It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro-Life Rep. Tim Murphy Pressured Mistress to Get Abortion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Just listen to him from 2:14 to 2:41. Such a hypocrite.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

ya that's why I posted it..
that and then the defense he gave to his mistress..
that he doesn't write the stuff, his staff does???

puppet or hypocrite.
take your pick??

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Definitely a hypocrite. The explanation he gave to her was even longer & worse than what the clip showed. His full text was:

I get what you say about my March for life messages. I’ve never written them. Staff does them. I read them and winced. I told staff don’t write any more. I will.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

The only thing I kind of find believable is where he is griping that men have no say...
he seems to think that mens should decide when not only a women can't have an abortion, but also when they have to have one. all based on how convenient it is for them!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I think you're right.

Ironically, I'm both pro-choice and anti-abortion. I don't support the concept of abortions at all, but I think the decision should strictly be the woman's decision. Or to put it another way, I don't trust any politicians or bureaucrats from either party to decide what women can and can't do with their bodies, especially since women can die & have other health complications from childbirth.

If guys really want a say in the matter, we should let our opinions be known before deciding to sleep with women. If people can't agree beforehand, then they shouldn't go any further than that. And we (guys) can always use male contraceptives and temporary sterilization procedures if we really want to be sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join