It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An experience i had in my back yard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
SCROLL DOWN FOR ACTUAL EVENT

Ok so I need to share what I signed up for years ago since I've been coping alone ever since. I thought is sign up and post about it but thanks to the minimum requirements to post, I was forced to take the time to poke around and that's when the shear number of angry and cruel acting skeptics made me think twice. And ever since, I have thought, "well that will give me the time to prove I am trustworthy and honest." Because what I have to say sounds absolutely ridiculous and id never swallow it if anyone came peddling it. After years though I have really come to see just how big ATS is and in the years I have been here, I doubt even five people recognize my name so forget about establishing a reputation. But the last thing I will say is the ridiculousness of my claims should be something that supports my telling the truth. How is that? Well, because if I am aware of how dumb my claims sound, you would think if I were trying to lie to everyone i would think of a better story than something I even consider not too believable. I say what I say because its simply the truth.

I guess first what I will do though since it will take me hours to create the main post, there is another experience I had maybe two or three years ago that may or may not be related to the main issue I want to share and I gueas I will get to see peoples reactions so I don't TOTALLY humiliate myself unnecessarily if I get enough disbelief for this.
________________[EVENT]___________
So two or three years ago I am in Arizona staying at the house I have there and at about ten at night, I go out into the backyard to smoke a cigarette. When you step out my door, you have a flagstone patio and ten feet from the door there is a big pebble tech tropical Laguna like pool with three waterfalls, a cave to swim in and sit inside, palm trees, tropical plants that grow down onto the waters surface and a small river that flows into the pool (well a six foot long fake running river...the waterfalls and everything are all fake and like you would see at a big resort pool that has multi levels and waterfalls and the like. Surrounding the tropical pool, there are herbs and vegetables to the east then a quartet acre of grass for the dogs, and to the south and west of the pool are grapefruit, orange, tangerine, and lemon trees. I don't know what details are important so I am just saying everything. As soon as I closed the door behind me, light my cigarette then let my eyes uncross and move focus from the tip of the cigarette, I see maybe twenty lights hovering maybe just flitting an inch or two to one way then swaying back the other way but nearly stationary in air. There were green ones, yellow ones, blue ones, pink ones, orange ones, and they were about the size of a marble or ping pong each and the orb created by each light about the circumference of the opening of a red Dixie cup. I stopped for ten seconds and did and said nothing simply because my mind had no clue what it was looking at and it subconsciously had to do this, "ok...yes those are lights flitting about slowly some inches above the pool water, some eight feet above it, some in front of the citrus trees, some amongst the herbs. Yes you are awake. No this is not a phenomenon that you know not that you have seen.in fact, something's not normal at all here so yes you should be surprised." that's when I immediately turned flung the door open and yelled to my mother who was visiting, "mom, this is an absolute emergency get a camera or camera phone and run out here like you have never run before!" it took her thirty seconds and still nothing so I screamed, "mom get out here now I beg you!" I felt I had to have conformation I was seeing this. She came out and stopped stunned but said nothings. After an seconds I said, "did you find a camera?" "yes here it is but I am changing the batteries they are dead." I told her she should have brought a cell phone, not her darn actual camera but she is old. As I scolded her, the lights stopped flitting all at once, stayed still like three Mississippi, then in unison they all started to rise and rise and rise and the camera was ready to take a picture but they were already some forty some fifty feet above my house and kept going. She snapped two pictures and after thirty seconds they were the size of the stars then just faded into the sky of them. I said, "mom, what did you just see?" She answered very matter of fact, "a bunch of lights that went up into the sky. She has never said anything since so my guess is the attempted pics came out black but these willow the'whisps or however you describe them were there and I would take a million lie detector tests and pass each one id bet my children's lives on it. And these weren't the orbs you see in pics of supposed ghosts, these were bright neon almost colored lights floating like fairies or willow the wisps over a mushroom ring but instead my pool. Quest for Glory 1 vga or 4 shadows of darkness the PC game had a scene where you encounters willow thwisps that looked exactly like that if you need a comparison.

I have never believed in fairies or any of that stuff but believe me, I did my research these were no fireflies my god they were too brilliant and nothing in phoenix is like that. Its not how aliens have ever been described. On fact I have never met anyone or found online anything like this. Anyone know what it could be? Again...ill tale a polygraph for hecks sake

Update: well one minute after searching tons of times in the past I found this video and skipped to thirty seconds and by god this is what I saw but mine had all different colors and started right above my pool, this is higher up>

youtu.be...
edit on 10/3/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Very interesting. I've never heard of any other experiences like this either. They sound too brilliant to be any type of firefly, etc. I'm interested to see what other members have to say about this.

By the way, I say the next ATS meet up should be at Alexandros' Phoenix house!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Hello and congratulations on seeing some ufo orbs. You are very very lucky to see a group of them in all the different colours rather than just whites or Amber orange types. The one time I saw a multi coloured group each coloured type was in pairs, plus they were in a circle above our head. Just to add they are connected to radiant white motherships. You seem some ufo orbs my friend, welcome to the club 😀

edit on 3-10-2017 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

I certainly appreciate you sharing your story. Don't sweat the "skeptics." I've found that if you use "skeptics" standards for proof, you can't even prove skeptics exist.

I don't know what to make of what you saw, but it's nice to have something to think about without the MSM telling you how to think or feel about it. Problem is, I'm probably going to think about this for days. What the heck could that be?

But I do agree with jeramie, sounds like a nice place you have there.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jeramie

Very interesting. I've never heard of any other experiences like this either. They sound too brilliant to be any type of firefly, etc. I'm interested to see what other members have to say about this.

By the way, I say the next ATS meet up should be at Alexandros' Phoenix house!

hey if im home in Athens or the the village itd be even more fun to meet at the family castle that would be much more enjoyable but Greece is a bit far. for yard meet ups phoenix is the place...my house in Maine's yard is a cemetery with graves and crypts from the 1600s...kinda creepy place to meet but I always thought an October Halloween party out there would be great. Anyone is welcome to come,see me hell, the story I really want to tell I have over three thousand pictures and videos to prove it but even that will seem like BS. Face to face I could prove what I have to say that nobody will believe in one split second!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Hello and congratulations on seeing some ufo orbs. You are very very lucky to see a group of them in all the different colours rather than just whites or Amber orange types. The one time I saw a multi coloured group each coloured type was in pairs, plus they were in a circle above our head. Just to add they are connected to radiant white motherships. You seem some ufo orbs my friend, welcome to the club 😀

yea I am all over YouTube now and it seems there are a lot of people seeing these but again, its not the faint dots you see after developing pictures, I mean bright as can be electric looking flying balls that were either alive or piloted I would have to say, no way some natural phenomenon acts like a dancing fairy then gets spooked and flies into space! Looks like some of you thus far know what I mean. If you don't, check out some of the related videos in the YouTube link.two hours now and not one comment in a thousand can say what it is. Some say ghosts, some energy, fallen angels,djinn, fairies I feel so anxious for a definitive answer Cuz its so mindblowingly strange to stumble upon a group of them dancing in your yard!

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wow- sounds like quite a sight! I've seen some weird stuff too so do not judge.

One time I saw three orb type thingies, I would say honey to soft white colors. They appeared after a really strong rain we had but everything had settled down to a gentle misting by then. I saw them come out of a group of trees on our lot and fly lazily away. They wandered like the ones posted in the vid you linked. Very cool.
Thanks for sharing, your home sounds amazing by the way

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Hi,

Cant't wait to see your main post. Never mind the naysayers; this is ATS. Go for it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Yep, let's hear the main story. I have an open mind, I've seen some things in my time too.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Thanks for posting and sharing.....you should think about setting up cameras !! I bet what ever it is will be back at some point.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Maine ! ....I'm originally from NH...spent many parties and summers in all parts of Maine.( plus I have relatives there too..) one of the weirdest things I've seen was in Lovell ,Maine . Some weird creature that I have no idea to this day what it was. Looked like a dog, dinosaur ,alien ...all in one. It was eating out of a trash can in friends back yard.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Awww man!

I wish I could see some alien balls one day...

If there's any ETs reading, please pay me a visit!!!

I got cookies.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

After thinking about it, I seem to recall something I saw on some UFO show on TV. I don't remember which one. But I remember it showed a re-enactment of some small lights falling from the sky. I don't recall if a UFO was visible or not. But the lights fell like a slow rain onto a tree. They covered the tree like a net of Christmas lights. They sat there on the tree for a while, then rose back up into the sky.

If I find the video or the story I'll come back and post it.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A friend of mine who is my next door neighbour once described to me that he saw a coloured ball of light or an orb outside his kitchen window which is facing the back garden a good few years ago.

Interesting story and thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I believe you. I used to live in Gilbert AZ and once saw orange orbs zigzagging in my living room. Of course, I wanted no part of it. Told it to stop!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Hi, what part of Arizona?

posted on Oct, 9 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

After thinking about it, I seem to recall something I saw on some UFO show on TV. I don't remember which one. But I remember it showed a re-enactment of some small lights falling from the sky. I don't recall if a UFO was visible or not. But the lights fell like a slow rain onto a tree. They covered the tree like a net of Christmas lights. They sat there on the tree for a while, then rose back up into the sky.

If I find the video or the story I'll come back and post it.

Yup I remember that show as well it was in some woman's backyard

new topics

top topics

join