It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas shooters brother CBS interview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
He clearly has a heavy heart, and the whole thing is understandably and obviously surreal to him. Not sure what you found "weird" about his normal response.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He claimed to be retired.

He did but that doesn't mean he has no business ties.
I'm sure this guy is telling the verifiable truth to
this familys rags to riches story. Does this make any
sense? Cause I'm have a hard time believing this this shooter
was just another piece of sh!t!
edit on Ram100417v08201700000010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

In all honesty, this is the weirdest piece of non fiction I've ever delved into. From Lockheed to independent millionaire to being the most hated man around the world currently. A girlfriend that has a few names, two SSNs, connections in Austrailia and the Philippines and possibly CIA ties.

IDFK

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: randyvs

In all honesty, this is the weirdest piece of non fiction I've ever delved into. From Lockheed to independent millionaire to being the most hated man around the world currently. A girlfriend that has a few names, two SSNs, connections in Austrailia and the Philippines and possibly CIA ties.

IDFK

Exactly my point with this thread.....the whole thing is weird.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
@25:40
'its like the bug in men in black put on a steve suit and went and did this

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Success against the odds isn't a story you normally see take this direction
is it? I bet no one would've given a bucket a pyss for both brothers lives
growing up.
edit on Ram100417v36201700000013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

His brother seems like a really likeable guy.

He is defnitely losing his marbles, thats real.

His brother has no idea.

I believe it. This was out of the blue, unfathomable.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Razor... S&F brother. Good thread, the brother definitely has some interesting insight in to this thing. Sounds like he knew the girlfriend/room-mate/friend/ whatever she was to some extent. Would like to hear more about that, though, I expect we will in the coming days now that she is back stateside after spending time in Japan (yesterday's story), the Philippines (according to today's press conference), or where ever she was. Wonder about the extent of his, the brothers, interactions with her.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: badw0lf

They completely ignore decency by swooping on
this guy before he's even pulled himself together.

That's journalism for you. I was dead set on being a journalist when I left school 22 years ago, but turned away from that path after learning about sensationalism and having to hassle grieving relatives to get a story. That and I kinda accidently started a career as a Dj along the way

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

a reply to: badw0lf

They completely ignore decency by swooping on
this guy before he's even pulled himself together.

That's journalism for you. I was dead set on being a journalist when I left school 22 years ago, but turned away from that path after learning about sensationalism and having to hassle grieving relatives to get a story. That and I kinda accidently started a career as a Dj along the way

I guess you were in it to spin it!

I'll show myself out.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
"Mars just fell into the Earth."

I don't know why, but that particular part of the interview really stood out to me.

Not much known about this whole thing, the few things I know for sure is this event really made me sad and no matter what the news sources are going to present me, I don't trust them 100%.

I feel like there are nefarious undertones at play here, a simple answer there is not.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
His brother is quite open (with some private thoughts about what happened - He mentioned what drove his brother, men in black etc) and I believe quite genuine!

I said that this incident smells rotten in a number of threads already and I repeat it here! IT SMELLS ROTTEN!!!

And if people believe this guy suddenly flipped at the age of 64 in this way when he had a nature for helping others, was kind, querky yes, but so what, then they are naive!

America is in a terrible place right now and there are some very evil people praying of the American people and I wouldn't put anything past them to further a self serving agenda.

Be prepared for the sh.t story that is coming!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Strange. I think a majority of people in the same situation wouldn't be giving a 33 minute interview about a brother who mowed down hundreds of innocent people. Where is his empathy for the people his brother killed? I would be ashamed if my own brother committed such an atrocity. I would be apologizing over and over for the innocent lives he took. He said his brother kept his drapes closed all the time is definitely a red flag he had mental illness.

There's a guy who lives 5 blocks from where my wife and I live who always has his shades down. Not only that, he has planted 15ft tall bushes in from of his home and a knee high wall in front of them. When my wife and I walk our dog past this house, we notice our dog's anxiety peaks. Sometimes she even sits at the corner and doesn't want to walk down that block! We literally have to pull on her leash to get her to stand up and continue walking in that direction! We've talked with this guy's neighbors during our walks and they conveyed to us the guy is very weird. They had to call the police on him several times. I know I wouldn't want to live next door to this guy. The way his house is intentionally closed-off from the public is extremely creepy.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Strange. I think a majority of people in the same situation wouldn't be giving a 33 minute interview about a brother who mowed down hundreds of innocent people. Where is his empathy for the people his brother killed? I would be ashamed if my own brother committed such an atrocity. I would be apologizing over and over for the innocent lives he took. He said his brother kept his drapes closed all the time is definitely a red flag he had mental illness.

There's a guy who lives 5 blocks from where my wife and I live who always has his shades down. Not only that, he has planted 15ft tall bushes in from of his home and a knee high wall in front of them. When my wife and I walk our dog past this house, we notice our dog's anxiety peaks. Sometimes she even sits at the corner and doesn't want to walk down that block! We literally have to pull on her leash to get her to stand up and continue walking in that direction! We've talked with this guy's neighbors during our walks and they conveyed to us the guy is very weird. They had to call the police on him several times. I know I wouldn't want to live next door to this guy. The way his house is intentionally closed-off from the public is extremely creepy.

Or he had very nosey, rude and intrusive neighbours, and liked his privacy. Not every body who closes there curtains or drapes have a mental illness!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think he's just histrionic. Pathological? Don't know yet.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I agree with this statement. People these days are too GD nosy, especially young people who don't understand that extreme reserve is a characteristic of older generations.

We don't share with strangers. It's an Old World ethic. You mind your own damn business.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
Any other links, the uploader has made it unavailable in my country.

Use a VPN

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He's giving the interview because he has nothing to hide.
But you can't see he's hurting deep in his heart? And how
it's effecting him emotionally?

I can see he has been effected by it for sure but then again, I don't know what this guy's demeanor was before this happened ....but my point is, why give a rambling 33 minute interview to a bunch of stooges on your front step like that?
I mean it's like this guy is coveting the spotlight or something.
Me?....After I apologized to all the families for what happened, I would say no more comment as I was throwing the reporters off the property.
Just as an example....about 10 years or so ago, there was a missing woman from the area here.
Her husband went in front of all the news cameras multiple times and rambled on about everything under the sun just like this brother is doing.
She was missing for maybe a week or so and then her body parts turned up in a park or something like that.
It turned out the husband killed her and cut her up.....it was just a strange story the way it went down.
Not saying this brother helped the shooter but it is very odd to me.

And if he didn't give a 33 min interview on his steps all the CT's would be focused on he is hiding something..

Damned if you do..Damned if you don't..

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You most likely saved yourself a lot of grief.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
All the "news reports" and this "interview" are just part of the MSM psyops.

Pretty obvious.

<< 1    3 >>

join