It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Second Amendment is Not The Problem, Violent Groups Like Antifa, BLM etc Are the Problem.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
There is once again calls for "Gun Control" when another "left-wing lunatic" decided to murder people in a concert which was/is attended mostly by conservatives. But the fact is the "Second Amendment" wasn't the reason this lunatic was able to murder so many people.

If "Gun Control" is implemented, it will only aid criminals as the law abiding citizens won't be able to protect themselves.

According to the FBI the Las Vegas murderer got the conversion kits from the black market. (that's according to Univision)

The real problem is violent groups like Antifa, BLM, etc, who call for violence against people of a race, they call for the deaths of police officers, and also call for the deaths of conservatives and supporters of President Trump.

These groups that call for violence, all of them, have to be outlawed. If you are caught calling for violence against anyone you should be imprisoned. The ideologies that call for violence have to be outlawed and made an example of for anyone who decides to incite violence, and call for murder of innocent people.

That's the real problem. But of course the mostly left-wing MSM don't put the fault of the real culprit. Instead, and like always they call for "Gun Control".

Bravo! Thank you for saying this.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterbone

Hey there butterbone. First I gotta say, that's actually pretty funny. Bravo, humor is mans noblest pursuit. But, I have not advocated murder. I only advocate duty, something these leftists don't understand. Antifa is an insurrection. It is the duty of citizens to quell insurrection. Period. End of story.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Eshel
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yep. I see what you're saying. The "left" is evil for wanting gun control (aka: sensible regulation).

I'll leave you with this quote.

“This is a matter of vital importance to the public safety ... While we recognize that assault-weapon legislation will not stop all assault-weapon crime, statistics prove that we can dry up the supply of these guns, making them less accessible to criminals.”

I'll wait patiently while right-winger's heads explode.

In case you didn't know Ronald Reagan was a lifelong DEMOCRAT... He turned Republican when he was 51 years old in 1962, but he still held many DEMOCRAT ideas...

I'll wait patiently "until your head explodes"...

Lol. Yep. Same with me. I just refer to myself to a " Kennedy " democrat. When will people realize that times have changed? Its really just a two headed chicken at this point. Same body.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Making guns illegal in Mexico has certainly not stopped the bloodshed there.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
When they finally got Concealed Carry in Illinois, the firearm crime rate dropped in Chicago for several months, until the criminals realized that not everybody got a gun and weren't going to fight back or run out into the street and defend someone else. But it was quiet for a little while. So giving the non-criminals the right to have a gun gave the criminals pause.

The moral of this story?

Criminals are scared of dying.
edit on 6-10-2017 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This childish and borderline moronic berating of "the left" just because the OP considers himself "right" just creates resentment. If this shooter was a leftist I'll eat your AR-15 .....this guy reeks of a Trump supporting loser tegardless of whether he hangs left or right.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I honestly don't think gun control is the problem.

The problem is we live in a society that is saturated in violence. Violence in movies and TV, violence in video games. In many cases the violence is glorified and cast in some kind of positive light. We teach kids aggression in sports from a very early age (and I know there are also positive benefits from sports). So people are constantly witnessing murder and violence almost 24/7 in media, and people are surprised that a small percentage of them act out and that things like this are happening? Now I will say that a lot of people are not affected by it, at least outwardly, but it must have the effect of desensitizing people to it and at least a small percentage of those people may be influenced by that. I am really shocked that it seems people don't make that connection.

One other thing that comes to mind. Fast food kills far more people than these shootings do, and there is no huge outcry to ban unhealthy food (and their should be).

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Food is a slow kill. Sneaky and not bloody.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Every time the government acts to make food safer, people object. In New York, it was banning oversized drinks. In Illinois, it is a tax on sweetened beverages. Both unpopular measures. Even cigarettes remain legal.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Yet, the highest violence total each year in America is from the fringe of the right-wing.

So Illinois, New York, New Orleans etc are saturated with right-wingers?... Really?...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Who is defending the shooter? We are simply pointing out that you have no basis for repeating the unwarranted claim that he "must" be Antifa or ISIS. He was a gun nut real estate speculator: primo Trump supporter material.

Really?...

Antifa wants combat training and firearms after losing the ‘Battle for Berkeley’

If you want to see a left-wing source here.

A New Wave of Left-Wing Militants Is Ready to Rumble in Portland—and Beyond

BTW, your left-wing assassin bought those guns in the last 12 months.

Las Vegas shooter bought 33 guns in last 12 months

That does not sound like someone who has been a supporter of the second amendment for years.

edit on 10-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Funny how you didn't include Nazis and the KKK in your list of violent organizations.

Because i wrote the same should happen to all other similar violent organizations... I am not going to make a long list of violent, and hateful organizations and gangs just to make you feel better, which is why I made an statement generalizing all such violent groups...

BTW, in case you didn't know Antifa is composed mostly of white idiots... But again, your tactic is to try to go after the poster simply because you don't want to accept facts. That's called a red herring.
edit on 10-10-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

All you have to say is that Neo-Nazis and the KKK are bad. Can you do that? Please?

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

All you have to say is that Neo-Nazis and the KKK are bad. Can you do that? Please?

I never said/wrote they were not bad... I never condoned violent crimes from neo-nazis and kkk...
However, the neo-nazi kkk label is being used these days to label pretty much all of Trump supporters...

BTW, all you have to say is that BLM, Antifa, and other left-wing radical groups are bad... Can you please do that?... Please?...

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I have constantly denounced "antifa's" violent tactics, and abhor violent tactics whether from the "left" or the "right." BLM is not even an organization, it is a bogeyman made up by the alt-right.

Now, all you have to do is say that the KKK is a terrorist organization, and that Nazism is un-American. Why can't our supposed Commander in Chief say that?
edit on 20-10-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I find it quite telling that you don't call out White Nationalist or Neo-Nazi's as terrorist groups.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join