It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Rich (Big & Rich Country Band) and Las Vegas MSM Cover Up Story? DisINFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

Well lets see..
SOON,you will WANT to sit in restaurants ,where you can see as many as possible.
Any trust now will be hard earned.
If neither of you can let things go, you argue about, the stress will kill the relationship.
THE BIG game now is how to avoid stress by self control.

I AM curious,however.
MY PTSD leaves me relying on my training ,in the comfort of a capable response,because I'm a soldier.
The police took 20 minutes to respond to that situation.
What are you seeing as comfort RIGHT NOW,looking forward?
edit on 4-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Well lets see..
SOON,you will WANT to sit in restaurants ,where you can see as many as possible.
If neither of you can let things go, you argue about, the stress will kill the relationship.

I AM curious,however.
MY PTSD leaves me relying on my training ,in the comfort of a capable response,because I'm a soldier.

The police were on scene 10-15 minutes which was amazing! I am not sure what you mean as far as what am I seeing for comfort right now?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight
Were any of your colleagues at the Bellagio by chance?

Trauma can be a bitch. So far, only one video testimony has filtered through the haze.

# 885

No we were all at Mandalay Bay I am working on a post of the events from that night

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Why would someone want to keep people divided.

Have you ever heard the saying "a house divided cannot stand"? that's why

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You're basically saying the same thing I just asked you about.

Why? Fear and division is who's point and what is that good for? And who and once more why is a theory of multiple shooters needed to do it.

And please be advised that "fear and division is the goal" is coming off like "soilent green is people" right now.

Fear and division in a populace keeps them from coming together in strength and solidarity against anything that might threaten them. The first thing a tyrannical leader does is make the people live in utter fear of retribution for any perceived slight. It encourages people to turn on each other for favor or safety. A population divided is weak and easily controlled because people don't know where to turn. Everyone else is the boogeyman, the enemy, and all others will hurt you.

Does the situation in NK not clue you in on how that works? The people there are terrified of being killed for looking wrong, or saying anything.

The US is being systematically broken down right now and right is being pitted against the left. If the leftists are fighting the right, then they're not working together on any sort of solution to issues. They're just endlessly bickering and pointing fingers at the other.

A simple false flag operation can do a huge amount of damage to a society because it's engineered to make people uneasy. To always keep looking over their shoulders. To fear their neighbors because they're 'different.' Someone like George Soros hires some professional mercs to shoot up a populated area and voila, suddenly the public is screaming for gun control or out-lawing guns entirely. They'll drop the blame on some unsuspecting schlub, or someone within a particular faction, ie a terrorist member.

What else does a tyrant do? It removes ways for people to defend themselves. Weakened and demoralized.

The most deadly enemy on this planet is not terrorists, but people like the Rotheschilds and Bilderbergs. Those with power, money, and world-wide influence in the corporate and banking sectors. They will not stop dividing the people until the people are cowering at their feet.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why has any government ever caused fear and division? To keep people's eyes off of them and on each other. Fear makes people maleable, division keeps them distracted from the real issues.

You're on a conspiracy site and you're asking why they would want us afraid and divided? This place has changed so much over the past year or two and not for the better in my opinion.

That is a regular government tactic, used pretty much world wide. We were taught that as a good thing in government class back in Highschool back in the seventies. Even people being polarized by sports helps to keep people from interfereing with the government. To a certain point I see this as necessary in society because too many chiefs and not enough indians is not a good thing. We elect officials to take care of government policies, right now it seems too many people are thinking they have the right to directly go after the government if they do not agree with something. We got problems since we got connected on the web.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

The shooter jumped back and fourth from different guns because they over heat...neutalized means dead or taken care of..neutralized doesn't have to be a result of swat taking him out..now we need to have murderers leave written dorections at crime scenes to ensure the story makes sense or it's a government plot..

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

a reply to: TheMadTitan

I don't think their goal is to take guns away because they know it's impossible, there are too many out there and it would be a waste of time on their part. They just want us arguing about it so that we do the heavy lifting for them when it comes to division.

They've done a great job if muddying the waters so far with his shooting. You've got half the people saying he's an ISIS or Antifa member then the other half saying he's a gun-toting Trump supporter. The disinformation in this case in just a couple of days is ridiculous.

Division by fear, rather than gun confiscation, If anything pertaining to that it's exactly what it is. I'm seeing calls for bump stock bans and have seen sites remove the sales of them. That could be the extent of it.

Just want to note in case anyone hasn't heard before: He had plans before this one of getting a hotel room/s near another large planned concert in Vegas, but the location was booked. It was for a Rap/Hip Hop fest. With that, an if it checks out, it's certainly not a left/right thing, it was an opportune moment thing to attack as many people as possible. That sounds like terrorism(not ISIS either), maybe the officials definition needs to change again.

This sicko, FF or not, is everyone's worst fear in a mass killer, so far no motive and family says it's not like him to do such a thing, and if he(a said non violent, caring of family and people he rented to, etc., type of person) committed this then we are in real trouble.
edit on 4-10-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
abeverage I am posting this for you and anyone else dealing with all the stress from this horrible event they put electrodes on a bunch of volunteers and had them listen to a bunch of music "weightless" by marconi union lowered stress 65 per cent

link www.inc.com...

originally posted by: abeverage

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Well lets see..

I AM curious,however.

The police were on scene 10-15 minutes which was amazing! I am not sure what you mean as far as what am I seeing for comfort right now?

edit on 4-10-2017 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Now nothing about NFL™ millionaire$ (players) irking the NFL™ Billionaire$ (owners) on whether or not there will be some kneeling and that storm they had in the PR, where evidently the folks of the PR are swimming about in debt (nothing on the debt of the folks of Houston and/or Flori-Duh...

Think We'll get each victims credit score or how much clean-up will cost before We even get there?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This event was staged by someone other than Paddock in my opinion, he's just a patsy. The disinformation has been crazy so far with the ambiguity of the killer being their main weapon. Just another talking point to keep us distracted for weeks on end and raise tensions between the two political cults.

And the disturbing part is that what you describe follows the same pattern of Pulse, Sandy Hook, San Bernardino and many of the attacks in Europe.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I come on here to argue politics. I laugh at the conspiracy theories.
Just so you know.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

NWO. See what I mean? Thats what I'm talking about when I say I laugh at this stuff. NWO...LOL

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Just so you know.

So you're an admitted troll then.

Back to twitter with you.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Just so you know.

How do you separate politics from conspiracy theories? They go hand-in-hand IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join