It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Authority: everyone on the ground is dead, -Civilian EMT no their Not!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You said this video is on glp under graphic, what's glp?
Sorry if this should be obvious.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Do you ever know the shooting is over in the moment? Did this man know the shooter had killed himself? Was he certain there wasn't another shooter? What about an explosive device some where ? His family was probably on his mind? Among a million other things in that moment.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Its nother conspiracy forum links are blocked on our community. Im wondering how much longer this thread will stay up.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was just notified that under the T&C we can't post links to vids fire filled or not.. if the domain hosts or is known to host other gore/mature content.

It kind of sucks because I found another video that is from the concert.. it has no gore or anything, but it does probe 2 shooters. However I guess it isn't allowed bc it's hosted on the same site.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

You said this video is on glp under graphic, what's glp?
Sorry if this should be obvious.

Glp is another even more ridiculous and tin foil wrapped website

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is the world of a combat medic. You have to make decisions based on the injuries. The time it can take to save one you could save 3 others. Its simple limited time and lots of victims you send the people you know will survive. And treat the ones quickly thatyou can.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
This is the world of a combat medic. You have to make decisions based on the injuries. The time it can take to save one you could save 3 others. Its simple limited time and lots of victims you send the people you know will survive. And treat the ones quickly thatyou can.

I guess that makes more sense then. If the guy at the end was a battle hardened ex combat medic.. I could see how he would be like that then.

But still.. there were people still moving

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

No i suppose not. But it just seems strange. Why not shut them off during the shooting? I'm just speculating for speculations sake. Just odd that the officer would simply assume everyone on the ground was dead.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Triage is the most difficulty thing a medical person has to do in a time of crisis.

You have an over powering desire to try to save everyone, but when resources, supplies, and manpower are limited, you can't jeopardize the lives of many in an attempt to save the life of one.

As far as some of the people involved acting strangely, their behavior may not be as unusual as it may first appear. There is a neurological aspect that is associated with trauma.

We are hardwired to a certain set of responses when faced with a threat of possible bodily harm or death. They are broken down into a few basic choices. We either fight, flee, freeze, or surrender. Very little thought, if any, goes into how we respond, the brain takes over and the response is usually automatic.

edit on 3-10-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I`ve seen the video in question, the guy was just a civilian, he was doing a good job at directing the EM personnel to breathing injured victims.

He gave an order to someone to get the lights switched back on that was just shut off, as the EMT`s were giving aid to the victims, that person said all the people on the ground are dead, which the guy with the camera responded "NO they`re not" the other guy asked "who are you?" he responded just a civilian my mums a nurse"

I thought it pretty strange they turned the lights off after the shooting had stopped and all those that were left there were the fallen or those giving help.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The EMT was probably scared and did not want to get shot trying to help people. That can happen, that is not something they are trained for. I wouldn't get too critical about it. Army people are trained to help theother wounded soldiers, they know how to do it properly.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
a reply to: xuenchen

Shock?

Crisis actors?

Its not impossible.

Why was this dude filming the dead and dying? For his youtube channel? Is getting footage a priority when youre allegedly trying to save lives? Can you do CPR with an iPhone in your hand?

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
I`ve seen the video in question, the guy was just a civilian, he was doing a good job at directing the EM personnel to breathing injured victims.

He gave an order to someone to get the lights switched back on that was just shut off, as the EMT`s were giving aid to the victims, that person said all the people on the ground are dead, which the guy with the camera responded "NO they`re not" the other guy asked "who are you?" he responded just a civilian my mums a nurse"

I thought it pretty strange they turned the lights off after the shooting had stopped and all those that were left there were the fallen or those giving help.

Much better to have lights off. Makes it harder for a shooter to see people. A medic can work with flashlights and control their vulnerability to being spotted. At the time they didnt know if more attacks were going to occur.luckily for the medics he was not using a scope.. had he used a scope instead of pray and spray he would have killed 3 times as many people and would have maybe used 300 rounds.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

I am an EMT... and perform Advanced Disaster Life Support assessing injuries with medical triage.

Stay away from GLP for anything factual... It wasnt

MS
EMT/ERT

edit on 4-10-2017 by mysterioustranger because: Oops

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
WTF?

What is the event being referred to in the OP??

Where is it? Did it happen today???

I don't understand how one can start a thread without at least giving a hint at the topic.....

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

what's glp?

it is the site that shall not be named, mods usually delete such posts.

edit on 4-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: correction links to said site.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

really? your saying you can't even hazard a guess as to where and when with all that's posted and seen on the news. i mean even in france i'm sure they report mass murder in the U.S.. it's reported in the U.S. when it happens in france.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

really? your saying you can't even hazard a guess as to where and when with all that's posted and seen on the news. i mean even in france i'm sure they report mass murder in the U.S.. it's reported in the U.S. when it happens in france.

IF you mean the shooting in Las Vegas, I was the first one to bring that to the table here on ATS, so yes, even in France, we hear of such events.

I still see nothing which indicates that is the topic of this thread.... and since lots of things happen everyday all over the world in which people are killed, I have no reason to assume that is the topic.

Perhaps where you are, you do not hear about the events in other countries that happen each day and many people are killed? If that is the case, I see your confusion. The world is actually a big place with lots of wars, murders, accidents, natural catastrophies, terrorism, etc. Every single day.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

first you say this,

IF you mean the shooting in Las Vegas, I was the first one to bring that to the table here on ATS, so yes, even in France, we hear of such events.

then continue to ramble on, about i see nothing and not all of the world reports everything else where, i think you just wanted to be a topic nazi.

not counting the removed posts, i count 30 or more that understood exactly what they were talking about. and i'm sure many more have read it and didn't post, also understood when and where.

don't play ignorant it's not becoming, especially when your other posts show your not.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

first you say this,

then continue to ramble on, about i see nothing and not all of the world reports everything else where, i think you just wanted to be a topic nazi.

not counting the removed posts, i count 30 or more that understood exactly what they were talking about. and i'm sure many more have read it and didn't post, also understood when and where.

don't play ignorant it's not becoming, especially when your other posts show your not.

I don't think it is intelligent to assume. That tends to lead me astray, so I refrain.
But in any case, what is this about? If, from your snotty remark, I am right to assume you are speaking of the terrorist attack in Las Vegas... what is this about EMT comments?

I am honestly confused. I have no idea how the others all seem to know exactly what is being brought up. There is no link for me to access this information, no description besides the thread title. The comments read like a coded insider discussion.

Perhaps I have not been privy to some details about the comments by EMT's to...I don't know who..
Could someone here respond with something other than sarcasm and insult and put up at least some links to this information being discussed...?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join