shooter on the 32nd floor. That is to say, video footage of muzzle flash from up there. Surely with all the videos capturing whatever it was on the lower floor (muzzle flash, strobe light, etc.) I would think someone somewhere would've caught flashes of the shots coming from up high. Maybe I've just missed those videos, but considering I can't escape seeing the footage with the supposed "2nd shooter" on the lower floor, I'd think evidence would exist showing flashes from shots on the 32nd floor. Yet despite videos showing that portion of the building while shots are being fired, no flashes. Wouldn't those be visible?

There is a video of a lady pointing towards the shots source, if you look at the angle of her arm and the distance from the 32nd floor room, they line up. If someone has the link to the video I am refering to please post, I am not able to get the link atm.
edit on 10 4 2017 by Sabz228 because: Stupid phone keyboard....

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I would think so. Does anyone know of a vid that shows this?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabz228

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true. In fact, I'm sorta shocked that some idiot in the crowd didn't figure out where the shots were coming from and stood/sat there with a camera filming it rather than seeking shelter/safety. That's the world we seem to be living in, where instant fame via a YouTube video matters more than life and limb. So I would think such a video - from somewhere, some angle, even from further up the Strip - would be out there to show this. Yet...?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You mean the glass fairy didn't come in during the chaos and replace the glass in the 4th floor?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
MAN multiple engagements and ONLY49 killed?
THAT is ONE crappy ambush by ONE guy who has no skills...

(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How come no broken windows where the "other" muzzle flashes came from ?

The windows in that hotel do not open.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So we see some type of flashes from the lower floor. Do we see any muzzle flashes from the room the shooter was in during the lower floor flashes? Also I have seen lots of images of the two windows that were broken out but has anyone seen images of the entire building to see if the lower window where the flashes occurred were broken too?

I would think we would see flashes in both places. But can a suppressor reduce muzzle flash to a point it not visible form that distance? IDK.. Just questions that have come to mind.

Thanks

~Morpheus

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I've read a few threads and haven't seen anyone point it out so I guess I'll be the one to ask...

Anyone see any bodies? Any blood? Any bullet holes?

This is in no way disrespect to anyone who lost their lives, I am only going by what I see on video, I was not there.

20,000+ people, and I'm betting 90% had their phones out recording, and I haven't seen one video of a bullet hitting the ground or someone getting hit. No blood on the ground, which you would think would be everywhere.

The TV interviews only serve to bolster these questions...

Some guy saved his buddy who was apparently shot 3 times on his chest. There was absolutely no blood on him...and I really wonder, how possible is it to put 3 rounds in let's say a 12 inch group from 500? yards away with those firearms?

Maybe this should be a thread itself but I'm having deja vu all over again. The TV is fugazi, but you would think video taken on the ground, during the incident would be conclusive.

This is no disrespect, this is just going on what I see/don't see.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
No broken glass, like Xcalibur said.

This will be the new 911 conspiracy for the next 15 years.

Or, the glassy knoll..

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33
I've seen some pretty graphic pictures of the concert field. So they are out there. I won't link them. I've already got put on blast for posting death pic of shooter, even after I blurred out all the gore and blood.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me if this is true. In fact, I'm sorta shocked that some idiot in the crowd didn't figure out where the shots were coming from and stood/sat there with a camera filming it rather than seeking shelter/safety. That's the world we seem to be living in, where instant fame via a YouTube video matters more than life and limb. So I would think such a video - from somewhere, some angle, even from further up the Strip - would be out there to show this. Yet...?

I;'ve seen a vid of a guy in the crowd filming... he was trying to figure out where the shots were coming from but also didn't sound shocked at all as he was speaking, just in a matter of fact sort of voice

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join