It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make it Clear That Boston Antifa Are Laughing at The Claim that They Are RUSSIAN SPIES!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

BG Kumbi, the guy in the first vid is a known youtube troll.

Not known to everyone, I guess.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Antifa are targets of interest who need to stay BASED in BERKELEY where they are alike .
THE MOMENT they extend their "MOVEMENT"into reddish areas they'll get thumped for laughs to watch them writhe in their victimhood.
It's quite a sideshow...
edit on 6-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

boston Antifa IS A KNOWN FAKE ACCOUNT, and you fell for it... pathetic

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Naa, it's just the left not wanting to admit when they make a mistake...

Antifa members in the video are laughing at your argument that "the Boston Antifa" charter is fake... There have been several Boston Antifa protests, so your claim alongside the media claiming that they are fake is nothing but an absurd argument...

But yeah, despite the fact that there are several chapters not only all over the U.S., but also around the world the left want to claim Boston Antifa is fake despite the fact that they have been protesting at least since Trump won the U.S. Presidency...

edit on 10-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Antifa members in the video are laughing at your argument that "the Boston Antifa" charter is fake...

I do believe XAnarchistX said the account was fake, not that there are no antifa in boston, or anywhere else.

I would advise you to think before knee-jerking but at this point it probably wouldn't make a difference.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The account isn't fake... Is XAnarchistX" part of the Boston Antifa?... I am pretty certain he is not, because several Antifa members from several charters say the aco# is real, and they confused an American Antifa for a "RUSSIAN"... It shouldn't be that hard to actually watch the videos and read the responses FROM ANTIFA MEMBERS...
edit on 12-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Whether the account is fake or not doesn't change the fact he never said that antifa doesn't exist and have protested in boston.

You can't seem to differentiate but that is on you.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

And you, alongside many others in the left can't accept the fact that the left-wing media screwed up, so did the right-wing media trying to "not be labeled as fake news" when it was a screw up. Antifa members are laughing at the claim the account of Dustin27 and Dustin himself "IS A RUSSIAN", when he is an American Antifa member of the Boston charter...

edit on 12-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

And you, alongside many others in the left can't accept the fact that the left-wing media screwed up, so did the right-wing media trying to "not be labeled as fake news" when it was a screw up. Antifa members are laughing at the claim the account of Dustin27 and Dustin himself "IS A RUSSIAN", when he is an American Antifa member of the Boston charter...

I'm not on the left, the fact that you can't grasp that is pretty indicative of why you can't grasp what is actually being said here.

I don't even know what you are talking about. I pointed out that BG Kumbi is a known internet troll and that XAnarchistX said the account was fake and not that antifa boston doesn't exist. I never said anything about any dustin.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

So it is obvious you haven't watched any of the videos, so why are you responding on a thread you haven't even watched what is being talked about?...

Anybody can change their "geo-location" in facebook... But the left-wing media wanted to jump on the "IT'S THE RUSSIANS" bandwagon, and so did the right... But that's not the case, anyone could have done that and it isn't evidence "THE RUSSIANS WERE BEHIND IT".
edit on 13-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So it is obvious you haven't watched any of the videos, so why are you responding on a thread you haven't even watched what is being talked about?...

Right, I addressed 2 specific things and you want to lump me in with a group I have nothing to do with.

Anybody can change their "geo-location" in facebook... But the left-wing media wanted to jump on the "IT'S THE RUSSIANS" bandwagon, and so did the right... But that's not the case, anyone could have done that and it isn't evidence "THE RUSSIANS WERE BEHIND IT".

And anyone can claim to be boston antifa.

Suckers on both sides being fed what they want to hear.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

No, everyone knows that is a fake account, the person running the fake account said he was a troll, it has been admitted but you are so blinded and willfully ignorant you chose to ignore it, you talk about "Fake News" yet you are not only falling for it but repeating it as some sort of gospel

yes, there is a Boston Antifa chapter, that is not them on video, no one believes they are a real account

itsgoingdown.org...

www.salon.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.businessinsider.com.au...

www.buzzfeed.com...

www.masslive.com...

digg.com...

www.buzzfeed.com...

thinkprogress.org...

gizmodo.com...

www.vice.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Those "fake accounts" you want to call them are AMERICANS... they are not Russian... If it is true that there have been AMERICANS trolling Antifa for their idiocy, wouldn't also be logical that since the "left-wing media" and the left in general want to claim "Russia is behind everything" that a pair of AMERICANS trolling Antifa would change their geo-location to Russia to troll "The Russian bs narrative"?...

Anyone can change their geo-location in facebook and other social media, it doesn't mean they are in there at that moment... in 2012 my facebook account had me as living in Cuba, even though I tried to change it to where I was actually living in the U.S. It also changed my geo-location when i added places where i had been, such as Spain and put me as living there, even thou i was in the U.S.

Just because someone can change their geo-location to any place they want doesn't mean they are in that place...

Why didn't facebook/twitter actually post the ip address of "the so called Russians"?... That's the only way it could have been proved that they were Russian, but they didn't...

edit on 14-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If it is true that there have been AMERICANS trolling Antifa for their idiocy, wouldn't also be logical that since the "left-wing media" and the left in general want to claim "Russia is behind everything" that a pair of AMERICANS trolling Antifa would change their geo-location to Russia to troll "The Russian bs narrative"?...

They are not trolling antifa they are trolling the MSM and you by posing as antifa.

MSM thinks they found russian spies and you think you have blown the cover off of american commies when they are just laughing at both sides.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
DID you KNOW the REAL nazis based their platform on DEMs in the south but TONED it down because the DEMS one drop was too racist?
ARE Antifa affiliated with thew DSC?
A continuance of marxist doctrine by covert means and kids with TINY frontal cortexes thinking REVOLUTION!
While the SENIOR Dems pat these Epsilon Semi Morons on the head and Soros bankrolls..

BUT THEY DON'T KNOW IT!
Peoples kids...should've had some HAND to BUTT applications when they ACTED OUT to avoid this crap,now they are ALL our problems.

edit on 14-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

If you were to read the comments section, some people are obviously trolling, but others are members of Antifa. In this thread i excerpted some comments from Antifa members which you can find if you follow the links.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

If you were to read the comments section, some people are obviously trolling, but others are members of Antifa. In this thread i excerpted some comments from Antifa members which you can find if you follow the links.

Nobody said anything about comments sections. The trolls are in the vids. Others getting trolled doesn't mean you have not also been trolled. All it does is make the groups being trolled go from 2 to 3.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join