It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Rich (Big & Rich Country Band) and Las Vegas MSM Cover Up Story? DisINFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So yeah I like this band but aside from that let's get to the meat of the video and my observations.

At 0:48 min he states he got a tap on the shoulder stating he was told that there were MULTIPLE active shooters, not just a lone gunmen

At 1:50 min John Rich states that about 2 am LV time he got the word that "they had neutralized the shooter". But didn't the shooter neutralize himself? I mean the pictures are already on instagram showing the guys head blown off.

John Rich does have a conceal and carry firearm license....doesn't say a thing about gun control, etc...

At 6:15 min he says "All the people that came to our bar to watch us play had just come from the concert" Now I am not sure if it was HIS concert or the Aldeen concert where the victims were.

And just before he talks about the above ^ he talked about the people that went to his show and where they came from yet he forgot to mention Canada and then (back to 6:15min) out of the blue he remembers a specific CANADIAN woman that needed some comforting AFTER she heard that her friend was at the shooting concert and needed some consolidation to make her feel better. So he forgets Canadians go to shows, and then he suddenly remembers a Canadian in his bar.

The rest of the story seems to be a pretty normal response to any question.

I don't know what to think but I had to stop and replay the whole thing. Maybe JR has PTSD as well and is a little scattered in the brain from all this as he could have had this happen to him at his concert.

What are your thoughts? Does the interview make sense to you or is there something more MSM doesn't want you to know?
edit on 4-10-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This event was staged by someone other than Paddock in my opinion, he's just a patsy. The disinformation has been crazy so far with the ambiguity of the killer being their main weapon. Just another talking point to keep us distracted for weeks on end and raise tensions between the two political cults.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

USC had an active shooter the other day until they really didnt.

People dropping everywhere,
Multiple gun shot,
Lots of echoes,

I could see how they might assume multiple shooters at the time.

We need witnesses or video proof.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The Air Force Academy had an active shooter recently too. There were reports of multiple gun shots, and people hiding under tables and in their rooms.

It was a running Nerf battle through one of the dorms.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Any casualties?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

For what possible reason?
By whom and why . Big questions when these "theories" pop up. Ones that only get answered by continued absurdity.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No serious injuries were reported.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Zaphod58

Any casualties?

Yeah, the janitors giant sponge...they thought it was a nurf football and hiked it out a window.
It's stuck in an oak tree.
edit on 1042017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You don't see it? People arguing continuously instead of coming together, that's why.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Oh sure I get it .
¿¿¿

Why would someone want that?

This is what I meant by being met with continued absurdity.
Why would someone want to keep people divided. And even more important for you to make a point...how does there being multiple shooters as opposed to the one actual shooter accomplish any act of dividing us? It seems these things always bring us together.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Not this time. Look at the bickering going on over which cult he belonged to. Fear and division is the point, it's working. There's nothing absurd about that.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
My Fiance and I may have PTSD being at Mandalay Bay during the shooting. We were with swat teams and because of the chaos the shooter caused there was multiple reports of more than one shooter. The sound of the gunfire would echo and it was hard to pinpoint where it was coming from. Hence multiple stories

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

You're basically saying the same thing I just asked you about.

Why? Fear and division is who's point and what is that good for? And who and once more why is a theory of multiple shooters needed to do it.

And please be advised that "fear and division is the goal" is coming off like "soilent green is people" right now.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Why has any government ever caused fear and division? To keep people's eyes off of them and on each other. Fear makes people maleable, division keeps them distracted from the real issues.

You're on a conspiracy site and you're asking why they would want us afraid and divided? This place has changed so much over the past year or two and not for the better in my opinion.
edit on 10/4/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

At the 22 second mark, right after being asked the first question, he looks down. There are many other times he looks at something off-screen we can't see. I am guessing some kind of teleprompter or flash-card.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Wrong thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Were any of your colleagues at the Bellagio by chance?

Trauma can be a bitch. So far, only one video testimony has filtered through the haze.

a reply to: abeverage

# 885

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh sure I get it .
¿¿¿

Why would someone want that?

This is what I meant by being met with continued absurdity.
Why would someone want to keep people divided. And even more important for you to make a point...how does there being multiple shooters as opposed to the one actual shooter accomplish any act of dividing us? It seems these things always bring us together.

They (Corrupt Government) want to keep us divided because they know if we come together and figure out their masterplan (NWO) that we are more powerful than the Government and can overthrow them.

Reporting multiple shooters then blaming it on a patsy is to muddy the waters, to keep us all bickering as to what actually happened instead of coming together and exposing the lie and in turn, the Government. They are trying as hard as they can to take away the guns of the American people because they know an armed population is not as easy to subvert as a disarmed population.

Just my opinion on what really goes on behind the steel curtains of the Government.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

I don't think their goal is to take guns away because they know it's impossible, there are too many out there and it would be a waste of time on their part. They just want us arguing about it so that we do the heavy lifting for them when it comes to division.

They've done a great job if muddying the waters so far with his shooting. You've got half the people saying he's an ISIS or Antifa member then the other half saying he's a gun-toting Trump supporter. The disinformation in this case in just a couple of days is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's like people that focus on initial info during an emergent situation have never actually been in a similar scenario..

I don't get the CT fixation on reports that come out in the initial minutes of anything but it happens every single time their is an event.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join