It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Help Suffering Puerto Ricans by Throwing Paper Towels at Them

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
why do so many people here want trump to throw heavy things at hurricane survivors?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

What a great move by the President.

Endearing himself to the baseball loving people of Puerto Rico by playing catch.

He just keeps winning.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: dashen

What a great move by the President.

Endearing himself to the baseball loving people of Puerto Rico by playing catch.

He just keeps winning.

Sunday, October 8, 2017

YES Indeed! Last night, President Trump commented on how FAKE NEWS covered the Paper Towel throwing...

Trump also defended his decision to throw paper towels to survivors of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico, claiming he threw the towels at the crowd's request. "They had these beautiful, soft towels. Very good towels, and I came in and there was a crowd of a lot of people, and they were screaming, and they were loving everything," he said. "I was having fun; they were having fun.

They said, 'Throw 'em to me! Throw 'em to me, Mr. President!' So next day [critics] said, ‘Oh it was so disrespectful to the people.' It was just a made-up thing. And also when I walked in, the cheering was incredible." Trump accused the news media of deceptively lowering the volume of the cheers.

SOURCE: theweek.com...

It's GENIUS how President Trump is keeping the MSM, and the Democrats, from focusing on helping Democrats take control the government again one day!

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join