It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where to start?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Paranthropology FB page duly subscribed to!

edit on 4102017 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
See a psychologist and schedule a few sessions.

Everything you experience is filtered through your experience. So it would make sense that you need to know why you feel the way you do. From that knowledge comes the ability to adapt how you feel when you encounter the real paranormal.

If you never do that, well, the first time you encounter a sasquatch you are going to need a change of under ware and a new career!

There you go! Learn meditation. You can alter your autonomous responses like fear and anger. Control your heat's pace.

Read. Lots of reading. Across a wide array of subjects too. As humankind has grown so has the story of itself. Learning how to read poetry may have nothing to do ghosts... at first. Then you start to see the mystical all around you in literature. Alchemy, astrology, astronomy, all tied to strange things like fairytales told to children.

Check it out!

P. Manly Hall, The Secret Teaching of All Ages (sacred-texts.com) - The Zodiac and Its Signs.

He is a Master! He is a genius. This is an example of the breadth of knowledge an endeavor such as yours can entail. You do not have to be u to this level of knowledge, it is just an example of all the different topics just reading can touch.

Good luck, Mr Crow!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Go spend some time in the San Luis valley of Southern Colorado. You don't have to go looking for the paranormal...It will come to you. If you decide to open the doors of chapel perilous...be armed with the sword of faith and the shield of knowledge.

Many places around the 4 corners area get weird at times when the skinwalkers decide to roam.

And if you happen to catch the scent of roses on the breeze...say a little prayer of thanks.

edit on 4-10-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sounds intriguing but about 5k miles too distant!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wateraven

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede
Its not so bad. Once they all get together in your head, you can figure out whos who and isolate them, only to be summoned at times they are needed.

Err.. umm.. I mean, crazy?? whos crazy ... I don't know what your saying

a reply to: olaru12
Well thank you for that. Next time I am in New Mexico, I will remember to drive up into Colorado for a day. That should be interesting.
edit on 10-16-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join