It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Make it Clear That Boston Antifa Are Laughing at The Claim that They Are RUSSIAN SPIES!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
BTW, Antifa worldwide is made up of many different groups but they are in general "extreme left-wing"... Here they are in the United States waving the communist flag, not because "THEY ARE THE RUSSIANS!!!!" but because there are Antifa who are communists.

Here is one of the "peaceful protests from Boston Antifa"... btw, in case you all didn't know that was filmed in the U.S.

Heck, here is a dude from Antifa, he sounds "RUSSIAN" and doesn't seem too bright... However, he says he was told not to make any videos about "Dustin27 being banned from twitter". That's probably the Boston Antifa member who was visiting Russia, like i said...because Antifa charters are found all over the globe including in Russia...

But hey, i guess that Antifa member, and every other member who has responded to the idiocy behind the claim of "THEY ARE RUSSIANS!!!!" must be a "RUSSIAN SPY!!!"...

ATS should be proud, one of your members caught the BS about the "Russian bandwagon", but since it doesn't help the left's cause, you all decide to ignore the facts and the truth.

edit on 4-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

edit on 4-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

So what? Every decent spy worth it's paycheck would have a blaze with this sort of lame MSM spinnings.

Right? I still don't get all this Antifa hype but hey! Kinda nice to have you pointing out their legitimate roots for dissent, sort of...

Kudos to you.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

So what? Every decent spy worth it's paycheck would have a blaze with this sort of lame MSM spinnings.

Oh yeah, "electricuniverse must be a Russian spy"... It doesn't matter if I have spoken against communism, and have pointed out several times to have been born in Cuba, and being raised in Spain... Naa, all my previous posts don't matter... what matters is the left not wanting to accept when they f up big time, and to claim 'you must be a RUSSIAN SPY" for pointing out the truth.

Right? I still don't get all this Antifa hype but hey! Kinda nice to have you pointing out their legitimate roots for dissent, sort of...

Kudos to you.

Don't put words in my mouth now... I didn't say "they have a legitimate roots for dissent"...more so when their dissent is not to allow others to speak, and resort to violence time, and time, and time again...

Antifa keeps being a group of idiots who only want chaos and resort to violence every time...

Humm, one of the first videos doesn't seem to work anymore. Here is another link to that video. It shows two other Boston Antifa members speaking about "Dustin's transition"... i am guessing that's the Dusting that the left thought was a "RUSSIAN!!!"... "They sound Russian" riiight?.... lol

edit on 4-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add video.

edit on 4-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Oh yeah, "electricuniverse must be a Russian spy"... It doesn't matter if I have spoken against communism,

Russia isn't communist any more, their spies could very well speak against communism so, no it doesn't matter.

edit on 4-10-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Oh yeah, "electricuniverse must be a Russian spy"... It doesn't matter if I have spoken against communism,

Russia isn't communist any more, their spies could very well speak against communism so, no it doesn't matter.

LOL... oh boy...more innuendo about "MUST BE RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA"...

But go ahead and keep playing the fool...

Plenty of times I have spoken against the actions made by Putin and his thugs, and plenty of times I have also pointed out the idiocy about the "RUSSIANS" bs narrative...

You all keep wanting to see "RUSSIANS!!!!" in your soup...

edit on 4-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

In here "Dustin" is talking about his "hormone therapy" and "getting his periods"... Sounds so "RUSSIAN!!!"...

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here is another interview made of two other members of "Boston Antifa" on September 15, 2017... Oh wait, nvm these two are the same Dustin, and that chick "Quin"? from the previous videos.

edit on 4-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

LOL... oh boy...more innuendo about "MUST BE RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA"...

No innuendo. Just pointing out your failed logic.

I honestly don't care if it is russian propaganda or not.

Plenty of times I have spoken against the actions made by Putin and his thugs, and plenty of times I have also pointed out the idiocy about the "RUSSIANS" bs narrative...

You all keep wanting to see "RUSSIANS!!!!" in your soup...

I wasn't talking about that but your knee-jerk reactions are predictable.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes, but not in this thread. We are the Russian spies and you're my protestant crush, congrats for 500 years reformation btw.

#CommunistsCommunion

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yes, but not in this thread. We are the Russian spies and you're my protestant crush, congrats for 500 years reformation btw.

#CommunistsCommunion

Deep down I always knew you were a Russian spy it was just sooooo obvious.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Kinda depressing perspective for a prussian Kraut, innit?

All I need is someone to convince Vlad the Impaler that he should actually start to pay for this. Any salary would be a start. I've got the looks, too!

Yeah. There still is hope. Give him a call, anyone with Russian collusions maybe?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Ah, so it only matters if it confirms your left-wing stance, but when the facts go against your left-wing stance "then you all don't care about it"... Like I wrote earlier, you all want to ignore the facts when they go against your narrative.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Social media facts and ytube vids? You're reaching and this whole Anti-Antifa thing is blown out of it's proportions, openly appealing to authority as it always was.

Maybe you just need a good question, what's your endsolution to this Antifa problem?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This is seriously one of the most pathetic, inaccurate, unfounded posts I have seen, I understand this is a conspiracy message board, but this is the quality that people support here?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Riiiight, as if i didn't post evidence corroborating my statements... You are the one making unsubstantiated, and innacurate claims.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ah, so it only matters if it confirms your left-wing stance,

I don't have a left wing stance.

but when the facts go against your left-wing stance "then you all don't care about it"... Like I wrote earlier, you all want to ignore the facts when they go against your narrative.

It isn't my narrative. I don't care either way. All I did was point out that russia isn't communist anymore. Talking negatively about communism isn't something prohibited to a russion spy so your posting history isn't proof of anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Youtube videos of known Fake Antifa Trolls is providing evidence? yelling "Muh Sorors" is providing accurate proof? come off it, this is pathetic

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Youtube videos of known Fake Antifa Trolls is providing evidence? yelling "Muh Sorors" is providing accurate proof? come off it, this is pathetic

So you completely ignored the responses from American members of Boston Antifa and members from other charters who say the media is full of BS with the claim that Boston Antifa is "Russian propaganda"?...

All you, and many others have shown is that you prefer to ignore facts when those facts contradict your fallacious claims.
edit on 6-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

(post by ElectricUniverse removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here is a video of a member of "the non-existent Boston Antifa charter"...

Oh, and btw... Here is the "Boston Antifa" some want to claim is "fake" saying that "people should stop creating fake Antifa chapters....

This is the same dude who got his twitter account banned because Twitter thought he was "A Russian Spy"...

There are many videos from "the nonexistent Boston Antifa chapter"...

Here are some other videos made by the "nonexistent Boston Antifa chapters"...

Humm, could anyone tell me why in the world does "Quinn" puts a bandana over part of her face when she has other videos in which she does not cover her face?... Does she only need to "cover her face sometimes"?...

Not to mention that she makes the above video to complain that there are "too many f....g men in Antifa"... She sounds "so smart right"?...

BTW, what the heck is that clown of Dustin doing posing and turning 45 degrees every once in a while while being recorded in the middle of the video meanwhile "Quinn" talks about too many men in Antifa with too many leadership roles?... I thought he was trans... Here i thought trans who think they are women inside don't see themselves as men... Kind of confusing, but anyway.

Here are some other videos of the "non-existent Boston Antifa" ...

There are a lot of other videos these two clowns have posted...but "they are fake RUSSIAN SPIES"...

edit on 6-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join